Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Adult Store Goodies

"Another one boys?" the waitress was back for the umpteenth time in half an hour. God forbid their drinks got finished before she brought them another one. As it was now, everyone around their table had at least two more drinks waiting while they finished the one they were on.

"Sure," Dunn smiled.

"None for me," Ferin informed her before she left.

"How come?" Raab asked from across the table.

She smiled and finished one drink, glancing at the other two waiting for her. "Because I want to at least feel like a human tomorrow."

Raab seemed to understand but Bam and Glomb didn't.

"Ahhh you can have another one," Bam finished his beer and set it aside.

Glomb nodded, "yeah you're far from being drunk."

"Bam I don't want another one, I have two more as it is," she repeated. And judging by the look on his face she was sure that this was one of the first times he'd ever been told no in a round about way.

"Jimmy let's go dance," Bella was pulling on Jimmy Pop's arm. She was trying her best to get Jimmy into bed, and by the way he was reacting, she was off to a good start. He gave in quickly and headed onto the dance floor with her. Tiffany, Kendra, Evil Jared and Glomb followed.

Phil and Ape had left an hour earlier to go back to the hotel room they booked and Vito was enjoying the company of Captain Morgan and two red heads, one perched happily on each knee. Ferin often wondered what it was about Don Vito that caused women to flock to him.

Bam was watching Ferin watch Vito. And he felt guilty about the whole drink issue, which was in his opinion, insane. He couldn't believe all the emotions this girl had him sorting through. Part of him wanted to just get this all over with so she could go home and he could move on.

Another part of him wanted to bite the bullet and just ask her out. But the strongest part of him wanted to wait it out just a little longer. He wanted her to come to him. Partly because he didn't wanna feel guilty about going after Ferin right after Jenn, but mostly because he wanted to know if she really truly felt the same thing for him. But if she didn't come crawling, and relatively soon, he was just gonna go straight to her and cut to the chase.

"Hey chicky you feelin okay?" Tash was nudging Ferin lightly with her elbow.

Ferin turned her head and glanced at Tash who was clearly nearing her alcohol limit. "Yeah I'm fine..," she glanced at Raab who was laughing his ass off at something Rake had said. "Just a little tired."

"You still sore?" Dunn set his beer bottle down and looked at Bam.

Bam nodded and thanked the waitress for the new beer when she returned. One of the ones waiting for him had warmed up and went flat. He wasn't drinking it. "Yeah."

"You gonna get a massage?" Raab stopped laughing long enough to cut in on their conversation. He was grinning from ear to ear. He'd been talking non-stop about wanting in Tiffany's pants.

Bam glanced at Ferin. "Yeah, I'm gonna get a massage." She wasn't paying attention to him. She and Natasha were busy laughing about something.

"You wanna dance?"

Bam turned slightly in his seat and glanced over his shoulder. Tiffany was standing behind him grinning seductively. He had to admit she was good looking, but she had nothing on Ferin. He stood up and downed half the new beer before taking her hand in his. He was however a typical human male. Though that excuse would never work with any female, it worked for him.

Ferin watched Bam and Tiffany leave the table out the corner of her eye. She knew he was watching her, but she didn't let him know that she was also watching him. Their whole situation was becoming a pain in the ass, but she didn't wanna run to him. No correction, she wasn't going to run to him. If he truly wanted her as bad as he claimed, he'd come to her.

Tash leaned against her and rested her head on Ferin's shoulder. "I am so drunk," she laughed in that happy giggly voice most people acquired when they'd had a few too many.

She rested her cheek on the top of Tash's forehead, "wanna go back to the RV sweetie?"

"I think so," Tash mumbled.

Johnny was deep in conversation with Rake and Raab. He clearly wasn't ready to leave yet.

"Yo Knoxville," she hated interrupting.

He finished what he was saying and turned to her. "Yeah?"

"I'm taking your girlfriend back to the RV."

He nodded and leaned in to talk to Tash, kissing her on the cheek before turning back to the boys. Ferin helped her up and they headed outside into the dark.

"Good night ladies."

Ferin smiled at the bouncers outside the doors and ushered Tash to the vehicle. Helping her inside, removing her shoes and helping her to the back, letting her lay down on the bed.

"Come lay with me," Tash asked as she laid on her back staring up the black ceiling.

Ferin laughed but agreed. She quickly changed into some pink PJ pants and a black element T-shirt. She then cleaned off the couch, and made the table into a bed so Dunn and Raab would have somewhere to sleep because she knew they'd be in no shape to be making beds. She then crawled onto the bed beside her friend who was now passed out.

She had no idea how long she laid there staring at the black ceiling wondering what Bam and Tiffany were doing. Eventually she drifted off to sleep, only to be awakened by the slamming of the door and the infectious laugh of the guys and the giggle of a girl that Ferin prayed did not belong to Tiffany but it was too dark to tell.

"Sshhhh," the giggle came again, but Raab kept yapping.

"Raab, shut the fuck up." That voice definitly belonged to Dunn, and he didn't sound to be as wasted as Ferin expected him to be. Maybe with some luck Bam wouldn't be either.

The end of the bed creaked and sank down. Ferin squinted in the dark and realized it was Knoxville.

"Night Johnny."

"Whoa," he laughed. "I didn't know anyone was still awake."

She smiled even though she doubted he could see her. "Sorry to scare ya."

He must have laid down beside Tash because his dark figure disappeared. Then end of the bed creaked again and Ferin knew it was Bam because she could smell his cologne. It reminded her of those axe or tag commercials where all the girls flock to the guy because he's wearing it. Because if anyone could get close enough to smell Bam, they'd never leave his side.

"Ahhhh fuck," he groaned as his upper body fell beside her, his elbow narrowly missing her head.

"What's wrong?"

Like Glomb he didn't realize anyone else was awake, but he was glad that she was. "I fuckin hurt." She laughed softly as he slowly climbed up the bed to lay beside her. "Care to give me a massage?"

Ferin rolled onto her side to face him, even though it was way to dark to take in his facial features. "I thought you wanted one from Tiffany."

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "No, I said I wanted a massage, I never specified who from."

"Fair enough." She'd been to busy proclaiming her hate for Tiffany and Tiffany's apparent affection for Bam that she hadn't really been paying attention.

"So do I get one?" she knew he was grinning now because he knew that she'd give in.

"I might be able to be persuaded."

His lips pressed against hers kissing her softly. He gently bit her lower lip as he pulled away.

"All right," she gave in and sat up. "Roll over."

"Just a second," he slowly climbed off the bed. She could hear a zipper indicating that he was now digging in his bag. He returned to the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Here," he passed her two bottles.

"What are they?"

"Plain massage oil, and glow in the dark massage oil," he paused for a moment and passed her a small cylinder shape, "and nipple number."

She was no longer questioning the massage oil. "Nipple number?" she repeated.

He laughed softly. "Yeah it's lip balm, that makes your lips really soft, but it tingles if you put it...other places."

She laughed and popped the top of the lip balm to smell it. "Do I dare ask how you know this?"

He laughed again. "The lady at the store told me."

"Store?" Then it dawned on her. This was the stuff he'd bought at the adult store back in Harrisburg. "Ahhh this is the stuff you bought the other day."

"Yeah," he laid back down beside her on his stomach.

She looked down at him. "So you bought this, assuming that I would give you a massage."

He laughed and pulled his T-shirt up over his head and tossed it aside. "I knew you would because I'm irresistible, now hurry up because I'm tired."

She poked him hard in the side rendering an "Ow" from him before swinging her leg over him so that she was sitting on his thighs. She put a little bit of the regular massage oil in her palm and slid her hands together to warm it up before placing it on his back, slowly sliding her hands over his skin, admiring the tattoo on his side and the ones on his arms.

After what could have only been half an hour at the most she climbed off his back and admired his sleeping form. She carefully climbed off the bed and placed the oils and lip balm in her bag because she couldn't find his. She then stepped outside and used some of her bottled water to wash her hands before heading back into the RV and back onto the bed between Bam and Tash.

She was almost comfy when an arm slipped around her and pulled her backwards. She soon found her back flush with his chest. She reached down and linked her fingers with his and listened to his deep even breathing and once again fell asleep in Bam's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading.