Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

MotoX

"Please Raab, I'm sure the world doesn't need or want to know what you're doing in your spare time."

Raab had his blow up doll out the window of the RV and it had been there since they left the hotel. They were now on their way to the motor sports park.

"You're a boner killer," Raab stated flatly, dropping his arm and letting the doll rest against the outside of the RV.

Ferin nearly choked on her ice tea and laughed. "I'm a what?"

"A boner killer," Dunn repeated for him.

"Having that thing flying out the window gives you a hard on?" Tash asked cautiously from her seat beside Johnny who was busy laughing.

Raab glanced down at his crotch then grinned. "Ohhh come on she's hot...look at those boobs."

Tiffany spoke up. "Her nipples are crooked and her boobs are different sizes." She was the only part of the trip that Ferin was disliking. The girl clung to Bam like fucking plastic wrap.

"So after this where are we off to?" Dunn took a sip of his sugar loaded coffee Ape had made just for him. It even had 'DUNN' written in capital letters around the travel mug. Ferin had noticed that all the boys now owned these personalized pieces. Ape was just too sweet.

"Dayton, Indianapolis, Decatur and finally Peoria." Tash had just looked at the map.

Bam read Dunn's mind and answered his next question before he even had the chance to ask. "We're driving it all in one day, no more hotels."

Johnny glanced around Tash at Bam. "Why?"

Bam grinned. "Because I went ape shit with the credit card for a hotel and shit in Peoria."

A few minutes later they were parking in a huge parking lot and gathering as a group before heading on to the grounds. Celene had stayed with them while Trace took his trailer and bikes to set up.

"You know, Bam, I think this is one of the cooler things you've decided to do." Ape was walking beside her son as they all headed towards the grounds.

"Everything I do is cool, Ape," he glanced at his dad. "Right, Phil?"

Phil nodded and walked beside Don Vito, urging him to keep up.

"I have to agree," Glomb smiled. "For once his idea doesn't involve me having to build something."

"Ferin this way." Celene was leading the group towards Trace's rig.

On the way they were consistently stopped by fans in search of autographs. By the time they got there Trace was suited up and a few of his helpers were checking over his bike.

"Oh," Dunn glanced from Trace, to the bikes, to Bam. "You need to buy some of these."

"When I'm done you guys can take them for a rip if you want." Trace's comment was muffled through his helmet and Ferin hoped that they boys hadn't heard. But they had to of, Dunn's eyes were glowing. Trace hugged Ferin and blew Celene a kiss before heading towards the track with his mechanic. His other helper heading to the pit.

"Let's go find somewhere to sit." Bam suggested.

"We are not going to get this whole group in the stands," Ape stated.

"You don't have to sit in the stands," Ferin informed her. "Tt's an outdoor track, so you can usually stand along the sidelines, and sometimes they dig tunnels under the jumps so you can walk underneath them and stand in the middle of the track."

"That's insane," Tash gripped Johnny's hand in her own as they walked towards the stands, which were no surprise, packed.

Jimmy Pop suddenly jumped onto Bam's back. "Let's go stand near the finish line."
Ferin nodded. "Then we go this way." She pointed in the direction and Phil and Ape began leading the way.

"What is she doing?" Rake asked as he slowed down and pointed to the girl standing in the middle of the track holding up a white board with the number 30 written in big black lettering.
It was hard to hear Rake let alone talk to him with all the bikes revving at the starting gate.

"That's the thirty second board," Ferin informed him and they watched as the girl tipped the board on it's side, then headed off the track. "Anytime in the next five seconds the gates open and away they go."

As if on cue the gates popped down and the mass of bikes took off headed for the first corner. "Yes, Trace has the whole shot."

Rake still looked confused.

"He got around the corner first," she explained it to him.

"Ahhh."

They hurried and caught up to the group who was now cheering as the riders finished their first lap. Bam slipped his fingers into the back of Ferin's jeans and stood behind her. "And they say skateboarding is a dangerous living."

Ferin smiled. "Yeah, I'll admit this is probably worse."

Bam rested his head on her shoulder as they watched.

"Oh, oh!" Ape screeched as a few riders wiped out causing a major wreck. Ape turned to Ferin wide eyed. "Don't they get in there to help them out?"

Ferin shook her head. "Not usually, most of them get up and keep going, but, if it's real serious, they'll try and get out there. They just can't risk getting hit, or causing another wreck."

Ape cringed and turned back to the track, she was gripping Phil's hand tightly.

"Whoa shit!" Raab was amazed. "Did you just see that?"

Bam looked where Raab was looking. There were two riders down on the ground not moving very quickly.

"No what happened?" Bam asked.

Ferin pointed to two jumps. "See those, if you want, you can hit the first one hard enough and clear the second jump. Or you can be more cautious and ride over both of them. Well one guy was being cautious and the other jumped them both, only the guy jumping, landed on the more cautious guy."

Bam cringed and Ferin felt it. They watched as riders passed them, then the emergency crew hurried out onto the track, and picked up the guys while someone else moved their bikes.

"Oh I don't even wanna watch this." Ape buried her head in Phil's shoulder.

"Here comes Trace," Celene smiled for the first time as she leaned against the fence. It was always hard watching someone you loved doing something that could potentially take away their life in a split second.

After narrowly winning the race, the group congratulated Trace back at his rig. Then Trace went on to set Dunn up on his practice bike and they went out onto the practice track.

"He's gonna die," Bam laughed when his cell started ringing, he flipped it open and pressed it to his ear. "Yo."

It was DiCo. "Whoa dude you are not going to believe this."

"What?" Bam leaned against the trailer.

"Jenn just showed up."

"Are you shitting me?" That was the last thing Bam expected.

"Yeah she pretty much broke down the fucking door."

"She better not have fucking wrecked anything. What did she want?"

DiCo laughed. "Fuck if I know, I just wanted to get out of her way, she said something about picking up her stuff."

"She doesn't have any stuff at the house." Bam was confused, heaven only knows what Jenn was up to. "Is she still there?"

"No. She took some stuff but I couldn't see what it was."

"Shit."

"On a happier note I fixed the hummer."

Bam smiled and looked at Ferin but she was talking to Celene and Tash. "Did you really?"

"Yeah good as new."

Bam laughed as he tried to imagine his poor hummer. But DiCo couldn't have made it much worse, at the state it was in it could only get better.

"Great listen I gotta go."

"Alright I'll call later."

Bam nodded as if DiCo could see him. "Yeah and if she comes back, call me, I wanna talk to her."

"Yeah, bye." DiCo hung up the phone.

Ape was now standing beside him. "Who was that?"

"DiCo."

Her eyes automatically widened in horror, no doubt fearing the worst. "What did he do?"

Bam looked his mother over and laughed. "Nothing now chill out."

Suddenly Jimmy Pop, Evil Jared and Glomb came around the corner killing themselves laughing.

"Dunn just wiped out hard-core," Raab grinned.

Jimmy was giggling. "Yeah face planted it right in the dirt."

They waited as Trace and Dunn came back, and they were right. The entire front of Dunn's body was covered in dirt.

"Dirt tastes so bad," he muttered as he placed the bike back on it's stand.

"I'm sure it tastes better than pavement." Ferin smiled as she brushed some off his shoulder.

"Yeah it....."

"Oh my god can we get autographs?"

Everyone turned around to see a group of girls dressed in as little clothing as possible. That was one thing about motoX races that many people didn't know about. They have just as many groupies as rock stars. Tash and Ferin waited around while everyone but them signed autographs. The only thing they received were glares from female passer byes.

Once they were done Trace hugged Ferin tightly. "Well you guys have a safe trip," He set her back down on her feet and looked at Bam. "Look after her." He glanced back at Ferin, "and you should bring these guys home so they can see where you're from."

Ferin nodded and hugged Celene. "It was great seeing you again, and I'll be home in not too long."

After separating ways, their group headed back to the RV's.

"Are we meeting in Dayton?" Ape asked before climbing into Glomb's truck, "or are we going to just go straight through?"

Bam thought about it for a moment before glancing at his watch. "We'll just go straight through and meet up in Indianapolis for supper."

Ape nodded and climbed into the truck with Phil and soon they were gone. Surprisingly the first RV was loaded up first and took off. Ferin and Tash were waiting patiently in their RV waiting for the guys to return from the washroom before they could leave.

"So you and Bam hey?"

Ferin slowly turned her head from looking out the window to look Tash in the eyes. "How did you know?"

"Johnny," Tash grinned. "I think it's fantastic, and about fricking time. I just can't believe you didn't tell me."

Ferin laughed softly. "It's only been a couple hours. And neither of us were in the proper state to explain stuff last night."

Tash laughed as she remembered Ferin and her having to be carried back to their rooms after their little escapade in the hotel bar.

"Well I'm happy."

Ferin smiled and looked out the window to see the boys laughing about something as they neared the RV. "So am I."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading