Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Booze, Bunnies And The Used

A look of relief flooded everyone's faces as Glomb's quick call in crew finished the mini stage. Bam, Jenn, and Tony had left to pick up the pro skaters and Raab and Rake went to pick up the playboy playmates. Bam's instructions to Ferin were to let anyone in who was of age, and that the band would be showing up soon to set up. She was getting frustrated, their little pool party between friends had turned into an outdoor concert, complete with pool and BBQ. And to top it off, Dunn and DiCo had already started drinking. That was enough to nearly start drinking herself.

While she had a few moments to herself she headed back up to the room that she and Dunn still shared. Now that Jess was gone, she'd be able to move back into his room. She quickly threw on her pink and black bikini, a black spaghetti strap top, and a jean mini skirt.
She was pulling her hair back into a pony tail when Natasha knocked on the door and slowly opened it. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

Tash grinned, "the band is here, you'll be excited."

Ferin pulled the last loop of pony tail around her hair and glanced at Tash via her reflection in the mirror. "Why am I going to be excited?"

"Who was the only band on the warped tour that you really wanted to see but missed?"

Ferin thought for a moment. That was a few years ago. Then her eyes widened, "are you serious?"

Tash laughed and nodded. "Yes ma'am, the boys from The Used are outside as we speak, drinking rather than setting up their stuff mind you, but they are here none the less," she added casually, hoping that Ferin wouldn't panic about not having everything ready before everyone returned from the airport.

It seemed to work because Ferin smiled, "well at least they are here."

Tash nodded, "speaking of here, there are a ton of people from town outside, we've already had to throw a few girls out because they were under age, so now Ape and Glomb are down there checking everyone's ID's."

Ferin turned around and leaned against Dunn's dresser, "why Glomb, where is Phil?"

"Well Glomb is one of the few sober ones, and Phil is on the deck working the BBQ, which is going over surprisingly well."

Ferin smiled and stood up, "well shall we?"

Tash stood up from her perch on the end of Dunn's bed and they headed outside. The party was in full swing. The boys were now hard at work setting up their stage and more and more people kept arriving. Not too long after a white and a black limo appeared. Bam, Tony and Jenn climbed out of the white hummer with the group of skaters, and Raab and Rake piled out of the black hummer followed by five girls in teeny tiny bikini's.

"We're here!" Bam yelled and everyone held up their drinks and cheered.
Ferin and Tash were standing by the alcohol supply when Johnny appeared behind them, wrapping his arm around Tash's waist. "Wanna go swimming?"

She shook her head, and almost said no thanks but Knoxville suddenly tossed her into the pool. Ferin was laughing when Johnny turned to her. "Don't even think about it," she warned him.

Johnny pretended to pout, but Ferin realized a moment later that it was all in the name of a distraction. Dunn had come from behind, scooped her up and tossed her in the pool. Grabbing wildly she managed to get a good hold on Dunn's T-shirt, pulling him in with her.

"Ahhhh that wasn't very nice," Dunn stated, as he tossed his soaked cigarette aside.

"At least you were smart enough to put your beer down first," Ferin laughed as she spotted it sitting on the ground near an empty pool chair.

"Oh shut up," Dunn muttered as he leaned against the pool wall.

"Knoxville get in here," Tash demanded. "Or you won't be getting any tonight."

Johnny quickly rid himself of his clothes and jumped in in his boxers.

"Alright you bunch a crazy fuckers!" Bert yelled from the stage. "For those of you who don't know we are The fucking Used!"

The drums kicked in and everyone swarmed to the front of the stage. Tash, Ferin, Dunn and Johnny stayed in the pool and were soon joined by Bam who cannon balled into the pool with a very naked Raab not too far behind him.

"Raab I think you should be cut off, no more booze for you," Tash laughed.

"What?" Raab laughed. "No way dude we're just getting started."

"What are you guys doing over here?" Bam asked as he swam towards them.

Dunn finished his beer. "About to get out and go watch the boys," he tossed his beer bottle under one of the tables and Ferin smacked him. "Ouch," he rubbed the spot on his stomach. "Are you guys coming to watch?"

Raab swung his arm with a clear intent to harm, and he smacked Dunn. Dunn turned around to face the pool wall and rested his head on his forearms, "you hit me in the nuts you fuck."

Raab laughed like a jackal and dove under the water towards Bam. Fearing for their own safety Tash and Ferin jumped up onto the deck.

"So are we going to watch?" Tash asked as she helped Johnny up.

Everyone nodded and climbed out of the pool except Bam, "I'll be there in a minute."

"You coming?" Tash asked Ferin.

Ferin nodded, "yeah just a sec," the rest of them headed towards the stage.

"How come you aren't going with them?" he asked as he swam towards her.

"I'm taking a minute to wind down. There is no way I could be a party planner on a regular basis," Ferin joked.

Bam smiled and stopped in front of her. "You did a good job. But it would have been better if you kept Jenn with you instead of continually sending her with me."

Ferin eyed him, "she's your girlfriend Bam, why would she want to hang out with me rather than you?"

"For the same reason I would," he said softly.

"What's that?" she whispered as he hopped up on the deck to sit beside her, their legs still dangling in the water.

"You're irresistible," he admitted softly as he swirled his legs around in the water. He didn't look up at her because he didn't want to see what her reaction was, in case it wasn't good.

Ferin laughed softly breaking the tension as she placed her hand on top of his. "Well not many think I'm irresistible," he finally looked at her. "So thank you."

That cocky grin emerged on his face. "Yeah well, I don't compliment often, so keep that one in the back of your mind."

She playfully pushed him and he leaned to the side before sitting up straight again.

"Would it kill you to be serious?"

He laughed as he looked across the pool at the stage, watching as Bert jumped into the crowd. "I don't think I posses a serious side," he admitted.

Ferin looked where he was looking and watched as the people helped Bert back onto the stage. "I think you do," she said honestly. "You're just afraid to show it."

He was silent for a moment before he stood up. "Okay enough of this serious shit, let's go get wasted," he reached his hand out and pulled her up and they headed towards the stage.

**********************************************************************************

A couple hours later Ferin watched in horror as Bam, Dunn and Mike V. stacked three picnic tables so they could jump off them into the pool, though she was to tipsy to do anything about it herself.

"I can't watch," she muttered to Tash.

Tash sucked in her breath as Johnny jumped off them and into the pool. He was their test subject, if he didn't die, the rest would jump.

It was dark out and the stars were starting to emerge. Ferin went around with the help of a rather drunk April to light all of the tiki candles. Phil was surprisingly still having fun, making the odd burger or hot dog for the extremely hungry. Vito had shown up, ate a ton, then commenced to sitting on the pool deck in a lawn chair with a couple of girls.

The playboy bunnies were currently in the water, on the shoulders of Dunn, Rake, Glomb, Bert, and Quinn tossing a beach ball around.

Bam was sitting in a lawn chair, with a beer in each hand and another tucked just underneath the waistband of his black shorts for safe keeping while talking to DiCo, Branden from the used, Compton Ass Terry, Bucky Lasek, and Kevin Staab. Jenn wasn't far away either, she was perched on the end of Bam's lawn chair.

"You must be Ferin."

Ferin turned around and found herself face to face with a very good looking boy.

"Jeph Howard," he smiled as switched his beer to his other hand and held out his right.

She smiled, "you're correct....Ferin Hamilton."

He grinned back. "When Bam phoned he said he had a hottie staying at his house we had to meet."

Ferin glanced over at Bam who was watching her, she looked back at Jeph. "Really? What else did he say?"

He laughed, "that we had to come play for this sick pool party he was planning."

She couldn't help but laugh. Bam was a typical guy. Have the chick plan everything then take all the credit.

"Hey we need some more people to play," it was one of the brunette playmates leaning against the pool wall looking up at them.

Jeph glanced at Ferin, "shall we?"

Ferin downed the rest of her drink then ditched her T-shirt and skirt, leaving her in her bikini. "Tash, Johnny come play," she pulled on Tash's arm.

All four of them slipped into the pool, Ferin climbed onto Jeph's shoulders and Tash onto Johnny's. They played in the water till Ferin realized her fingertips were wrinkled. Dunn poked her side and she fell off Jeph's shoulders in an attempt to get away. When she resurfaced she caught a glimpse of Bam running past the pool with a stick on fire.

"What is he doing?" she asked as she tightened her pony tail.

Her question was answered when she noticed that they'd moved a picnic table away from the pool and stage.

"Oh this has bad news written all over it," Tash muttered.

Ferin wasn't about to disagree. She knew of Bam's intent to light the thing on fire. Before they knew it, they'd either have an out of control fire, or the cops would be showing up because of a neighbor complaining. Then shit would definitely hit the fan.

"Bam!" Ape slurred from her spot on the deck. "Don't you dare kid!"

But just like any other time, he ignored her and it wasn't too long before Glomb's creation was up in flames, with the boys dancing around it, giggling like a bunch of school girls.

"It doesn't get any better than this," Dunn grinned as he waved his glass around. "Booze, bunnies and The Used," he wobbled his way towards the fire.

"Ape looka that stoopid kidayers is doin, he's gonna wreck the whole place Ape, the places is gonna go up in flames," Vito mumbled from the other side of the deck.

"Oh shut up would you," Ape groaned. "Ferin would you go drag him away?"

Ferin looked at Ape like she was crazy, but decided to humor her. She headed out further into the field and dug her way through the people until she found Bam who was dancing with Compton Ass Terry to rap music only they could hear.

"Bam!"

He didn't hear her so she reached out for him, but Jenn's hand clamped down over her wrist. "No you don't."

Ferin could tell she was well beyond drunk. "No I don't what?"

"I don't want you to ever go near him again. I saw you two cuddling by the pool, and he's not going to leave me for you."

Ferin couldn't believe it. "He's not leaving you for anyone, now would you please tell him he has to put the fire out, or let me by to do it."

Jenn shook her head and stepped closer to her in a threatening nature. "You need to go home before this turns nasty."

"Ha," Ferin scoffed. "The only way this is going to turn nasty is if you make it nasty."

Jenn glared her down and never wavered her stance.

Ferin threw her arms in the air. "You know what, fuck it, if you want to burn the whole field down be my guest." She turned around and headed back towards the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading.