Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Family Photo

Ferin followed Jenn around the end of the table and over towards her car, where she proceeded to pop the trunk, revealing two large cardboard boxes.

"Bam had this element stuff laying around the house," she opened the top box to reveal the contents. "There is no way he's going to be able to wear all these T-shirts or wristbands or hats."

Ferin nodded and reached for the other box. Jenn slammed the trunk then rested her box on the trunk lid as she looked Ferin in the eyes. "Listen, I'm sorry about that phone call earlier. You just can't blame me for wanting to keep people away from Bam can you, I mean look at the guy."

Ferin glanced over at Bam just as he was about to slap three guys across the face. Yeah a real keeper she nearly laughed. She often wondered why in the hell you'd want Bam to slap you across the face when you met him, but she wasn't going to question them.

Ferin smiled and looked at Jenn, "well shall we go hand these out?" Despite her having apologized, Ferin highly doubted that her and Jenn would become friends. Hell, the only reason she probably did it in the first place was because she knew Bam was mad at her.

Jenn nodded and picked up the box, "yeah lets go."

Ferin started on the right side of the line while Jenn worked down the left. They made sure each person got at least one thing, and by the time they were done, both boxes were nearly empty. Ferin placed her remaining items with Jenn's, then she squashed the box and hauled it to the garbage.

She was just about to open the door to go back outside when it opened for her. She smiled, "Scott, what are you doing here?"

He laughed and turned around, everyone had signed the back of his T-shirt.

"Oh," she laughed. "I guess that was a dumb question."

He grinned and stepped aside so she could join him outside.

"I'm sorry I didn't call sooner," he half grinned. "I was trying to work up the courage."

"You had to work up the courage?"

He laughed, "you're kind of scary."

She pretended to look hurt, before laughing, "I'm not that scary am I?"

He nodded, "lets face it, it's not everyday you find an absolutely gorgeous girl swimming down the Susquehanna river."

She grinned, now he was just trying to earn brownie points.

"Anyway," he quickly changed the subject. "I came to see what you were doing tonight?"

She shrugged, "nothing that I know of, but that group of nuts can come up with some insane things at the drop of a hat."

Scott laughed, "yeah, well if you do get the chance to go out tonight you should come to Duffer's. Me and the guys will be there for a while."

Ferin nodded and pretended to mull it over in her mind, she highly doubted she'd go, but she didn't have the heart to come out and tell him that.

"Yeah, if I'm not doing anything else."

He nodded and squeezed her hand, "great, so hopefully I'll see you tonight, and if not, I'll call you."

She watched him turn around and nearly smack into Johnny before apologizing and heading off with a group of guys.

"You okay?" Johnny asked her.

"Yeah," she smiled softly. "You done signing?"

He shook his head and pointed into the building. "No, but I've gotta piss real bad."

Ferin laughed and stepped aside, "well by all means, don't let me stop you."

"Who was that?" Jenn asked as she appeared beside her.

"Scott."

"Oh is that your boyfriend?"

Ferin shook her head, "no, just a friend."

Jenn grinned, "well you look cute together."

When Johnny reappeared, they watched the PT Loser park along the street, rather than battling with all the people in an attempt to park closer to the building.

"You better get back to the table," Tash had clearly been looking for him. "People are holding up the line because they want you."

Johnny grinned, and planted a kiss on the top of her head, "baby everyone wants me."

"Ughhh not I," Ferin laughed as she raised her hand.

Johnny winked, "oh you do, you just can't say it in front of Tash."

Tash smacked him on the ass before he hurried back to the table. Ape, Phil and Vito emerged from the car, and crossed the grassy area before stepping into the parking lot. Ape was clearly not pleased, and the girls knew exactly why. Vito was complaining about something, and he kept asking, "what do you think Ape?"

"Please keep him away from me," Ape muttered as she hid behind the girls.

"Don Vito!" some of the fans screamed.

"Yo," Vito said as he wandered over to them.

Phil now stood beside Natasha, "wow there are alot of people here hey Ape?"

Ape nodded but never verbally replied before she glanced at Jenn. "Go tell those boys that when they are done, I want them to stay put."

Jenn wanted to ask why but she never did. Instead she left them and walked to the table to talk to Bam. Half an our later, the line had finally come to an end, but there was an abundance of people standing around, waiting to talk to them.

"Jenn what are we waiting for?" Bam yelled.

Jenn shrugged. After the boys working at Fairman's removed the tables Ape appeared in front of them. "Alright not one of you gets to leave until I get a family photo!"

"To hell with this," DiCo said before starting to leave.

Ape grabbed him by the back of the shirt, and tugged hard. "Just one picture please Bran."

DiCo sighed and moved to stand in the group. Tash, Johnny, Ferin and Tony and Riley all stood by Phil.

Ape pulled out her camera, "you get yourselves in there to."

"We're not family," Tony laughed.

"The hell you're not," Ape replied, "now all of you get in there. You too Phil!"

"What about me Ape?" Vito asked.

Ape sighed, "yeah you get in there too."

When she looked through the camera lens her heart jumped. Bam, Jenn, Dunn, Ferin, Jess, Tash, Johnny and Phil were standing in the back, while DiCo, Tony, Riley, Raab, Rake, and Vito were kneeled on the ground in front of them. Only then, when she seen them all together, smiling and laughing did she realize how much each and everyone of them meant to her. Even Vito. For if he wasn't around, life may be simpler, but it definitely wouldn't be the same.

"Ape you need to be in this too!" Bam yelled.

"I can take the picture," Glomb interjected.

That scared the hell out of Ape. "Jesus Glomb, I didn't know you were there."

He smiled and offered to take the camera, but she shook her head.

"No, you need to be in this picture to."

She approached a girl who was watching them intently and asked if she wouldn't mind taking a couple pictures for her, she obliged and moved to stand in April's spot. Ape then moved to stand beside Phil and Glomb kneeled down beside Vito.

"Smile!" the girl yelled before snapping off a couple pictures.

***********************************************************

Later that night April printed off a few pictures, and Ferin and Tash graciously accepted theirs, and hid them to keep them safe. Ape hid hers to, she wanted it framed, it was one of the few pictures around the house where no one was goofing off.

Ferin now stood near the pool table with Tash. Most of the boys were down in the game room. Jenn was down in the pirate bar making drinks for everyone. Phil and April were down there with them and Bam was in the shower.

Tash threw the white ball and it miraculously went in one of the pockets, "now why the hell can't I do that when I'm playing?" she laughed.

Ferin smiled, she felt Tash's pain. She couldn't win a game of pool if someone offered her a million dollars.

Tash plucked the ball out of the side and placed it back on the table. "Could you imagine if one of these landed on you."

"Or the other way around," Ferin laughed, then her face went blank.

"What's wrong?" Tash asked quickly.

Ferin shook her head, "get me all of those balls."

Tash removed the triangle holder and began picking them up. "May I ask what you're doing?"

Ferin picked up the last few then motioned for Tash to follow her. They snuck into Bam and Jenn's room then placed the pool balls randomly on Bam's side of the bed underneath the fitted sheet and small foam.

Ferin sat down and laughed, "oh hell he's gonna have one hell of a rough sleep."

Tash grinned and noticed Bam's open closet, "is that a suit?"

Ferin got up off the bed and hurried to Natasha's side, it indeed was a suit hanging in his closet. It was still a crisp black. Bam had clearly worn it only a few times if ever.

"What bathroom is he in?"

"The one upstairs on the left, why?"

Ferin laughed, "how do you know that?"

"Because I was coming out of mine and Johnny's room when he was going in."

Ferin smiled and removed the suit from the closet. "I want you to take his clothes," she pointed into the closet. "All the clothes out of this closet, and from the boxes. Make sure he has nothing to wear but this suit."

Tash shook her head but began removing the clothes anyway. "He's gonna kill you."

"Well Jenn is going to kill you if you don't hurry," Ferin pointed out.

She quickly headed out of his room and upstairs. She placed the suit on the floor off to the side, then she knocked on the bathroom door and waited a few minutes before knocking again, the shower never stopped but suddenly the door opened a few inches, Bam poked his head around.

"I'm really sorry, but all the bathrooms are in use, and I really gotta pee," she lied.

Bam studied the look on her face. "Alright, just give me a second," he closed the door then climbed back into the shower before yelling that he was ready.

She picked up the suit and headed into the bathroom, thanking god that the shower curtain was not see through. She quickly picked up his boxers, jeans, and shirt, before setting the suit on the counter, she then removed all the towels and headed for the door. The only thing he had to dress in now was the suit.

She quickly exited and hurried to Tash's room where she now sat with a pile of Bam's clothing on the bed.

"What the hell am I suppose to do with these?" she asked.

Ferin shrugged and laughed. "I have no idea, I never thought that far ahead."

Tash threw her hands in the air, "excellent."

"What are you doing?" Tony frowned when he walked past the open door, then backed up.

"Making Bam wear a suit."

Tony grinned, "what are you going to do with all that?" he pointed to the clothes on the bed.

Ferin shrugged, "we were just debating that."

Tony glanced up and down the hall, "throw it in the pool," he suggested.

Ferin glanced over at Tash with a 'why didn't we think of that look' then began helping her pick them up.

They hurried out onto the deck through the sliding glass doors and tossed all his clothes, with the exception of his really expensive jackets over the edge into the pool. Riley tossed the final piece of clothing in. She then hid all of the towels and placed the jackets where he would never look, the cleaning closet.

"Shoulda tossed the jackets in to," Tony laughed.

Ferin had thought about it, but she really wasn't that mean. No sooner than they got up the stairs from the pirate bar they could hear Bam yelling.

"Where the hell are my clothes?"

"Ape!...Jenn!" then it hit him. "Ferin!"

Everyone else heard the commotion and hurried up the stairs into the living room.

"What's going on?" Ape asked as she glanced around.

"Just wait," Ferin smiled.

And sure enough about ten minutes later, Bam appeared and leaned over the railing. He was wearing the suit pants and that was it.

"Where are my clothes?" he repeated sternly.

"Probably where you left them," Ape replied. "What pants are you wearing?"

Bam glared at Ape, then at Ferin, "where are they?"

Ferin shrugged, "whatever are you talking about?"

"You came into the bathroom while I was showering," he paused for a second, the look on Jenn's face was priceless. "And now my clothes are gone."

"Why don't you just go get some new clothes out of our room?" Jenn asked.

Bam nodded, he hadn't thought of that. He hurried down the stairs then into his room, before coming back out a minute later with an empty cardboard box in hand.

"Can you imagine that," he tossed the box down. "My room is empty too."

"It's what?" Jenn fumed as she stomped into their room.

Bam moved to stand in front of Ferin. "I'll give you a minute to tell me where my clothes are."

She laughed, "or you'll what?"

"You don't wanna go there," he promised.

"I don't know where your clothes are Bam."

"That's it," he suddenly bent over and picked her up, throwing her over his shoulder, he then turned around and headed out the door and wandered around back, he had every intention of throwing her into the pool. That was until he saw his clothes.

"What the hell!" he yelped.

Ferin wiggled in his arms trying to get away. "Bam put me down."

"You did this didn't you?"

"No," she laughed. "Now please put me down."

"You suck at lying," he stated before tossing her in the pool.

When she surfaced she brushed her hair out of her eyes and glared Bam down, but she held her tongue when Tony crept up behind him and suddenly pushed him into the pool too before laughing and running off.

Bam surfaced and turned his head quickly tossing his hair back out of his eyes.

"Now you don't have any pants," Ferin smiled.

Bam swam towards her and she moved back until she came into contact with the pool wall.
He stopped in front of her and placed his hands on the edge of the pool.

"You know that wasn't a very smart move."

"Hey I wasn't the one who pushed you in."

"You just want this little war to keep going don't you?"

She shook her head. "No, I have every intention of winning it so it can be over. Besides, I have to have some fun before I go back home."

He grew silent and looked her in the eyes, it was amazing how he could forget everything else that was going on when she was around. He should be madder than hell at her for tossing all his clothes in the pool but there was just something about her, he just couldn't do it. "When are you planning on going home?"

She glanced down at the water then back at him, "soon."

"Like how soon?" he brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear "Couple days soon, couple weeks soon, months?"

Months? Was he serious?

"Couple days soon."

He nodded then stepped back. Well if she was really determined to leave, and soon, he needed to back off. There was no way he could figure out all of his emotions and problems and solve them within those few days. Maybe the woman knew what she was doing after all.

"Hey Bam, we should...holy shit what happened?" DiCo muttered as he rounded the corner of the house to see all the clothes and Ferin and Bam in the pool.

Ferin and Bam both laughed as they climbed out of the pool.

"We should what Bran?" Ferin asked as she wrung out the bottom of her shirt.

He ran his fingers through his thinning hair. "I was going to say we should go to Duffer's for a drink because Jess is leaving in the morning and Vito even offered to pay for the first round if we take him."

Bam glanced at Ferin, "after I dry some clothes, we should go."

"You mean after Ape dries your clothes," she pointed out.

Bam smiled and nodded, "yeah," he turned to DiCo, "Tell Jenn that shes gotta drive again."

DiCo cringed then headed back into the house via the door that led directly into the pirate bar. Bam glanced back at Ferin and to the clothes floating around in the pool. She patted him on the shoulder, "have fun picking them up, I'll meet you inside."

He looked at his clothes then laughed before turning around. "Ahh fuck it, Ape will pick them up," and he followed her into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading