Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Fairman's Skate, Snow And Surf

Ferin pulled into the driveway and parked the PT Loser by Jenn's car. She looked around but she didn't see the hummer. Bam and the boys must not have been home yet. Riley grabbed his board and helmet out of the back seat and headed to the house, holding the door open for Ferin who quickly grabbed their spoons and ice cream.

"Thanks," she smiled as they walked into the living room, Ape and Phil were still sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Is just Jenn back?"

Ape turned around so that she could see them. "Actually Rake brought Raab and her home."

"Where are they?" Ferin asked casually as her and Riley sank down onto the other couch.

"In bed," Phil replied.

Ferin smiled, "bed sounds pretty good."

"Yes it does, Phil we should head there too," Ape said as she patted him on the knee before climbing off the couch and helping him up. "I'll get you a pillow and some blankets Riley."

Ferin stood up and stretched, she passed him the remotes for the TV. "I imagine your dad will be home soon."

Riley nodded and thanked her. Ferin wandered down to the pirate bar to put the remaining ice cream in the freezer then headed up stairs to her and Dunn's room. She grabbed some clean PJ pants and an old T-shirt then set off straight for the shower. Closing and locking the door behind her, she brushed out her hair before stripping down and slipping into the shower, letting the hot water run down her body, cleaning her of the days stress.

After washing and conditioning her hair she stood under the hot water for another good ten minutes before shutting it off and wrapping herself up in a big fluffy red towel that happened to match the bathroom walls. She smiled, Ape had deffinately been in charge of decorating this room.

She used a smaller towel to rid her hair of excess water before twisting and clipping it up in a butterfly clip. She then got dressed in her clean PJ's, grabbed her dirty clothes and the towels then unlocked the door and opened it to reveal Bam standing on the other side. He was leaning against the wall, patiently waiting. For what she didn't know, there were four other bathrooms in the house.

She smiled, "you're back."

He nodded and looked her over, "yeah, you should have came out with us."

Ferin shook her head, "I had a good time with Riley," she glanced around the house was quiet. "Is everyone else home?"

Bam nodded and stood up straight, "yeah they all went to bed."

Ferin nodded and tried to step past him, but he blocked her way. She was now against the wall, with Bam's body a mere inch from her own, his hands on either side of her head.

She glanced up at him, and instinctively brushed his brown hair out of his beautiful blue eyes with her free hand. Those eyes could definitely be any womans undoing she thought, and as she stared into them she realized they may even be her own undoing.

Bam grinned as he closed that final inch between them, his lips hovering just above hers. She wanted like crazy to grab him and close the distance between her mouth and his, but she couldn't quite make herself. Suddenly he slammed his hand into the wall near her head.

"Fuck," he muttered before stepping away from her.

She was so startled she simply stood there and stared at him. Apparently he was having the same problem she was. Their was enough spark for a relationship, but there were so many other factors involved. One of them being Jenn, who was downstairs sleeping in her and Bam's room, another being the fact that she wasn't sure she was ready for a relationship.

He glanced at her and cursed under his breath, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights standing against the wall, gripping her clothes in her hand so tightly that her knuckles were turning white. He hadn't meant to startle her but dammit, if she had any idea what she was doing to him, she would understand his frustration.

"What....is going on out here?" Dunn muttered as he peered out from behind the door to his room.

Ferin glanced at Bam hoping that he would explain but he never did, he simply stood there.

"Good night Bam," she whispered as she walked towards Dunn, and closed the bedroom door behind them without glancing back at Bam standing along in the hallway.

"May I ask what that was all about?" Dunn groaned as he climbed back onto what had become known as his side of the bed.

Ferin was standing near his closet, she was still trying to comprehend what had happened in the hallway and how bad it could have been had she actually kissed him or vice versa. Sighing she dropped her clothes into her dirty laundry bag, she'd do laundry in the morning. She then crawled onto the bed beside Dunn, whom distinctly smelled of beer and cigarettes.

Rolling on her side so that she was facing the door she felt Dunn roll over to, she knew he was watching her.

"So?" he asked again.

"I hit Bam with the bathroom door when I opened it," she lied.

"Oh," Dunn replied as he laid back down. "Here I thought it was something worth getting out of bed for."

Ferin tried to stifle her laugh, poor Dunn was too drunk to comprehend much of anything let alone a relationship brimming under his nose.

*************************************************************

The next morning Ferin awoke to Dunn's soft snoring. She glanced at the clock and groaned, it read 6am. She pushed herself up off the bed grabbed her bag of dirty laundry and left the room quietly and headed down stairs, seeing Riley and Tony still fast asleep on the couches as she headed down the next flight of stairs to the pirate bar. There she threw her clothes in the washer then grabbed a banana out of the bowl on the middle of the table near the stairs and a bottle of water out of the fridge before heading back up to get dressed. While everyone was still asleep she'd go for a much needed run.

After finishing her banana and throwing on a pair of shorts and a black Adio hoody over top of her jogging bra she headed downstairs with her bottle of water in hand and her runners in the other. When she got to the door, she slipped on her shoes and did them up then quietly stepped outside. The sun was already shining but it wasn't by any means warm out yet. Shivering slightly, she placed her bottle of water in the pocket of her sweater before heading down the snake run driveway at a relatively slow pace, when she warmed up she'd go a little faster.

She hit the main road and decided she'd head into West Chester. Her feet pounding against the pavement became a soothing sound. Her heart rate increased as she began to jog a little faster. She found herself wondering how Tash was doing and when she'd be home. How her parents were despite their lack of caring for her, and she wanted to see her brothers. She also wanted to know what the hell was running through Bam's head the night before. If she ever got the chance, she'd pull him aside and they were going to have a talk, not that she knew exactly what she was going to say to him.

A few cars passed her as she officially entered West Chester and she moved off to the side of the road more, slowing down to a walk and taking a much needed drink. Glancing at her watch she decided that she'd run to the skate park, then start making her way back to the castle.

Once she reached the skate park she stopped for another breather and another drink. There she was greeted by the same group of girls who had stopped her at the four way stop when her and Tash had stolen the hummer.

"I thought you said this was Bam's cell number?"

Ferin looked the girl over then glanced at her hand, oh god, she'd gotten one number wrong.

"Sorry," she pointed to the number nine. "That was suppose to be a number six."

The girl stared at her like she didn't believe her.

"Do you have your cell phone?" Ferin asked as she tucked her bottle of water under her arm, and took the girls cell phone when she produced it. She dialed Bam's number and held it to her ear until it began to ring, then passed it to the girl.

Should be a nice wake up call Ferin grinned. "Just don't tell him that I'm standing here."
The girl nodded and turned around and began talking. Obviously Bam had answered his phone.

"I'm Kirsten....So do you live here?" the dark haired one finally spoke to her.

Ferin shook her head, "no, I'm from a small town not to far from Las Vegas."

Kirsten nodded, "you here on vacation?"

"Yeah," Ferin smiled, "visiting some friends."

"That's cool, how do you know Bam?"

Ferin felt like she was being attacked by the Spanish inquisition, "a friend of a friend," she said hastily before the other girl shoved her cell phone into her hand.

"Here," she stated.

Puzzled Ferin held the phone up to her ear, so much for the girl not telling Bam that she was standing right there. "Bam?"

"I suggest that you back off, I mean why the hell would you give Bam's number to some random girl?"

Ferin nearly laughed out loud, it wasn't Bam on the phone, but Jenn and she was pissed.

"It was a joke Jenn."

"Yeah well now he'll have to get his cell phone number changed again," she growled.

"It's not hard to do, and he should have thought of this before he started this little war we have going."

"Well you obviously need to grow up," Jenn stated firmly. "I think it's time for you to head back to where ever it is that you came from."

Ferin laughed this time, "yeah Jenn I'll get right on that," then she flipped the cell shut and handed it back to the girl. "Sorry about that, if you call later he'll answer."

With that said she bid goodbye to the girls and started back for the castle. Jenn was probably right, she needed to go home before anything else happened.

*****************************************************************

Bam rolled over in bed when he heard toss the phone aside and felt her lay down again, she snuggled against him.

"Who was that?" he asked her.

"Ferin."

Bam's eyes opened up wider, "what did she need?"

"Nothing," she smiled sweetly. "Just said that she wouldn't be home for a while."

He looked Jenn in the eyes, "where is she? It's seven in the morning."

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know, she didn't say. Don't worry about it, now lets go back to sleep."

Bam shook his head then crawled out of bed. He grabbed a pair of jeans out of the closet and pulled them on over his boxers, then grabbed an element T-shirt and pulled it on before heading to the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he decided he was presentable he headed down stairs, Raab, Tony, Riley and Phil were all up watching TV.

"What is everyone doing up so early?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair and moved to stand behind the couch Phil and Tony were on so he could see the TV.

"Got a call," Tony said over his shoulder.

"From?" Bam asked.

"Fairmans here in West Chester."

Bam looked puzzled, "why would they call you?" he asked finally.

"Well Glomb actually talked to the guy at Fairmans, then Glomb called Phil, and Phil passed the phone to me."

Bam was to tired to follow what Birdman had just said, "so....?" he said, inviting Tony to continue.

"Anyway, Fairmans is having a sale today, and they'd like to know if me, you, Riley, and the CKY crew can come down and sign autographs."

Bam tried to run through his mental schedule, he couldn't recall having anything specific to do today, sounds good. When are we suppose to be there?"

"One in the afternoon," Tony said.

Bam grinned, "well lets go wake everyone else up then."

***************************************************************

When Ferin got back to the house she greeted Ape and Phil who were standing in front of the stairs that lead down to the pirate bar.

"Ferin?" Ape asked curiously. "Where were you? I didn't even know that you were gone."
Ferin untied her runners and slipped them off. Picking them up in one hand she walked into the house just as Jenn emerged from her and Bam's room.

For some reason Ferin felt like saying 'hah bitch I'm back' but she couldn't, at least not in front of Ape and Phil. Instead she opted for one of her favorite quotes, 'Love your enemies, it really pisses them off'.

"Morning Jenn," she smiled as she glanced at her then back to Phil and Ape. "I went for a run."

"What time did you leave?" Phil asked.

"Six."

Ape glanced at her watch before glancing back up at Ferin. "Where did you run to?"

"I ran into West Chester to the skate park, talked with a few people, then came back at a little slower pace."

"Crazy," Dunn commented before slipping past Phil to get down to the pirate bar. "What's for breakfast Ape?"

"I should go help him before he wrecks something," Ape said worriedly before heading down the stairs after him.

"Anyone at the skate park?" Bam asked her.

"A few younger kids probably on their way to school," she glanced at Jenn. "And a couple older girls I met the other day."

Bam nodded, "well go get dressed, we're spending most of today in West Chester at Fairman's."

"What are we doing there? What about Natasha and Knoxville?" Ferin asked, stopping Bam before he disappeared into his room.

"I'll explain on the way to go pick them up. I'll meet you at the hummer in half an hour."

Jenn followed him and slammed their door shut behind her. Glancing at her watch, Ferin hurried upstairs, showered and quickly changed into ripped jeans and a black layerd tunic with a red belt cinched under her breasts. She then slipped in a different belly button ring and square silver earrings. She plugged in her hair dryer and only dried her hair half way, before pulling the top half back into a little clip and applying some mascara and lip gloss. She then slipped on some flip flops, tossed her cell in her purse and hurried down to the hummer, nearly knocking DiCo over in the process.

"Sorry Bran," she yelled after him.

"Don't worry about it, you almost nearly killed me thats all!"

Laughing softly she hurried outside and over to the hummer. Bam didn't look to happy.

"So what did she say to you?" Bam asked when she finally got settled.

She placed her purse between her feet and glanced up at him, "excuse me?"

"Jenn. What did she say to you when you phoned this morning?"

Ferin glanced out the window then back at Bam. She sucked a lying and she knew it. "Nothing, she said you were sleeping."

Bam backed out and started down the driveway. "That's bullshit. I know you gave my cell number to a group of girls, and that was funny, all part of the game, but Jenn said not to worry about our games continuing because she talked to you about it, and I want to know what she said."

She glanced over at him. Was he seriously asking her to go against Jenn?

"Bam," she started but he stopped her.

"No, don't give me none of that 'don't worry about it' shit," he glanced at her quickly then back at the road. "I'm not worried about it, I'm pissed off about it. You are my guest, therefore Jenn has no business being rude."

She knew he was mad. He was gripping the steering wheel with both hands and he was wearing his sunglasses. Ferin guessed it was to keep anyone from seeing the fire in his eyes.

"Are you gonna tell me?" he repeated without looking at her.

She sighed and glanced out the window, "she said it was time for me to go home."

She glanced over at him and watched as he tensed then reached for his cell phone. She reached out and placed her hand over his, "please don't phone her, or get mad. She's just protecting what she loves."

Bam glanced over at her. There was that damn word again. He released his phone.

"I think she's right," Ferin continued after a few moments of silence.

Bam suddenly pulled over onto the shoulder and looked Ferin in the eyes, "because of last night?"

"What would have happened last night Bam?"

That cocky grin emerged on Bam's face. "A kiss."

"Smart ass," she laughed softly. "I meant if we had kissed, what about Jenn? She's your fiance` Bam."

Bam sighed and leaned back into his seat. "I don't know what I'm feeling anymore."

"I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship either," she whispered.

Bam smiled despite his battling emotions and took her hand into his own, interlacing their fingers. "Well regardless, I don't want you going home anytime soon."

Ferin smiled and nodded as Bam squeezed her hand lightly and pulled back onto the road. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't stay for much longer. She didn't want to be the reason Bam and Jenn broke up.

As if he knew what she was thinking he squeezed her hand again. She laughed softly and wondered just how many people got to see this side of Bam.

****************************************************************

"Oh Shove it up your ass," Natasha pushed Johnny aside. She'd had about all of his teasing as she could take.

"Haha, well at least I know she's back to normal," Ferin laughed as they approached them.

Tash smiled, "yes I am."

"Good deal," Ferin smiled and hooked her arm in Natasha's.

"Knoxville," Bam greeted him.

"Bam."

Ferin laughed, she'd always found it amusing how males rarely ever said hi, or how are you doing. It was always either a head nod or an acknowledgment by simply saying the others name.

"You wanna do some autograph signing today?" Bam asked him as he rounded the front of the hummer to get to the drivers side.

Ferin let Johnny have shotgun and she followed Bam around the hummer, then climbed into the back seat behind him and beside Natasha.

"So how was your night?" Ferin asked her.

"All right," Tash smiled. "Except Johnny tried singing me to sleep," she laughed.

"Yeah that's fine," Johnny mentioned to Bam before turning around in his seat. "My singing was fantastic, even that nurse thought so," he grinned.

"Oh that nurse just wanted in your pants," Tash snapped. Bam took them out for lunch and they hung around and talked for a little while before heading off to Fairman's. Due to the nice weather Ferin and Natasha set up the autograph tables outside and were amazed at the people already lining up for autographs.

"They had to have advertised this," Natasha said as she stood up straight.

Ferin nodded, "what would they have done if Bam and everyone had been busy today?"

Tash shrugged and they headed back into the store.

"What's with all the people?"

Bam glanced out the windows, "holy shit, how did so many people know about this?"

The manager of the store walked up to the window and gazed out. "We advertised it."
Raab laughed, "you advertised it?"

"What would have happened if we didn't show up?" Rake asked the question everyone was wondering.

Ferin glanced at Tash and laughed. Dunn began to look sheepish and Bam noticed.

The manager frowned, "we asked Dunn weeks ago and he said you guys would."

"It slipped my mind," Dunn grinned.

"It would be wise not to tell Dunn things of importance," Tash smiled.

Glomb walked into the store and met up with the group. "Hey where do you want this mini half pipe."

"In the parking lot," the manager answered him before following him outside.

Tony glanced at Bam, "we doin a demo to?"

Bam shrugged. They waited around inside while Glomb and Cartz and a few others quickly threw together the ramp. Afterwards Tony, Bam and Riley headed out to skate it. Half an hour later they then took their seats behind the tables along with the CKY crew and Johnny. Jess arrived a few minutes after with Jenn. Ferin and Tash offered their assistance by going down the long line of people and handing out paper to get signed for those who didn't have anything. Jenn stood near the table eyeing every female that talked to Bam.

"We should just sit down and see if anyone wants our autograph," Tash laughed when they were finished. They were now standing near the end of the table by Jess.

Ferin laughed as Jess slid over in his chair. "I'm willing to share."

Tash nearly pushed her over. "Go sit down, I'll go make Johnny share."

Ferin sat down on the edge of the chair beside Jess.

"Here," he offered her one of the extra permanent markers laying on the table.

She raised an eyebrow as she took it from him, "and just what am I going to do with this?"

Jess laughed, "sign things."

Ferin smirked, "like anyone would want my signature."

"I would," the girl now standing in front of them smiled as she handed Jess a white t-shirt. "Any friend of their's just as important," Jess signed it then slid it to Ferin. She felt so awkward, but she signed close to Jess' name.

"Can I get a picture to?"

Jess nodded, and pulled Ferin back down onto the chair when she stood up to get out of the picture. "Smile," he said before the flash went off.

"Good lord," Ferin laughed.

"Are you Jess' girlfriend?" another girl asked as she passed him her new skateboard deck.

Ferin shook her head, "just a friend."

The girl nodded and smiled like she was relieved, "can you sign to?"

Ferin smiled and signed, all right she had to admit, she could get use to this.

A few pictures and signatures later Jenn appeared beside the table. "I need your help handing out some element stuff."

"Alright," Ferin replied as she glanced at Jess and handed him her pen.

She was sure all hell was about to break loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading