Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

It's All Legal Like

Ferin's first instinct was to tell Bam to keep his hands off her, but he hung up before she could say anything. Flipping her phone shut she glanced at Tash and smiled softly. "He said they'd meet us in Columbus."

"Figures," Ape was shaking her head as she pulled back out onto the highway. "It's a good thing that boy cares about what everyone else wants to do," she said sarcastically.

Tash giggled. "Well Ape, ever since Bam was little you said he was running on his own agenda."

"It's true," Ape passed the girls Glomb's CD case that was sitting on the dashboard. "Phil was upset that Tim didn't own any Elvis, but there are some other good ones in there."

Ferin and Tash leafed through the CD's until they finally decided on Clutch.

The rest of the trip was relatively quiet. Ferin's head was resting against the window as she watched the quick passing scenery and evaluated her ever frustrating relationship with Bam. She wasn't sure just what the hell was wrong with her. Oh hell, she knew what was wrong with her and it was time to admit it. She was in love with Bam. She often wondered how long it would take to get over him or if she would be doomed to live in misery for the rest of her life. There was no one to blame but herself for her unhappiness. She had known from the very beginning what she was getting into with him. He was the Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am type. He didn't make any excuses about the way he lived. He was who he was.

And she was what she was, a complete idiot because she had fallen for him.

The vibrating on her lap caught her attention. She reached down and picked up her cell, flipping it open before it even had a chance to ring. "Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"In Glomb's truck," she replied, she could almost see Bam rolling his eyes.

"No shit."

"Just about in Columbus," she informed him as they passed the welcome sign.

He fumbled with the phone for a minute as he talked to Dunn in the background before finally telling her where to meet them. She relayed the message to Ape, and when they arrived at the hotel of Bam's choice, Ferin was delighted to see her brother's rig in the parking lot. Ape parked the truck and Ferin and Tash hopped out and hurried to the group of people standing in front of the entrance.

"Ferin!"

Ferin smiled when she saw her brother's long time girlfriend hurry towards her. "Hey Celene." She greeted her by enveloping her in a hug.

"How are you?" Celene grinned when she finally let go.

"Good thanks and yourself?"

"Great," she smiled and held her arms out to Natasha. "Hey Tash."

Ferin waited till they were done talking before asking where her brother was. Celene smiled and nodded her head towards the front door of the hotel lobby. "Trace went inside with Bam to see if they could get a bunch of rooms. We were going to stay somewhere else but Bam insisted that we stay here to."

Ferin smiled and soon both boys emerged from the building laughing about something. It was odd to see Bam next to Trace. At 6'2, he was a good four inches taller than Bam, about the same build, but sporting way more tattoos. However, the hardest part to comprehend was the fact that they looked like they were long lost buddies, re-found.

"Hey ass aren't you even gonna say hi?" Ferin asked him as he nearly walked by her.

Trace jerked his head up from his conversation with Bam and smiled. "Hey sis," he grinned as he picked her up with ease and hugging her tight.

"So how did your race go?" she asked when he finally set her down.

"Good," he smiled. "Bam and I were just talking about that, you guys are gonna come watch the finals tomorrow before you leave."

Ferin nodded and glanced at Bam who was grinning happily, too bad Tiffany was now standing beside him grinning nearly as big as if to rub it in Ferin's face.

"Sounds good," Ferin turned her attention back to Trace. "You didn't bring Tyson?"

Trace shook his head and slipped his arm around Celene. "No, he and Dusty had a rodeo."

"Bam what the hella we doing?" Everyone turned to see Vito waddle towards them. "We're goin in werea stayin out here?"

Bam completely ignored his uncle and looked right past him.

"Yo Bam Bam," Jimmy Pop and Raab were giddily hopping towards them. "There is like a group of hotties just around the corner."

"So?" Bam laughed.

Jimmy's eyes widened in amazement. "Fuck dude since Ferin showed up you've become a limp dick."

Ferin nearly laughed out loud, she was amazed at the analogies guys used, but she was amused with his statement. Did she really have that affect on Bam?

"Fuck you," Bam laughed. "Just because I don't have to urge to go jump some random skank - "

"I have the urge." Dunn butted into the conversation.

Everyone laughed but Dunn looked serious, and Trace was staring at Ferin.

"Then go do your thing," Bam waved his hands in front of him.

"Hey where is Bella and Kendra?" Natasha was the first to notice.

"We dropped them off at some gas station," Rake shook his head to fix his hair. "They were going to meet someone there."

"Odd," Tash laughed softly. "Did you leave my boyfriend with them?"

"No. He went with Phil and Glomb to some store down the street." Raab shifted his weight from foot to foot.

Celene nudged Trace with her elbow. "Well shall we go unpack?"

He nodded and glanced up at Bam before shaking his hand. "Thanks for the room man."

"Not a problem," Bam glanced over at Ferin who was talking to Natasha, and re-thought about what he was going to say. Maybe telling her older brother that she was sleeping in the same bed as him again wasn't such a bright idea.

"Let's go unpack then meet in the bar in the lobby," Bam yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

He gave all the room keys to Ape to pass out and took Ferin by the hand, leading her into the hotel behind her brother and his girlfriend. Again Ferin was impressed with the room. Nothing real fancy, but not horribly blah or creepy lookin. It was just the way she liked it.
She wheeled her bag to the far side of the room, picked it up and placed it on the bed. Bam moved to the other side of the bed and did the same.

"Thank you again for inviting Trace and Celene to stay here."

Bam continued pulling random clothes out of his bag, completely unconcerned with their now unfolded messy state. "Well I can't have my girlfriend's family dislike me." The moment he said it, he was tempted to regret it. And he definitely would if she suddenly stopped talking or left the room.

Ferin slowly folded her sweater and returned it to her bag before looking over at him. "Girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Bam zipped up his bag quickly and looked her directly in the eyes. What the hell was he doing? It was like it wasn't even him talking. "Right?"

She smiled softly and finally whispered. "Yeah." Like anyone in their right mind would say no.

He grinned and a wave of relief washed over him. He nearly laughed out loud when he realized that he'd been holding his breath. Jesus, he wasn't even that nervous when he asked Jenn to marry him. He hopped up onto the bed and crawled over to her. "So you know what this means?"

He was now sitting on the edge of the bed in front of her. She shook her head and laughed softly. "No Bam, what does this mean?"

He grinned almost childishly. "I can kiss you and have sex with you and it's all legal like."

This time she couldn't help but laugh louder. "Legal like? We're not married."

"Pfffft," he waved his hand in the air dismissivly. "Just because it's not on paper you chicks don't think it's real."

She playfully pushed his shoulder and he fell back onto the bed. "You have no idea what us chicks think."

"I beg to differ," he smiled and leaned up on his elbows. "You chicks want it down on paper, just so that it becomes illegal for us guys to have sex with other chicks."

She laughed and closed up her bag again once she had it arranged so that she could get to her PJ's and tomorrow's clothes without digging through the whole thing. She heard Bam answer his cell as she headed to the bathroom to fix her hair. Once it was done to her satisfaction she simply stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Why on god's green earth would Bam Margera, professional skateboarder and jackass want to date her? It was something she was having trouble with, though she was truly ecstatic about the whole situation. She was now Bam's girlfriend. But her happy moment faded and she groaned when she realized exactly what that meant. A whole lot of traveling, and a whole lot of press. There would now be pictures of her on the internet and in magazines, and like Bam's other victim's of girlfriends, she'd most likely be suckered into one of their pranks, that would be filmed and broadcasted across the world.

"What are you thinking about?" startled she turned around to see Trace standing in the doorway to the bathroom.

"Hey," she managed. "Nothing, I just look like hell."

He laughed and shook his head. "No you don't and you know it."

She smiled and tucked her hands in the front pockets of her jeans. "So what's happening?"

Trace moved out of the doorway so she could go through. "Bam is thinkin we should go out to a club."

"What's wrong with the bar downstairs?"

He shrugged and laughed. "I don't know why don't you go ask him?"

"Where is he?"

"Outside in the hallway."

Ferin followed him out the door to the room hearing it click shut behind them and praying to go that Bam had the room key.

"You coming out with us tonight?" Jimmy Pop asked. "I need someone to dance with."

"No Jimmy, you just need someone to fuck," Ferin retorted quickly.

"Well if you're interested in that too I'm willing." He grinned but Bam simply glared at him.

Ferin moved across their little circle to Bam's side, wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest. Everyone watched her intently, but no one said anything.

"I say we just hang around the bar here then we don't have to worry about rides, or walking."

"Fine fine," Jared gave up his hopes. "To the bar downstairs." He walked a few steps before everyone started following.

"At least this way, the chicks we find won't have to walk far to our rooms," Raab pointed out the only good aspect of the bar downstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading