Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

No Shit Sherlock

Ferin was sitting on the couch beside DiCo, her legs tucked underneath her resting her head on his shoulder as he watched TV. She was tried, the last 2 days had been rough. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the silence. It had been that way since Jenn slammed the front door and left a few hours earlier. She was nearly asleep when she felt DiCo jump.

"What the fuck?"

She opened her eyes to see two more pairs staring down at her. "Oh jesus," she groaned when she realized who they were.

"What the fuck did you put on my face?" DiCo asked as he rubbed his long shirt sleeves furiously against his cheeks.

Evil Jared grinned. "I pissed on my hands."

DiCo jumped up off the couch. "That's fuckin sick dude."

Ferin reached out her hand. "I'm Ferin."

Jared shook her hand and leaned down and kissed her cheek. "Nice to meet you."

The minute he let go of her hand Jimmy Pop jumped over the back of the couch and landed on her, leaning down and kissing her softly. Ferin laughed and pushed him off of her and off the couch. "Nice to meet you to Jimmy Pop."

He grinned and got up off the floor. "I'm sorry, you're just so damn hot. I didn't believe Bam when he told me about you. I expected you to look something like Rake."

Everyone laughed causing Bam to finally emerge from his room in a pair of jeans. He looked like he'd just woken up from a nap. He laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What are you asses doing here?"

"Thought we'd come check out the aftermath of this party that you didn't invite us to. And meet Ferin."

Bam smiled when his eyes met Ferin's.

"Must have been some party," Jared continued as he looked around then directly at Bam. "What the fuck did you do to your hummer?"

Bam broke eye contact with Ferin and glanced up at Jared then to Jimmy Pop with a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?"

Ferin and DiCo were equally confused, the hummer was fine when they went to bed last night.

"I didn't touch the hummer last night."

Jimmy Pop grinned. "Well someone sure the fuck did."

Bam turned and headed for the front door. Ferin jumped over the back of the couch and was right behind him. Behind her were DiCo, Jimmy Pop, and Evil Jared. Bam paused at the front door like he was scared to look. Finally he opened the door and stepped outside barefoot.

"What the fuck?" he yelped.

Ferin's eyes opened wide as she took in the sight. His hummer was trashed. The side panels and doors were dented, the side mirrors smashed, and it was keyed to shit. But the real kick in the ass was the skateboard sticking out of the shattered windshield.

"Who the hell could have grabbed my new board?" Bam basically asked himself as he stepped onto the tire and climbed onto the hood to pull out his latest 'Bam Margera' board. Ferin couldn't believe it, he was more pissed off about someone wrecking his new board than he was about his totaled hummer.

"Bam where is...?" Ape was stood in the doorway, she still looked pale and she was running her fingers through her messy blond hair, her eyes widened when she saw what everyone was looking at. "What the hell happened?"

She turned to Jimmy Pop and shoved him aside. "Did you do that?"

Jimmy laughed and rubbed his arm, she turned to Jared and asked him the same question. Bam hopped off the hood of the hummer and stood beside Ferin examining his board.

"It was Jenn," Bam muttered, he could feel it deep down.

"Jenn?" Ape asked puzzled. "Why the hell would she want to destroy your hummer?"

Ferin cringed, Ape had missed all the action earlier because she was busy puking.

Bam glanced up at her. "We broke up."

A wave of genuine shock rolled over her face. "You what?"

"We broke up," Bam repeated. "She broke the fucking sliding glass doors too."

Now Ape just looked pissed. "I'm sorry Bam, I mean I liked her, but I think the woman is nuts."

Ferin tried to stifle her laughter and turned towards Jimmy Pop who was equally amused. Bam simply nodded and Ape knew he was bummed. She hugged him quickly and kissed his cheek. "You guys should come inside and we'll find something to eat," she smiled softly at Ferin and headed back into the house with Jimmy Pop and Evil Jared close behind her.

"Well.....I've decided I don't want your hummer anymore," Ferin joked, trying to lighten the mood as she glanced up at him.

He laughed and held his board by his side. "I'll sell it to you cheap."

*********************************************************

An hour later everyone was around the large table on the main floor of the house enjoying the breakfast that Tash, Ape and Ferin had made together. Everyone except Dunn that is. He could be heard laughing as he walked in the front door.

"Haha Bam what happened to the hummer?"

"It got trashed genius," Rake stated.

Ryan grinned. "Someone was pissed."

"No shit sherlock," Bam muttered grouchily. At first he wasn't too mad about it, it was actually kind of funny, now it was starting to irritate him. He sighed, and thought about the fight. He probably deserved every scratch and dent and broken window or mirror on that hummer. He wasn't what you'd consider excellent boyfriend material.

"What are we doing today?" Raab asked as he finished up his breakfast.

Bam shrugged, he wasn't up to doing too much of anything today.

"I got a bunch of footage last night," Joe offered.

Bam lit up a little bit. "Good, let's go do some editing." He pushed his chair out and stood up. Joe followed suit.

"Bam please finish eating," Ape asked politely.

He pointed to her plate. "You didn't eat anything Ape."

"I'm not feeling well you know that," she protested.

Bam grinned. "Then maybe you shouldn't be drinking Ape." He bounded up the stairs with Joe, leaving their half eaten plates of food behind on the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading