Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Jenn?

The advantage to knowing rock stars. Is the rock star treatment. Ferin, Tash, and Bella were now sitting on the stage off to the side with Val and Michelle watching the Avenged Sevenfold boys do their thing. Behind them was the CKY band and crew.

From their position they could see out over the entire crowd, which from their vantage point looked like a black rippling sea as everyone was packed together and jumping up and down. It was dark out and in a few moments, CKY would be taking the stage.

"Want another drink?" Bam was now whispering in her ear, his hands on her shoulders. Ferin nodded her head and soon Bam disappeared with Dunn and Jimmy Pop.

A7X ended their set with Second Heartbeat and soon they were joining them on the side of the stage. A few moments later, the stage crew was removing A7x's equipment and setting up the stage for CKY.

Bam soon returned with Jimmy Pop but not Dunn. "Here." He passed her a vodka cooler.

"Thanks." She turned around to face him. "What did you do with Dunn?"

"He and Zacky went lady hunting."

Ferin grinned and popped the top of her drink sticking the lid in her pocket. Bam smirked. "Just throw it on the ground."

Ferin rolled her eyes. "Someone still has to pick it up."

"But not us." Bam grinned and downed the neck of his new beer.

"We're going down to the autograph table." Michelle placed her hand on Ferin's arm.

"Coming with?" Val asked.

"I'll come." Bella grinned.

Val glanced at Tash who shook her head. "Ferin and I will be down later."

The girls nodded and headed off the back of the stage.

Bam slipped his free arm around Ferin's waist pulling her against him. "You don't wanna go hang out with those hot avenged sevenfold guys?"

Ferin grinned. "I will...when you're not around."

Bam laughed and leaned in, pressing his lips to hers before pulling away just as quickly.

"Awww well isn't this a kodak moment?"

Ferin and Bam both turned their heads to see Raab standing with Ape and Phil.

"Hold on a sec." Ape began digging in her purse and Bam groaned. Ape pulled out her camera and was about to take a picture when Syn and Johnny tried to sneak by.

"Stop stop." She ordered them. "Jump in the picture to." Syn and Johnny obliged, each of them standing on either side of Bam and Ferin.

"Thank you." Ape grinned before returning the camera to her purse.

"You guys coming out with us after?" Syn asked, they were on their way to the autograph signing.

Bam nodded. "Hell yeah."

Syn grinned. "Good. Catch ya after the show."

"Gonna come out with us?" Bam was now looking down at her, his arm still protectively wrapped around her.

"Going out probably means a strip club." Ferin laughed. "So we'll see."

Bam smiled turned his head when he heard Dunn calling his name.

"Bam, come here."

"What?"

Dunn was motioning him to come over.

"Jesus." Bam let go of Ferin. "I'll be back."

She nodded and headed towards Tash who was standing there with Johnny talking to Phil and Ape. Bam made his way over to Dunn who was standing on one of the stairs leading off the back of the stage.

"What?"

"You will not believe who I just saw." Dunn was moving down the stairs into one of the rooms they'd created with tarps.

"I have no fucking clue so you're gonna have to tell me." Bam took another drink of his beer, rendering it half empty. He had no idea why Dunn was acting this way.

Dunn glanced around before returning his attention to Bam. "I was out wandering the crowd with Zacky when someone called my name. Figuring it was some random chick I turned around and it was Jenn. She's here."

Bam's small smile faded. "Jenn, as in Rivell?"

Dunn nodded. "Yeah, she said that when I see you, to let you know she wants to talk to you."

"Fuck." Bam was no longer happy but irritated. "Why can't she just leave the hell alone."

Dunn shrugged. "I don't know, just thought I'd tell you."

Bam nodded and was jerked out of his thoughts when Jess wrapped his arms around his neck from behind.

"We're on man come watch."

Jess let go just as quickly and headed up onto the stage.

"I'm going to watch, you comin?" Dunn asked Bam.

Bam stood there for a moment. "Yeah I'll be up there soon."

Dunn nodded and left Bam standing there. Soon Val appeared around the corner. "Bam, there is a girl out here who needs to talk to you."

He knew who it was, and he really didn't want to talk to her. But he also knew that she wouldn't leave until he did.

"Alright." He finished his beer and set it down before following Val around to the autograph table where sure enough Jenn was waiting patiently.

"Hi." She smiled sweetly.

"What do you want?"

Her smile faded and her eyes began tearing up. "I came to say that I'm sorry Bam. I'm sorry about the fight, about your hummer, everything....I'm so sorry."

Bam stood there listening to her. The thing he hated about himself, that he never let anyone else know about, was that inside he truly was a softy. "Jenn, we can't do this. We can't fight and make up over and over again and expect a marriage to work."

"I thought about that Bam." She smiled. "I don't want to get married yet. We can wait longer."

Bam was shaking his head. "It's not gonna get any better between us Jenn. And I'm not gonna just dump Ferin and come running back to you."

Jenn's smile turned into a smirk. "Ferin? You're with her now? Boy she didn't waste much time getting into your pants."

That little comment infuriated him. And so did the amount of camera flashes going off. Not only on the A7X group who were at the table not far from them, but the pictures being taken of him and Jenn.

"All right I'm sorry." She caught on to his change in temper, she stepped closer to him and hugged him. Bam was too surprised to hug back. She finally let go and stood in front of him just to the side.

"Elle really misses you to you know."

Bam smiled at the thought of Jenn's daughter. "You can always bring her by."

"I don't think Ferin would like that," Jenn protested, "besides it would confuse Elle."

Bam knew where this was going. She was trying to use Elle to make him feel bad.

"Ferin wouldn't mind, I know she wouldn't. So if Elle wants to come see me, bring her by."

That clearly wasn't the answer Jenn was looking for but he didn't really care.

"I'm going back up to watch the show, I'll talk to you more when I get home."

Jenn simply stood there. "Bam."

"Yeah?" he turned around and started walking backwards slowly.

"I'll bring Elle by when you get home."

He nodded and turned around again. God he hoped he was right in the assumption that Ferin would be okay with it.

***********************

Ferin watched the CKY set with everyone else and by the time they were done it was nearing midnight, and it was starting to rain.

Everyone helped in removing everything off the stage before it started to down pour. The crowd of fans was slowly dwindling except those select die hard fans who braved the rain to get met the bands and get autographs. Afterwards, they all loaded into the RV's, including the A7X crew and headed back to the hotel. There everyone swarmed Ferin and Bam's room, turning it from a pristine clean condition to a trashed party zone.

The next morning Ferin wasn't even sure she was still in the right room because it looked nothing like it had. And for once, she was truly glad that Bam would be footing the bill.
Finding her bag that she had hidden, she grabbed some clean clothes and maneuvered her way between the sleeping people throughout the room to the bathroom. She laughed when she discovered Syn asleep in the bathtub with a pillow and Johnny passed out on the floor.

Unable to shower or change, she picked up her clothes, found her room key in her bag, and headed down the hall to Tash and Johnny's room. She knew Tash was alone because Johnny was sleep on her couch.

After knocking on the door a few times Tash finally opened the door.

"Good god do you know what time it is?"

Ferin grinned. "I know it's early, but I need to use your washroom. Mine is occupied with passed out partiers."

Tash groaned and closed the door behind her friend. "Have at it, I'm going back to bed."

Ferin laughed softly. "Thanks Tash." She made her way to the washroom to take a much needed shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading