Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Drink Like A Mad Man

By the time the rest of the group got back to Castle Bam they were greeted by Ape and Phil who were all dressed up ready to head out the door.

"Ooooh, where are you two going?" Tash asked with a smile.

Ape hitched her purse a little further up her shoulder. "We're going out for supper."

"Where to?" Dunn asked nonchalantly from the back of the group.

"Pace One," Phil stated. Everyone knew that was Ape's favorite restaurant.

Ape smacked Phil in the arm and he glanced down at her surprised. "Don't tell em' where we're going." She frowned, it was obvious she didn't want any of the 'family' just showing up. Ferin and Tash both smiled.

"Don't worry," Tash assured her, stepping out of the way to let them both by.

"We're going to Kildares," Ferin informed them.

"Alright, be careful then," Phil said his peace.

"We should be discouraging that kind of behavior," Ape mumbled on the way out. Phil shut the door behind them.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" DiCo asked, he was now standing at the top of the stairs leading up from the pirate bar. Everyone turned to look at him.

"My house." Knoxville smiled as he grabbed Tash's free hand.

With her other hand she dropped a set of keys into DiCo's palm. "I borrowed the bronco."

"So I heard," he mumbled.

"You coming with us?" Ferin was already down the stairs leading to the pirate bar leaving DiCo standing there all alone.

"No one has told me where the fuck we're going yet," he yelled after her.

"Kildares," Ferin peeked her head around the corner before disappearing again. She headed into Bam's room, stopped dead in the doorway, and simply looked around the room. It was finally starting to sink in. She was dating Bam Margera. Thee Bam Margera, professional skater and Jackass.

For a fleeting moment she experienced a sense of regret. How was their relationship suppose to work? She lived in Nevada for god sakes, the other side of the freaking country. Was she suppose to expect him to fly to see her all the time, or vice versa? And for what? A night of sex? Then never see him again for a month. No, this was never gonna work.

"Hell of a mess you've gotten yourself into Ferin," she muttered to herself before heading to the closet where she had a few things hanging up.

She then headed to the shower. She showered as quickly as possible due to the fact that the other three showers in the house were also occupied, and the amount of hot water left was nil. Afterwards she blow dried her hair and teased it back into a messy bun. She then applied some eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss, slipped in some large square silver earrings and a matching necklace. Then she headed back to her and Bam's room and got dressed in a shoulderless black satin top and a jean skirt. By the time she was done, Bam was home and in the shower, they were all now waiting on him.

"Go," Ferin suggested to Dunn who was fidgeting near the door constantly checking his watch. "You don't wanna make a bad impression on your first date."

Dunn agreed. "Alright, anyone riding with me let's go."

Everyone left with Dunn except DiCo, and that was only because there wasn't anymore room in his vehicle. He waited impatiently, but quietly near the door, ball cap on backwards, hand buried deep in his jeans pockets, his jacket unzipped.

Ten minutes later Bam appeared, freshly shaved, smelling great, and running his fingers through his wet semi-curly hair. He was wearing his black HIM jacket with a black Love Metal T-shirt, a pair of older jeans and a black belt with a heartagram buckle.

"Finally," DiCo muttered when he noticed him. "When we get there I'm going to have to drink like a mad man to catch up to everyone else."

Bam pulled a pair of element skate shoes on and DiCo headed out the door into the dark. Bam caught Ferin's smile.

"What are you grinning at?" he passed his keys from one hand to the other as he stood up straight watching her slip her feet into a pair of pink heels.

"You," she smiled and stood up, tucking her black clutch underneath her arm. "I was just debating on my choice of weapon to keep the other girls away tonight."

The slow, sly, cocky grin appeared on his face. "You're my weapon," he said smoothly, leaning in to kiss her softly before ushering her out the door. She waited for him, watching him lock the door for the first time ever, not that it really would have mattered, she guessed the new sliding glass doors would be unlocked it someone really wanted to get onto the property then into the house.

On the way to the garage he slipped his half gloved hand into hers, pulling her around the corner. DiCo was already in the back seat of the hummer waiting.

"Where are we going?" DiCo asked about ten minutes later, his head turning as he watched the corner they were suppose to turn on, go by.

"Gotta go pick up Vito." Bam grinned and Ferin groaned.

When they got there Bam ran up to the house and for a moment, Ferin had an inclination to climb into the drivers seat and leave Bam with his uncle. However the urge passed and she undid her seat belt, slipped off her heels and climbed into the back seat with DiCo. He laughed.

"Bam will get pissed if he sees us back here." DiCo wiggled his eye brows suggestively.
Ferin laughed and slipped her shoes back on. "If I wanted to jump your bones DiCo, I'd have done it already."

That coarsed another hearty laugh from him and he leaned over slightly to look out the windshield. "At first I thought you were going to steal this hummer to."

She smiled and did up her seat belt. "I thought about it."

They watched through the windshield as Bam finally ushered Vito out the door and down the front steps. She could tell Bam was irritating him as he hobbled towards the hummer and automatically to the passenger seat. It was a good thing she moved.

"Aaghh whuddya gotta bring her fer?" Vito mumbled when he saw her in the back seat. It took him a minute to climb into the passenger seat.

"Because she's my girlfriend." Bam put the hummer into reverse and was backing off Vito's front lawn before Vito was even able to get the door shut.

"Aahh gabber whuddya doin Bam, ya wanna take the new door of your new hummer already?"

Bam had just missed Vito's mail box.

"Sheesh you need to learn about your values kid."

Ferin couldn't hold it in any longer, and she guessed neither could DiCo because they both started laughing. She caught Bam glancing at her through the rearview mirror. "Values," he laughed. "Hey Vito don't you mean that I should learn the value of my things?"

Vito managed to get the door closed. "Ughhh whatever Bam, you always just do whatever the fuck you want anyway."

This caused a good hearted laugh from everyone, except Vito.

"Yeah laugh it up Bam," Vito muttered and looked out the window. He looked tired. He was wearing a black Adio T-shirt and blue jean shorts with skate shoes. But his white hair was a disaster.

The rest of the drive was traveled in silence. Once inside Kildares, the CKY crew was spotted near the end of the bar occupying a table. It was a relatively busy night, but the waitress had no problems keeping this particular group watered. Bam, Ferin, DiCo, and Vito sat at a table across from them. Soon, under Dunn's supervision they had both tables pushed together.

"Melissa," Dunn started the introductions, "this is Bam, DiCo and Vito as I'm sure you already know, and that's Bam's girlfriend Ferin."

Ferin shook Melissa's hand after the guys. Melissa was pretty. About 5'8 with long dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was also dressed to impress and she definately had Dunn's attention. Though Ferin took a liking to her immediately, she seemed very nice.
"So you work at Salon Nochea?" Tash asked an hour later, everyone was down a few drinks and there was no lack of conversation.

Melissa nodded and stirred her drink with her blue straw. "Yeah, I just moved here not too long ago. It was very cool to meet Bam's mom. Then these two knuckle heads walked in." She nodded her head towards Dunn and Raab who were in a heated conversation over vehicles with Bam completely ignoring the girls.

Ferin smiled. "Well you'll have to get use to these knuckle heads, seems like Dunn's taken quite a liking to you."

Melissa blushed and smiled at Dunn then laughed. "Ever have one of those moments where you meet someone and your just like, damn, I've gotta have him."

Ferin and Natasha both laughed and nodded their heads. Ferin's quick glanced a Bam yielded that he was indeed listening in on their conversation. His hand slipped under the table and slid from her knee half way up her naked thigh where it came to rest just underneath her skirt. He never looked at her, but she knew that he was paying as much attention to her as he was everyone else.

Smiling at Tash she slipped her hand under the table too and linked her fingers with Bam's. His thumb slowly sliding along the top of her hand.

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Tash asked casually, leaning back slightly as the waitress re-appeared and replenished their drink supply.

"Nothing." Melissa thanked the waitress. "Ihave the day off."

"You should come hang out with us. Maybe us girls can do something together."

Melissa grinned and nodded. "Sure, that'd be fun."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333