Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Bottled Happiness

After breakfast Ferin and Tash watched a movie while the guys ran around doing their own things. A couple hours later, they had Phil back on the BBQ making them lunch while they sat around the table on the deck in the summer heat drinking beer. Tash wandered outside to find Johnny while Ferin headed upstairs to get dressed in a white rouched top and a pair of jeans with a black bikini underneath.

She glanced in the mirror and decided she wasn't even going to bother with make-up today. To hell with it. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair then twisted it up into a butterfly clip. On they way downstairs she passed Bam's editing room where he and Joe were laughing at something.

"Ferin!"

She backed up and peeked in the door. "Yeah?"

Bam motioned for her to come in. "Check this out."

She wandered in the room and around all the computers to where they were sitting looking at the editing screen. It was blank.

"What's so funny?"

"Just let me cue it up," Bam said.

"You won't forget it either," Joe grinned.

Scared it was something to do with her she watched the screen intently as Bam found the spot.

"Here," he grinned as he clicked the play button then rocked back in his chair, his hands behind his head.

Ferin watched as it showed the girls playing in the pool. Figures she nearly laughed out loud, typical guys recording chicks in bikini's. She was thankful this was before she had got in the pool. A few moments later it switched to Bam and Branden from The Used laughing their asses off. Branden was pointing towards the stage. That's when Joe must have followed to where they were looking and sure enough, there was Raab, naked as all get out dancing around on the stage.

Ferin laughed and closed her eyes, before standing up straight again. "There are things that I don't need to know, and Raab qualifies."

Bam laughed and leaned forward again to hit the stop button. "Just had to share that with you."

She opened her eyes slowly making sure the screen was black. "Gee whiz thanks Bam, that's just what I wanted to see in the morning."

"I'll show you something else you have to see."

She looked from Bam to Joe. "Please no more of Raab nude."

"It's not of Raab," Bam promised. "Here," he grabbed her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap. "Watch."

"I gotta take a piss," Joe announced as he got up from his chair and left the room.

She was a little uneasy sitting there but she had to admit she liked it. One of his arms were wrapped around her so he could reach the mouse for the computer and his other hand was resting on her thigh. She was tempted to get up but he sat back slightly as it began to play again. She watched the camera pan from side to side. She wasn't sure what she was suppose to be looking for, but once she noticed it stuck out like a sore thumb.

"I just wanted you to know that I wasn't just being an asshole when I cheated on Jenn."

She jumped slightly, she didn't even notice that Bam had sat up and his chest was against her back. She was to engrossed in what she was seeing.

"Rewind it please."

Bam did as he was asked then pressed play again.

"Who is she with?"

Bam leaned in more. Ferin was now fully aware of the male body underneath her. It didn't seem to phase him though.

"I don't know, but if I ever catch the bastard he's going to get fucked with."

Ferin didn't doubt that one little bit. She glanced at the screen again to see Jenn sitting in a lawn chair making out with some guy. She wondered why on earth someone would cheat on Bam in the first place.

************************************************************

An hour or so later Ferin was fast asleep outside with everyone else which was a big mistake on her part. The water came from nowhere, or at least she thought it had until she opened her eyes to see Dunn standing over her grinning, bucket in hand.

"You're such an ass," she stated as she sat up in the lawn chair, everyone else was still giggling.

Dunn pretended to look hurt and protested. "I'm not an ass," he said in an almost child-like voice.

Ferin laughed softly. Dunn was damn lucky that she had fallen in love with his puppy look. "You're lucky you're cute Ryan," she smirked. "But I can almost bet that Bam put you up to this."

Dunn shook his head. "No Bam's still upstairs editing, it was all Jimmy Pop's idea."

"Such a good friend," Jimmy Pop muttered as he hurled his empty beer bottle at Dunn who thankfully moved out of the way in time and it smashed against the deck.

"Jimmy!" Ape screeched as she jumped up out of her chair, "look at my deck now it's covered in glass." She moved to the sliding glass windows, "and look at the beer splattered all over the front," she stomped her foot. "I just cleaned them!"

Jimmy curled up into the fetal position in his chair as Ape belted him one in the arm.

"I'll clean it up Ape," Tash offered as she headed into the house for the broom.

"I just wanted to see boobs," Jimmy said seriously. "Couldn't resist that white shirt you're wearing Ferin."

She looked down and groaned. Thank god she had put on the bikini top. She stood up and headed for the house.

"Ferin!"

She turned around, Dunn was now sitting on Jimmy Pop's lap, empty beer bottle in hand. "Bring some more bottled happiness when you get back."

She left the sliding glass door open and bounded up the stairs, she almost made it to her and Dunn's room when Bam interrupted her. "What happened to you?"

She stopped and turned to face him. "Jimmy Pop and Dunn happened to me."

"Nice," he smiled.

Rolling her eyes, she crossed her arms over her chest as Bam closed in on her. He backed her into the wall and she stiffened, they'd been in this position before. He unfolded her arms and took her hands in his own, interlocking their fingers and lifting her hands above her head holding them against the wall.

"Bam," was all the could muster as she stared into the soft blue pool of his eyes.

He pressed his body against hers, and watched the fire ignite in her pretty green eyes. He didn't care that she was all wet.

"You want it to," he said in a low whisper.

Her eyes flickered open again, and all she could do was nod. Before she knew it his mouth was on hers, his tongue running over her bottom lip, pleading with her to open her mouth and let him in. She surrendered as a soft moan escaped her lips. He kissed her more out of urgency rather than passion but she didn't care. That was until he suddenly pulled away and released her.

"Go get changed," he grinned as he stepped back. He liked what he could do to her.

She dropped her arms and stared after him as he walked away, if she had have been wearing shoes she would have thrown one at him. After standing there for a few minutes she headed to the room and pulled on some jeans and Dunn's Dukes Of Hazard T-shirt then headed down to the pirate bar for another case of beer. It was a little warm but they'd have to deal with that.

"Here," she placed the case on the table.

Dunn thanked her and they pulled the box apart. "Hey isn't that my shirt?" he questioned.

She nodded. "Yeah, and maybe you'll get it back."

Suddenly Bam's cell started ringing. Everyone glanced at Bam but he remained motionless and content in a lay back lawn chair. Instead he summoned Ferin to answer it, claiming it was out of his reach. And it was, but what did he think she was, his now?

Furrowing her eyebrows and smirking at him she snatched his phone off the table and answered it, "hello?"

A pause came at first then, "Jenn?"

She shook her head as if the guy could see. "No it's Ferin." She didn't expect this person to know who she was anyway.

"Oh Ferin," he seemed relieved. "It's Jess."

Or not. She smiled at Bam, "oh hey, what are you up to?"

Bam glanced at Raab who shrugged his shoulders. He stood up motioning for her to give him the phone but she shook her head and pushed him away with her free hand before walking past him into the house with the phone.

"What the hell?" Bam said confused as he looked around at everyone, half expecting one of them to be the one who called but none of them were on the phone. Everyone broke out laughing as Bam sat down on the edge of the table and reached for another beer while he waited for her to bring his phone back.

"Maybe it's Glomb," Tash said as she stretched out on another lawn chair beside Johnny who was sound asleep.

Ferin returned and happily placed Bam's phone in the palm of his hand.

"So?" he asked obviously waiting for an explanation. "Have an interesting conversation on my phone?"

Everyone seemed interested as she plopped down into a free chair at the table. "That was Jess and he wants everyone to pack up, wants Bam to find two RV's, and we're suppose to road trip it to Peoria, Illinois because CKY and Avenged Sevenfold are going to put on a secret outdoor concert. Nobody will know about it till the night of."

"No way," Dunn grinned. "Road trip!"

Ferin glanced at Dunn. She never imagined those two little words would scare the hell out of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading