Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

I'll Never Make That Mistake Again

Image

"Shut up," Bam whispered as Dunn smacked Raab for him.

Bam was kneeling in front of Ferin's door picking her lock.

"Dude you like just befriended her and now your going to piss her off," Dunn stated as he watched Bam closely.

Bam never replied, but in that moment of silence they heard the click that signaled the door was now unlocked.

"What the hell are you doing?" Johnny asked as he stood on the stairs in his boxers, his hair going every direction, presumably on his way down to see what they were up to because the only lights on in the house were in the pirate bar.

Bam placed his finger over his lips in a hushing motion.

Johnny wasn't even awake enough to argue as he stayed on the bottom stair and watched them slowly open her door.

The three of them took a good look at the room before Bam signaled for Johnny to shut the light in the hallway off. Dunn and his bucket of ice cold water followed Bam in and behind him was Raab with an open package of flour.

They slowly crept towards the bed when suddenly the door slammed shut. Now really in the complete darkness Raab whispered, "what the hell?" before someone jumped on his back, scaring him half to death he tossed the flour which hit Bam in the face, who in turn spun around and hit Dunn knocking his bucket of water all over both of them.

Johnny opened the door and was killing himself laughing as he flicked on the light for all of them.

Ferin was laying on the floor laughing. Bam looked like a ghost. His black pants and T-shirt were now white. And the water turned the flour in his hair into a gluey mess. Dunn was laying on her bed completely soaked.

"Jesus," Dunn growled as he rubbed his chest where Bam had elbowed him.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Bam laughed.

She grinned up at him, at least he was laughing.

"I was behind the door. You think I'm stupid enough to just fall asleep on my first night here?" she laughed. "See Bam, I told you not to assume anything about me."

He grinned as he brushed some of the flour off his face, "So you've been behind the door since you went to bed?" he asked puzzled.

She got up off the floor and helped Raab, who had been the cause of her fall, get up off the floor not too far from the bed.

"No," she smiled. "I never went to sleep, and when I heard you guys just outside the door I climbed outta bed and hid in the corner. Thank god that door opens to the inside."

"Beat twice by the same chick," Bam shook his head in disapointment.

"So what is this?" Dunn asked as he elbowed the lump in the bed that they had earlier mistaken for Ferin. He peeked underneath the blankets to find all but one of her pillows and an extra blanket.

Suddenly Natasha appeared in the doorway beside Johnny, "Ferin are you..." she stopped short when she saw the boys and she started laughing.

"Laugh it up," Dunn groaned as he sat up and looked at his chest to find a bruise, "right on the rib cage," he muttered.

Bam smacked him across the face. "Oh toughen up."

Ferin flinched. That looked like it hurt. She glanced over to where Raab was only to see that
he was gone. "Where is...."

She watched Bam's mouth fall open and the minute she turned around the cold water hit her in the face and ran down her entire body.

Raab was bent in half laughing as he dropped the now empty bucket. She was so flustered that she didn't even know what to say so she turned around and belted Bam one in the arm and said the first thing that came to mind.

"Your a jackass you know that," she managed as she wrung some of the water out of her black wife beater. "You could have warned me."

Bam laughed, "yeah right, warn you after what you just did to us. I don't think so."

Dunn grinned and pulled himself up off of her bed. "Well now what you're wet I'm happier."

Everyone looked at Dunn. Ferin slowly raised her head and looked at him skeptically, when he caught on.

"Oh I didn't mean it like that," he laughed. "I meant that now that she got payback for what she did to us I'm happy."

"Yeah right," Johnny laughed.

"So where are you gonna sleep now?" Dunn asked as he made his way to the door.

"I think that you should sleep on the couch and I can sleep in your room," Ferin suggested as she went to her closet for a sweater.

Dunn frowned, "I dunno."

Natasha slapped him on the arm playfully, "ahh come on Dunn be a sport."

After a long debate he finally gave up his room and went to lay claim to the couch. Johnny, Tash, and Raab went back to bed and Bam climbed into the shower.

Ferin knocked on the door to the washroom. "Night Bam," she said, not sure if he'd heard or not, before she headed upstairs to Ryan's room.

Bam shut off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He heard Ferin say good night but by the time he opened the door to tell her good night as well she was gone. Which was probably good for him because she was starting to get to him and it had only been a day since she got there. He definitely hadn't expected it, but she seemed different from most of the girls that he met. He sighed and headed for his room but not before leaving her a note and his beloved hummer keys on the island in the pirate bar. Maybe for his sake she would turn out to be more a bitch than anything. That would make it easier for him to not like her.

********************************************************

After the first attempted strike Ferin actually got a little bit of sleep. She awoke at 9am, which was like 2 hours later than normal for her, to Dunn banging on the door. He frowned when she flung the door open.

"Are those my boxers?" he asked as he stared at her in a rather big Billabong sweater and a pair of satin boxers.

Ferin grinned and shrugged, "hey, my PJ pants were wet so I borrowed a pair of your boxers."

Dunn laughed and plodded into his room to get some clothes as Ferin began making his bed.

"I clearly need a girlfriend," he stated as he watched her make his bed.

She carefully placed his pillows back on the bed before pulling the comforter up over top, "and why is that?"

"Because my bed has been made....," he tilted his head back as he thought for a minute. "About 3 times since I've moved in here."

Ferin looked up at him skeptically as he pulled a T-shirt over his head. "Please tell me that it's been washed more than 3 times since you've been here?"

Dunn grinned.

"Oh gross," Ferin muttered as she wandered out into the hallway and tried not to think about it. She could still hear Dunn laughing from halfway down the hallway. She seriously hoped he was joking but with him you could never be too sure.

When she got back downstairs to her room she grabbed her matching red bra and panties, a pair of blue jeans, a black top that tied around the neck and had barely any back to it, and a black zip up hoody that said Lil Devil and headed for the nearest unoccupied bathroom only to find all of them in use.

Unbelievable she thought. There were 5 bathrooms in the house. Sighing she took a chance on one. She was about to knock on the door only to have DiCo open it, standing there in nothing but a towel.

She grinned, "DiCo, you warned me about the dangers of running around in a towel, now I feel obligated to remind you of that same advice."

He laughed and stepped aside, "I'm not worried," he said in one of his many voices before ripping off his towel and running ass naked through the house.

What a house, Ferin thought as she walked into the bathroom and closed and locked the door. She hopped in the shower and was out fifteen minutes later when she ran out of hot water thanks to DiCo.

After she was dressed she headed back to her room and put on some mascara and lip gloss before plugging in her hair dryer and drying her hair half way. Natasha now stood in her doorway in a jogging bra and shorts with a water bottle in hand.

"You slept in," she pouted. "I had to run alone."

Ferin playfully stuck out her tongue as she unplugged her hair dryer. "You could have woken me up."

Tash smiled, "I know, but you needed some sleep. Anyway I'm gonna go see what Johnny's up to, and I'll see you upstairs."

Ferin nodded and watched Tash head up the stairs before turning her attention back to her hair dryer. Wrapping the cord up and setting it on the table beside her bed before placing
Dunn's boxers with it too. She planned on keeping them despite the fact that they were a little too big. Nothing that her handy sewing couldn't fix.

She glanced at her bed and floor. The bed was covered in flour and still soaked as well as where she had been standing the night before when Raab got her. Shaking her head she gathered up her bedding and took it to the washing machine. On her way back she passed by the island in the pirate bar to see a note and keys laying on top.

"No way," she whispered to herself as she picked up the note.

Hey brat, unfortunately you beat me fair and square so here are the keys to the hummer. Please don't hurt my baby
BAM


Shocked she picked up the keys and swung them around on the end of her finger before walking the few feet to Bam's room. Finding the door unlocked she opened it to find him still asleep on the mattress in the middle of the mini ramp.

Grinning she quietly stepped up onto the ramp and moved around the edge of the mattress to the other side of the bed then suddenly jumped on it and continued bouncing up and down, "Bam!"

"What the fuck?" he mumbled as his eyes flew open.

She stopped bouncing and simply stood there on his bed staring down at him. "You gonna get up?" she smiled.

He shook his head and suddenly grabbed her by the ankle and pulled, causing her to fall back onto the bed beside him.

"Now that wasn't very nice," she stated.

He was laying on his stomach as he looked over at her, "and you think that wake up was nice?"

She frowned, "oh please, that wake up was a hell of a lot nicer than some of the ones I'm sure you've experienced. Hell this wake up was nicer than the one you guys tried to pull on me last night."

He grinned, "had to have a Castle Bam initiation."

She raised an eyebrow, "wasn't me kicking your ass on the four wheelers enough for you?"

"Ahhh I let you win. And I shall never make that mistake again."

"Whatever," she huffed as she got up, then stepped on his back to get over him rather than going the whole way around.

He was still laughing when she got to the doorway. She knew what would make him stop though.

"Well Bam," she smiled even though he wasn't looking at her and jingled the hummer keys in her hand. "I just came to tell you that I'm going to take this bad boy for a ride."

He lifted his head off his forearms and turned to look at her, "I'm coming with you."

She frowned, "yeah, I don't think so."

He stood up. Ferin looked on in pleasure as he was wearing only a pair of low riding sweatpants. And the hot tattoo below his navel was clearly sticking out.

He grinned, "I think so. The deal was you get to drive it whenever you want. We never said anything about me not having to be with you when you take it out."

"Ughh," she growled. Leave it to him to manipulate the situation so that he still wins. "Alright be ready in ten minutes or I will leave without you."

She turned around and left him standing there still half asleep as she bounded up the stairs. "Hey Natasha where are you?"

Johnny and Natasha both peeked their heads over top of the couch.

"Damn girl," Johnny laughed. "Everytime I go to get some you always show up and ruin it."

Ferin smirked, "just remind me to never sit on that couch again."

Natasha laughed, "what's up chicky?"

"I've got Bam's hummer keys and I was just wondering if you wanted to come shopping with us?"

"Us?" Tash questioned.

Ferin nodded, "yeah, Bam's coming with."

Tash turned to Johnny, "you wanna come shopping?"

He climbed off the couch, "I guess I could handle that."

"Excellent," Ferin smiled. She turned and headed for the door. "Ten minutes."

Taking Bam and Johnny shopping. This should be interesting she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading