Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

No Privacy In This House

"You son-of-a-bitch!"

Bam ducked just in time as a pool ball flew by his head, slamming into the sliding glass doors and shattering them. "What the fuck is your problem?" he muttered as he dodged another ball, last thing he wanted to do was get nailed with one of them babies.

"How could you do that? With her of all people!"

All the yelling and commotion on the main floor of the house seemed to act as a magnet rather than a deterrent. Everyone was lined up along the top railing upstairs watching. Ferin cringed every time a pool ball nearly missed Bam.

"Do what?" Bam yelled back.

Jenn wailed another pool ball across the room.

"You nail one of those fucking pictures or anything that Seth made and you'll be sorry." he warned her.

"If I hadn't of found you in time would you have slept with her?" Jenn asked him seriously, holding off on throwing another ball, she was running out of ammo anyway.

"No," Bam shook his head. "I wouldn't have."

Ferin turned to Dunn and whispered. "Who are they fighting about?"

Dunn's elbows were resting on the railing and he turned to look at her and shrugged laughing softly. "I thought they were talking about you."

"Me?" she asked a little taken back. "No," she shook her head. "They aren't talkin about me."

Jenn flung another pool ball and it smacked into the suit of armor in the corner by the table.

"You had your tongue down her throat and your hand god knows where," she paused again for a moment. "Why'd you do it Bam?"

"You gonna stop throwin shit?"

She glared at him but put the ball back onto the pool table.

"You want the truth?"

She nodded.

"Alright here it is. I know you've been fucking around Jenn. God we haven't had sex in months."

Dunn giggled but Ferin knew he was mad, he didn't care what he was revealing to the entire house, plus random other people from town.

"You didn't answer my question," she snarled.

He'd had enough of this shit."Why'd I fool around with her?" Bam pointed out onto the deck where a tall, pretty, brunette girl was talking with a couple guys. Jenn nodded. "Because I can't fool around with her," he pointed up at Ferin.

Ferin's eyes widened and she straightened her spine. "You bastard, don't you dare bring me into this!"

Jenn spun around and looked up at her. "Oh honey you were the one that started this!"

Ferin's temperature shot straight to the top. "I started this? How the hell did I start this?" she truly wanted to know.

"Oh please," Jenn stated. "You came here with intent to sleep with Bam."

Ferin wished for a moment she had her own handful of pool balls, she could pick Jenn off from her position above her. "For your information Jennifer, I didn't want to come here. Tash talked me into it and I came for her and Johnny."

"She didn't have anything to do with us," Bam said quietly. "Jenn we've had problems for a long time."

Now he was defending her? She wished he'd just left her out of it in the beginning.

Jenn shook her head, "no Bam, we," she gestured between them. "We were fine," she held up the hand that adorned her engagement ring. "We're suppose to be getting married."

Bam shook his head, "we're not ready to get married Jenn."

Ferin could almost see the fire in Jenn's eyes ignite from her spot upstairs and she flung the last pool ball and it nailed Bam in the back of the leg.

"Fuck," he reached down and rubbed the back of his thigh.

Jenn folded her arms over her chest. "It's me or her Bam,"

Bam looked up at her and brushed his hair out of his eyes. Was she serious?

"You really think I'm gonna say you, when you were just fucking throwing shit at me?"

She shrugged, "seven years Bam, you gonna give that up for someone you've known a little over a week?"

Ferin shook her head and prayed he wouldn't do it.

Bam stared at Jenn before looking up at Ferin. "Please don't" she mouthed as she shook her head slightly.

He was stuck in a hell of a position, and he'd done it himself. That was the hardest part to admit. At a time like this he would like nothing more than to be able to blame it on Ferin as well but he couldn't.

"Well," Jenn pushed.

He couldn't believe he was about to say this. "You better start packing Jenn."

Ferin's heart sank. He'd done it. He'd made her the bad guy. Cursing under her breath she headed back to Dunn's room. She should have just went home the other day. Before she knew it, Tash was in the room crawling onto the bed beside her.

"It's not your fault Ferin."

She sighed and turned her head to Tash. "I'd like to think so."

A few moments of silence went by before Tash spoke again. "I can't believe Phil and Ape slept through that," she said smiling in an attempt to get Ferin to smile. It worked. She laughed softly.

"They didn't sleep through it," Dunn said as he entered the room.

Tash raised an eyebrow, "well they weren't out there watching with the rest of us."

Ferin laughed and placed her hand on her forehead. "I can't believe we all just stood along the top and watched. There had to be like twenty of us."

"Hey, there is no such thing as privacy in this house," Dunn stated.

Raab suddenly burst through the door that connected his room with Dunn's.

"See," Dunn smiled, his point proven.

"You should see Ape," Raab laughed as he bounced around on the spot. "She's hungover in the bathroom puking."

Smiling Ferin and Tash and Dunn headed for the bathroom nearest Ape and Phil's room. Sure enough there she was curled up on the floor in front of the toilet.

"Don't say anything," she groaned. Ferin smiled and got her a glass of water while Tash got her some advil.

The boys kept stopping by the bathroom door taking pictures. Finally the girls helped her back to her room and headed downstairs to start clearing people out so they could clean.

The boys from the Used headed back to Philadelphia for their show that night. Raab and Rake got a limo and took the playmates back to the airport. Bam didn't feel like it, so Dunn headed to the airport with all the pro skaters including Tony and Riley after breakfast, and everyone from town was pretty much gone except a couple girls talking to DiCo and Johnny.

A few hours later, the house was clean and Jenn had packed up most of her stuff and left. Bam was in his room and the boys were down stairs in the game room. Ape was still in bed and Phil went to visit Vito. Ferin and Tash were standing near the top of the stairs that lead down the the pirate bar talking with a few of the girls from town. She knew the one was Kirsten, Scott's girlfriend. The other two introduced themselves as Layla and Kerri, and the one Bam had been fooling around with, introduced herself, as Missy.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading.