Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Cow Bells

The next morning Ferin rolled over and fell to the floor. What she had thought to be the most comfy bed in the world had in fact turned out to be the couch.

"Good sleep?"

Ferin groaned and lifted herself off the floor so that she was sitting up in front of the couch. Bam was sprawled out on the other couch. "What time is it?" her whisper was barely audible.

Bam glanced at his watch, he didn't realize that hed been watching her sleep for nearly an hour. "Almost seven A.M."

She crawled up off the cold wooden floor and back onto the couch. She was still in her clothes from their bar outing. She didn't even want to think about how much of a mess she was in last night. "What the hell are you doing up so early?" she asked groggily.

Bam stretched his arms up above his head. At least she wasn't the only one still in her previous clothes. "I just couldn't get to sleep."

Ferin laughed, she'd forgotten about the pool balls in his bed. "Your bed a tad uncomfy?"

He eyed her carefully, her smile was slowly spreading into a grin, it wasn't hard to tell that she was up to something. And to top it off, her eyes spoke volumes. That saying he heard about the 'eyes never lying', it was never more true with her.

"What did you do to it?"

Ferin pretended to look puzzled. "How could I mess with your bed to make it uncomfy?" she asked seriously.

Bam thought about it as he watched Jenn approach the couch that Ferin was on from behind. Sometimes he swore that girl was a cat in another life. The way she could just sneak in and appear next to someone was astonishing.

"Like this." Jenn growled as she dropped the black and white eight ball into Ferin's hands. Ferin laughed and shrugged as she looked at Bam.

"No wonder why it was so fuckin bumpy," Bam laughed. "I thought I was just too drunk to get comfy."

"You two need to grow up," Jenn muttered grouchily as she headed down to the pirate bar.

Ferin looked over at Bam as she rolled the ball between her hands. "I don't think she likes me."

Bam brushed it off. "Sometimes I don't think she likes me either."

This time when she giggled a sharp pain blasted through her temples. The sure sign of the impending miraculous hangover that was about to take over her poor body. She groaned and leaned back into the couch. She'd never had a hang over in her entire drinking life until she started drinking with Bam's crew. "What the hell did we do last night?"

Natasha must have snuck down the stairs because she was now standing behind the couch Bam was on. "You got us kicked out of the bar," Tash smirked. Bam jumped when Tash spoke.

She laughed and placed her hand on Bam's shoulder. "Sorry Bam didn't mean to scare you."

Bam shook his head and moved over so Tash could sit down beside him. At this rate, it wouldn't be a skateboarding wipe out that would kill him, it'd be a heart attack due to the inconsiderate people living in his house.

Ferin tucked her hair behind her ears and looked at Tash. "I nearly got us kicked out of the bar?"

Tash shook her head. "No, you GOT us kicked out for almost beating that guys ass."

God not only had she went from no hangovers to major ones, she'd also gone from sweet and innocent to ass kicking.

Bam nodded in agreement. "Yeah he grabbed your ass and you went ape shit."

"That guy?" Ferin repeated trying to think back to the previous night, then it hit her. "Scott?" she mumbled. They both nodded.

"Yeah what's up with that?" Tash asked as she pushed Bam's feet away, but it was useless, he kept placing them back on her lap. "I thought you liked him?"

Ferin glanced up and Bam's eyes met hers. "He had a girlfriend," she never averted her eyes from Bam's, and she caught that flicker of anger in his eyes, and boy was she right. If Bam had known the bastard had a girlfriend he would have kicked the guys ass himself, then let Ferin have a round.

"What a prick," Tash mumbled, causing them to finally break eye contact, not that Ferin wanted to. There was something soothing in those sexy icy blue eyes.

She shook her head as if it would shake all thoughts of Bam from her mind. Bam, like Scott had a girlfriend. She had to stay away from both of them. "So did Jess leave yet?" Ferin asked in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

"He's gone already."

The girls glanced at Bam.

"Where was he going anyway?" Tash wondered allowed.

"California," Bam smiled. "Their tour is starting soon so they wanted to meet up with the Avenged Sevenfold crew for an extra day of partying."

"You serious?" Ferin grinned. "That will be one concert to definitely not miss."

Tash smiled. "I agree," she nudged Bams legs. "Hint, hint, wink, wink, nudge, nudge."

Bam laughed as he caught on. "Yeah maybe we'll hit up Cali for one of their shows."

"Good morning."

Everyone glanced up at the staircase as an unknown girl descended. Well at least she remained unknown until she approached the couches. It was Sara, the girl whom had 'stayed' with Bam a few nights before after the HIM concert in the backyard. Ferin glanced at Bam and he shrugged his shoulders. He knew exactly what she was thinking, only this time he truly had nothing to do with it.

Sara smiled sweetly at Bam and hitched her purse further up her shoulder. "Can one of you tell Raab that I'm sorry, but I have to get to work early today."

None of them really answered but the girl smiled and headed for the door to let herself out.

"Well now I'm glad I never found my way to the room last night," Ferin muttered breaking the awkward silence that had swept over them. "Or I would have got to listen to her and Raab all night."

"Anyone ready for breakfast?"

The three of them were still staring at the door when Ape spoke from her spot beside them, scaring all of them. Bam shook his head and groaned. "Jesus everyone in this house should have to wear a fuckin cow bell."

April laughed and headed downstairs to begin her normal routine of cooking breakfast usually for a minimum of twelve people. But she was however thankful to see that Jenn had a jump start on things.

"So do we have anything planned for the day?"

Bam stood up and stretched, and Ferin found herself again having to avert her eyes from Bam's tattooed stomach to avoid becoming over heated. And what really scared her was that it was becoming worse everyday. She did remember something from the previous night, and that was the jealousy that struck her when Bam did a couple body shots off Jenn. She had never been the type to get jealous, in fact she liked it when girls checked out her boy, but watching those two drove her nuts. She sighed. Maybe it was because Bam didn't belong to her. Though she would never openly admit it, she really did want Bam.

"Well it's Birdmans last day so we should do something," Bam broke her thoughts.

Tash nodded in agreement, "but lets do something here, rather than going out."

Bam looked bummed but finally agreed to a pool party and a BBQ but on one condition. There had to be alot of bikini clad babes.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading