Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Assuming Makes You Look Like An Ass, Not Me

Image

"Yeah, I want it by tomorrow night." Bam said as he paced back and forth in front of the island in the middle of the pirate bar talking on his cell.

"Who's he talking to?" Ferin asked Dunn as she sat down on a stool beside him.

"Glomb," he replied as he turned to face her. "Bam wants him to build a stage for tomorrow night."

"Ooooh," she paused and smiled as Tash sat down across from them before turning her attention back to Dunn. "Who's playing tomorrow?"

"Bam wanted HIM to play, but Ville said there was no way they could make it here by tomorrow because they have some photo shoot they can't cancel. So he wants Andrew W.K." Dunn paused and took a sip of his beer. "He's good, we had him play for the wrap up party for Jackass."

Ferin smiled, she'd watched the special features on the Jackass movie and had wished to be involved in such a party at least once in her life. At least she was in a good place for that too happen.

"Yo Dunn," Bam interrupted. "We got him. He said he'd be here by six tomorrow night, and Glomb figures he'll have the stage set up by five." He noticed Ferin sitting by Dunn and grinned. "Well, well get done cleaning up?"

Ferin glared at him. He was picking at her to get her all riled up and it was working "If I was a guy Bam, I would so clock you one right now."

That caught everyones attention.

Bam grinned as he looked at her. "Oh really?"

DiCo suddenly appeared beside Ferin, draping one of his arms across her shoulders and his other arm across Bam's, and in one of his different voices he asked, "my, my, my, do we smell a fight in the making here ladies and gentlemen?"

"Oh hell yeah," Johnny grinned.

"You could wrestle," Dunn stated.

"Naked," Raab added.

Leave it too Raab Ferin thought as she laughed. She needed to show Bam she was his caliber, but she wasn't too sure how. And wrestling wouldn't do it. Despite all her working out he'd probably still kick her ass.

Rake was leaning against the island near the stairs. "How about a race?"

Ferin grinned, "you take the lamborghini, I'll take the Ferrari?"

Bam shook his head in a definate 'no response. "Yeah fuck that. Chicks don't drive my vehicles."

Another blow against females she thought. She had to do something that only 'guys' thought they did.

Suddenly Natasha spoke up, "quadding."

"What?" Raab asked.

"You know, take the 4 wheelers out, rip em around, race em," Tash grinned.

Ferin's eyes lit up, "brilliant Natasha."

Bam glanced between both girls."You want me and Ferin to race on the 4 wheelers?"

Ferin glanced up at him, "you to scared to race a girl Bam?"

He smiled, "suit up biatch and get ready to have your ass kicked."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Ferin said as she held up her hand. "Here's the deal though. If I win, I get to drive the hummer when ever I want."

He frowned, "I dunno, what if I win?"

She smiled, "what if you win?"

He thought for a second, he wasn't necessarily concerned about her winning. He just wanted the best prize for himself when she lost. "Alright if you win, you can drive the hummer when ever you want, but, if I win, you shall be like my personal assistant for the next week."

Natasha cocked an eyebrow at Ferin, this couldn't be good.

"What would a personal assistant do for you?" Ferin asked cautiously.

He thought for a moment before answering. "She would cook for me, clean for me, have my skateboard on hand at all times, give me a 'free' massage when I'm sore, he emphasized the free part and paused and laughed softly, the look on her face was priceless. "I could go on if you like?"

A free massage my ass, she thought. If only he knew that if she truly wanted too, she could do him more harm than good. Smiling she turned towards him with her arm outstretched, "deal."

Shocked he cracked a grin and shook her hand, "deal."

***

Natasha walked down to the 'hobbit hole' with Ferin.

"He has no idea what he's gotten himself into," she laughed.

"You mean what you've gotten him into," Ferin corrected as she pulled a black hoody over her head. "I hope it's not too muddy out there. I'd hate to get Bam all dirty when he's behind me."

Natasha laughed as they continued their stroll down the road. It was starting to get dark out.
Once they were getting close they could hear the boys laughing and joking with each other.

"Hey hey," Bam said as he pointed to the quads. "Which one is yours?"

Ferin looked at both of them, "which one did you fuck with?" she asked as she went around both of them, checking them out closely.

Bam watched her intently, "we didn't touch either of them."

Ferin nodded once she was satisfied and took the one farthest from Bam and started it up.

DiCo handed her a helmet. She was tempted not to put it on but realized how stupid that was in case anything should happen.

Bam pulled his over his head and started his quad up, "a little warm up first?"

Ferin nodded her head and took off, spinning the back end to the side and spraying everyone with mud.

Laughing Bam punched the throttle and took off behind her as Dico and Dunn set to work laying out the race track. Once they were lined up behind the starting line DiCo gave the instructions. The first was to be a simple race, with a few obstacles and the second was to show off your riding skills, and like the pro she was Ferin kicked his ass.

Bam ripped the helmet off his head, "where the hell did you learn to ride like that?"

Ferin pulled her helmet off and tucked it under her arm, "I have my sources."

"Oh wow," Natasha said. "Ferin look at your clothes."

Ferin looked down to see Natasha shine her flashlight along her body. She had mud splattered from head to toe. But when Tash shone the flashlight on Bam, Ferin noticed she
wasn't half as dirty as him and that was satisfying.

"Oh well, they wash."

"Well," Bam sighed in defeat. "I guess this means I have to let you drive the hummer."

"Whenever she wants," Johnny reminded him.

Ferin laughed softly, "Absolutely," she reached over and turned her quad on again. "Tash, Johnny you want a ride up to the house?"

"What about us?" Ryan asked.

Tash and Ferin slid up to the front of the quad allowing DiCo and Johnny to squish on, while Bam took Dunn, Rake and Raab. After they unloaded Ferin and Bam took the quads back down the hobbit hole, washed them off then put them away.

Bam was locking the door when he glanced at Ferin who was brushing some of the dried mud off her faded blue jeans. She looked good even covered in mud. Stop it Bam, he warned himself as she looked up at him and smiled.

"So you gonna tell me where you learned to ride like that?" he asked casually as they began walking back up the road.

She smiled as she looked at him, "my twin brothers Trace and Tyson."

He glanced down at her, "You have twin brothers? I thought you were an only child."

"Haha what gave you that impression?"

"I don't know I just assumed."

She pushed him to the side playfully, "well Mr. Margera don't ever assume anything about
me because you'll most likely be wrong."

He laughed as he caught his footing and began walking beside her again.

"So," she said in an attempt to change the subject before he asked too many more questions about her life, "did you know I was coming?"

He laughed again. "Nope. I told Knoxville about the party tomorrow night and he said he'd be here. Then he just showed up yesterday saying you two were coming. But don't get me wrong, it's cool that you two are here."

"Are you sure?"

He smiled. "Hey it's not every day I get challenged by a girl and then get my ass kicked.
Believe me you are a breath of fresh air."

"What's it like being famous?"

That caught him off guard a little. It's nothing like this he thought. "Well, sometimes it can be a pain in the ass but most of the time it's pretty cool. I mean instantly getting into clubs when there are large lines, or borrowing peoples private jets, or being able to buy just about anything you want is pretty hard to deal with," he joked.

She laughed and glanced up as the house came into view. "Oh I wish I had your problems," she grinned.

He smiled and they walked in silence the rest of the way to the house. It was fairly dark inside which meant Vito went home, Phil and Ape went to bed and everyone else was in the pirate bar having a drink.

"For the winner," Dunn said as he popped the top off a beer and handed it too Ferin.

"Why thank you," she smiled as she took a sip. She wasn't a big beer fan but at the moment she wasn't going to argue for something else.

DiCo handed Bam his and they talked for a little while longer. Finally Ferin caught an opportunity and excused herself to go shower.

Her hot shower felt amazing. Once she was done she stepped out and wrapped herself up in the big white towel she had grabbed off the stand. She was going to blow dry her hair then decided not too. All she wanted now was her big bed, fluffy pillow and her clothes. She looked around the steamy bathroom, her clothes, dammit, she forgot them in her room. Cracking the door open a little she peeked out into the hallway to see if anyone was there before she began creeping towards her room.

She thought she'd made it home free until she went to open her door and noticed DiCo standing at the top of the stairs. "You'll have to more careful around here," he warned her. "Not everyone is considerate as I am. Especially if Novak shows up."

Ferin grimaced. She remembered Novak. "Thank you for the warning DiCo," she laughed. "I'll never do it again."

He laughed and disappeared around the corner when Tash appeared at the top of the stairs. "Ferin what are you doin?"

She sighed and turned to Tash, "trying to go get dressed," she laughed.

"Well hurry," Tash said. "Cause here come the rest of the boys."

Thanking her for the warning, Ferin quickly slipped into her room and closed and locked the door behind her. She pulled out a pair of silk PJ pants and a tank top and put them on. Then quickly threw her hair up in a butterfly clip before carrying her towel down to the laundry room. Dunn, Raab and Bam were now sitting up on the couch watching TV.

"Nice PJ's," Dunn commented as she sat down in the recliner.

"Thank you," she smiled. "Yours are pretty nice too."

Dunn glanced down at his boxers and grinned, "they are pretty nice aren't they?"

Raab threw a pillow at Ryan. "Be quiet."

Ferin glanced at the TV. They were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

"Well boys," she began as she got up off her chair. "I'm off to bed."

Bam lifted his head off his hand and looked at her. "You don't wanna stay and watch?"

She shook her head and looked at the TV then back at Bam. "No thanks, I hate this movie."

Raab and Dunn's mouths fell open. "You hate this movie?" they yelped.

Bam and Ferin both laughed.

"Yeah," she continued. "Plus I'm tired and I'm never gonna get up if I don't go to bed now," she headed for the stairs.

"Suit yourself," she heard Bam mutter.

She stopped near the top of the stairs and smiled before leaning over the railing slightly. "Hey Bam, don't forget to leave the keys to the hummer on the table. I might need it in the morning."

He was about to reply but she walked away before he could. She was still smiling when she got to her room, though she shouldn't have been. Three of the biggest pranksters were still awake, which meant her night could still become one to remember.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading