Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

N.N.

"Mmmmm thiisss feeelsss soooo gooood."

Ferin tried to laugh at Tash but the masseuse pounding on her back was making it difficult. All three girls had side by side tables and were enjoying the relaxing effects from massage.

"I wish we could get paid to do this," Melissa smiled.

"Yeah...shop, get manicures and massages, I could handle that job." Ferin grinned.

"Does it feel weird to be the patient rather than the massage therapist?" Tash asked her.

"It's definitely a nice change," Ferin admitted.

"You're a massage therapist?" Melissa asked.

Even though she was laying on her stomach, Ferin managed to nod her head. "Mm-hhmm."

"So do you think Johnny will have some of our stuff moved into the house by the time we get back?"

Ferin glanced at Natasha. "I highly doubt it, in fact I'm scared to know what they're doing right now."

Melissa laughed. "Is what they're like on TV, really how they are in real life?"

"Oh god," Ferin laughed and closed her eyes. "They're worse."

"Really?" Melissa smiled. "I always thought that maybe it was more for just show."

"No." Tash was shaking her head to the best of her ability. "It's all them, half of the stuff they film doesn't even make it onto the TV because it's so bad."

"Wow, so do I have my work cut out for me in regards to Dunn?"

Ferin and Tash both nodded. "Oh yeah," they both replied in unison.

A few moments of silence passed before Natasha spoke up.

"So after this, I think we should go chill in the hot tub at the hotel, then break out some new clothes and go out partying."

Melissa agreed. "That sounds good."

After their massages they got a taxi back to the hotel. From the lobby they were summoned to the desk.

"Are one of you Ms. Hamilton?"

Ferin raised her eyebrow as she stepped forward. "Yeah that's me."

The guy behind the desk turned around and leafed through a few pieces of paper before passing her one.

"A guy phoned this morning and said it was urgent that we get you this message."

Ferin took the piece of paper. "Thank you." She began walking with the girls towards the elevator.

She read it out loud. "Thanks for leaving us at home you jerks. Just wait till you guys get back. Love Bam."

"I bet the person who answered the phone was a little creeped out when they had to write out that message."

"No doubt." Ferin folded up the note. "How did they find out the hotel we're staying at?"

Tash glanced at her. "Well it was either Ape, Phil or Rake."
The elevator door dinged and the girls stepped out and began heading down the hall to their room which was at the very end.

"So is it going to be bad when we get back to West Chester?" Melissa asked curiously.
Tash began digging in her purse for the card key. "Yeah, so let's make sure we enjoy tonight."

"Wait." Ferin held up her hand, stopping Tash from sticking the card key into the slot. "Listen."

All three girls went silent and leaned towards the door. They could hear shuffling noises coming from inside their room.

Tash gets a panicked look on her face and passes the key to Melissa. "You first."

Melissa shook her head. "Nope, here Ferin if we're getting robbed or something I'm not going to bust in on them."

Ferin took the key and thought for a moment before pulling her cell from her purse.

"Are you gonna call the cops?" Tash asked curiously.

Ferin shook her head and dialed Bam's number. "That is a good idea though."

They could all hear a phone ringing coming from inside the room.

"Jesus." Ferin hung up her phone and slid the card key into the slot. Brace yourselves."

When the little light turned green she flung the door open and flicked on the light. The room was trashed. All the guys were standing and sitting around the TV with the volume turned down and drinking beer. Food was everywhere, and the beds had been torn apart. Vito was even laying on one bed in nothing but his boxers.

"I'm gonna kill Rake," Ferin muttered as Tash and Melissa passed her.

"Oh god Vito please put some clothes on." Tash frowned, covering her eyes from seeing the older man, before hitting Knoxville in the arm, "I'm glad to see you're at home, moving stuff into the house,"

Knoxville grinned and pulled her in close for a hug.

"You left me at home," Bam protested as he neared Ferin.

She smirked. "You're a big boy, I was sure you could handle one night alone."

"So since you were wrong, you agree you deserve this?" His hands found their way to her hips.

She was shaking her head in disbelief. "You're lucky I'm not a violent person."

He laughed. "Yeah or what?"

She looked up at him with a straight face. "Or I'd take you down and beat you."

"What? Why would you want to beat me?" He tried the cute puppy face.

Ferin laughed softly. "Because you're an asshole."

He grinned. "I do what I do best."

Ferin rolled her eyes. "I hear you're good at spending money, so you'll definitely be getting the bill for this."

"Are you sorry?" he asked her like she was a little kid.

She looked at his expression then lied to him. "Yes."

"Good." He leaned in and kissed her softly. "Then I'll pay the bill."

"Whuddyyaa doin Bam nu wanna pay no godddamn bill, is her room."

Bam laughed and pulled Ferin against him, his arm around her waist.

"So now that you've destroyed our room," Tash stepped away from Knoxville, "where do we stay tonight?"

Bam glanced at Ferin. "I'll just go ape shit with the credit card, but we'll worry about that later, right now we have to go."

Ferin looked up at Bam slightly confused. "Where are you going?"

The bathroom door suddenly slammed open and the man that stepped into the doorway was dressed in very baggy, cut off Jean shorts and a T-shirt that had been altered in length. His long dark hair held back by a backwards cap. A beer in one hand, cigarette in the other.

"Oh god," Ferin muttered and Natasha began laughing.

"Bam, what's the deal, are we getting some fast company or not?"

Bam laughed. "Life partner, this is Ferin, Ferin this is my life partner."

The guy smiled and slung his arm around Ferin's shoulders pulling her away from Bam. "You do know that you'd be far better off with me right?"

Ferin smiled up at him. "Is that right?"

"It's right baby," he grinned down at her. "Come party with me." He ushered her towards the front door.

"Alright everyone down to the lobby, the limo driver is probably freaking out by now."

Dunn looked down at Melissa. "You know who that is right?"

Melissa nodded. "Yeah, gotta love Nudie Novak."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333