Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Pimp Our...Rides??

Ferin rolled over to find the bed empty. Stretching out she laid flat on her back staring up at the ceiling. A few moments later she heard the shower come on. Smiling, she sat up on her elbows and fought back the urge to go join him. A moment later she frowned and flopped back down onto the bed. What was she doing? They weren't dating, and she certainly didn't want to just be someone's fuck buddy. No she had to end what was happening, but how? That was the real question. Because deep down, she wanted him.

Frustrated with her own emotions she got up out of bed and located her duffel bag. She grabbed a few items and snuck into the bathroom, to brush her teeth, wash her face, and do her make-up. Then she brushed her hair and pulled the top half back into a small butterfly clip. She put in large silver square earrings, and changed her belly button ring to playboy bunny one. Satisfied with her appearance she packed up her stuff and headed back into the room to get dressed in a black skull tank with elbow length black skull fingerless gloves and a pair of jeans.

By the time she was done Bam was out of the shower and changed into jeans, a black belt with the heartagram buckle, a black t-shirt, and his burgundy blazer. He pulled his sunglasses out of his bag and put them on before picking up both of their bags. "You ready to go?"

She nodded and checked over the room before following him out the door and down to the lobby. Ape and Phil were at the desk checking out.

"Where is everyone else?" Bam asked as he and Ferin stopped just short of them.

"They are already loaded up," Ape smiled sweetly. "We were waiting on you two."

Bam glanced back at Ferin and shrugged before heading for the door. "Check us out will ya Ape."

Bam and Ferin stepped through the large front doors into the sunlight. A Very welcome change compared to the rain.

"Speaking of humping," Jimmy Pop laughed.

Natasha eyed her friend carefully. Ferin laughed. "What are you looking for?"

Tash grinned. "Well I don't see sex hair, or that glow," she laughed softly.

Ferin rolled her eyes and pushed Tash towards the RV. 'That's because no one had sex."

"Speak for yourself!" Knoxville yelped from inside the RV. Blushing Tash smacked him in the arm and moved past him to sit down.

"Jesus these things are worse than I remember," Bam looked around the inside of their RV.

"You know what we should do," Dunn was sitting at the table beside Natasha. "We should buy a bunch of stuff and fix these things up."

Ferin was leaning against the counter and she couldn't help but share her two cents. "Ryan I hate to break it to ya babe but these things are unfixable."

Bam held up his hand in protest. "No, no Dunn might be on to something."

Dunn leaned back in his seat and continued to share his idea. "We can buy paint and cool lights and shit."

"And just go crazy," Raab finished.

Knoxville was shaking his head. "First we need food," he interrupted.

"I agree," Tash added.

"Alright lets go," Bam agreed.

They all stood around waiting until Bam finally spoke again. "Dunn, we're waiting on you buddy."

Dunn glanced up at him, "are you serious? You said you were gonna find someone else to drive."

"I lied," Bam grinned. "Now get your ass up there,"

Groaning Dunn pulled himself away from the table and headed to the front of the RV. Ferin decided to ride shot gun and talk to Dunn as he drove to the first restaurant he could find. They all piled in, gave the waitresses a run for their money, then left before they could get kicked out.

"Bam you are such a bad friend," Ape muttered as she and Phil followed behind the rest of the group out of the restaurant and back to the RV's.

"Oh it was just a little saliva," Bam laughed as Dunn shoved him violently aside.

"Yeah right you fucker," he snarled. "You spit in my bacon and egger, now I'm going to starve."

"Raab ate the rest of my fuckin sandwich," Glomb stated.

Raab laughed. "Well you should have been paying attention." His eyes were barely visible beneath his bandanna and hat, but his huge grin spoke volumes. At least he was happily fed and watered.

"I'm so glad you're not like that," Tash grinned up at Johnny and Rake nearly choked.

"Not like that?" he questioned her.

"Yeah," Bam piped up. "Shit he's the worst one of us all."

"I beg to differ," Ferin and Ape muttered at the same time causing everyone to laugh.

"Well I haven't seen him at his worst then," Tash smiled as she clung to his arm.

"It's because he's fuckin whipped," Dunn turned around and walked backwards as he talked. "I've never seen the man this...calm."

"I'm just saving it all up for you Dunn," Knoxville grinned.

"Phil where would we find a hardware store?" Bam asked his dad as they neared the vehicles.

Phil shrugged. "I don't know Bam."

"What do you need a hardware store for?" Ape asked him curiously.

Bam smiled. "Don't worry about it Ape."

"You better not be wrecking anything kid," she stepped past him and headed for Glomb's truck.

"What are you planning?" Jimmy Pop asked.

"Anuther one a yer brilliant plans Bam," Vito muttered waving his hands around in the air as he waddled to the RV he was riding in.

They all laughed as they watched Vito basically pull himself up the step and into the RV.

"I know where a good store is," Evil Jared piped up.

"Good," Ferin smiled. "Then you should drive your RV and let your driver drive ours."

Dunn eyed her carefully. "I'm not that bad of a driver."

Ferin smiled and wrapped her arms around her stomach. The breeze was cool but she knew that later on in the day it was liable to be pretty warm. She loved bugging Dunn.

"Yeah I can drive ours," Jared grinned.

"Well shit then what are we waiting for," Bam grinned.

They all separated again. Phil and Ape said they were heading out and would meet them in Bedford Pennsylvania for lunch. Bam's RV gained a new driver, who followed Evil Jared's RV.

"An adult store?" Ferin read the neon sign in the window. She turned around and looked at Bam. "Is he serious?"

"How the hell did he find this store?" Dunn laughed as they all piled out onto the relatively busy sidewalk.

"Here we go," Jared smiled as he spread his arms out, portraying the front of the store to everyone. In all truth it wasn't very big. Ferin was surprised that he was able to find it. Unless of course he'd been here before.

"How are we going to find stuff to fix up the RV's here?" Tash asked as she let go of Johnny's hand so he and Jimmy Pop could go check out the store through the window. The people inside probably thought they were nuts.

"Who said anything about fixing up the RV's? I just wanted to come here," Jared stated as he headed into the store with all the guys close behind him.

"Figures," Ferin laughed.

Bam poked his head back out around the door. "You two comin?"

Natasha shook her head and linked her arm with Ferin's. "We're going to go see if we can find a different store down the street.

"Suit yourself," Bam let the door slam behind him and he was gone.

"I'm scared to know what they'll come back out with," Ferin smiled as her and Natasha started down the street walking at a brisk pace until they found a store that sold paint, and lots of it.

"Black," Ferin suggested as they stood in the isle gazing over all the different colors of paint.

"Black?" Tash wrinkled her nose. "But black is so...blah," she laughed softly.

"But," Ferin held up a finger as she reached for a can. "We can paint that back bedroom thinger black, and buy some black lights, and white curtains for those hideous windows."

"What about the leaking ceiling?"

Ferin glanced around, this store seemed to have a few things. "I'm sure they have a silicon gun, I'll fix it myself. And maybe we'll get lucky and it won't rain till we get back to West Chester."

Natasha was smiling as she reached for another can of black paint.

"What are you smiling about?"

"I thought you were gonna say once we get back home," Tash glanced her way. "I was hoping you and Bam were getting serious."

Ferin's eyes widened, "serious? Tash we're not even dating."

Natasha ushered her towards the front desk. "But you want to," she laughed softly. "Every time you two are together, you just want to rip each other clothes off I can see it."

Ferin glanced at Tash over her shoulder. "We do not."

"Oh please," she set her can of paint on the counter and leaned against it. "Did you sleep together last night?"

The clerk stared at them wide eyed for a minute before starting to ring in their stuff.

"Do you have a silicone gun?" Ferin asked the girl, who nodded and disappeared to go get one.

"I can't believe you," Ferin laughed once the girl was gone. "No Bam and I never had sex."

"All right," Tash grinned. Ferin was glad that she'd decided to drop the subject. Because this morning while he was in the shower, sex was definitely on her mind. No sooner than they closed to door to their RV the guys were climbing back in hooting and laughing about something.

"Ferin check this out!"

She turned around as I life size naked female blow up doll was thrusted in her direction. She caught the thing as they came eye to eye. "Oh god," she groaned. The thing's mouth was permanently open and there was a hole in the crotch.

"That's mine," Raab grinned before snatching it away from her again. "This one is Dunn's," he passed her a different package.

She flipped it over and read the front out loud. "Blow up sheep," her eyes widened as she realized that it was meant for the same thing as the doll.

"Oh my god," Tash muttered over her shoulder.

Ferin laughed and quickly handed it back. "That's horrible."

"I bought edible panties," Knoxville grinned as he slipped past Ferin and wrapped his arms around Natasha who laughed before peeking in the bag he was carrying.

"What did you buy?" Ferin asked Bam curiously.

He shook his head and smiled. "Never mind, what did you guys find?"

Ferin eyed his suspiciously before giving up and showing him what they bought.

"Man I call dibs on that back bed when it's done," Bam glanced up at her, their eyes locking.

"Nah uh," Ferin smiled and shook her head. "I think Tash and I are going to be back there."

Knoxville wasn't too occupied to hear what they were saying. "Along with me," he muttered.

"And me," Bam reassured her. "After all, it's my RV."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading