Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Because I'm Allowed

Ferin was enjoying the relative silence. DiCo and Vito had opted to stay behind, and go to a casino rather than out partying with the group. At least it was silent until Bam started acting up.

"Like seriously, was that absolutely necessary?"

Novak was rubbing the back of his head after Bam had hit him.

After declaring that it was simply a love tap between life partners, Ferin shook her head as she watched Bam half heartedly hug Novak. The poor guy was so drunk he could barely stand, and here his friends were beating on him. She was often amazed at the level of friendship these boys were at. It was far beyond anything she'd seen. In all honesty, she'd be a little pissed with Natasha if she decided to do something to her like the guys did to each other. They guys however didn't seem to care. It was like an every day occurance to them, and it only drew them closer.

Bam helped Novak to sit down on the long bench. He stepped back from between the tables and Novak laid down and reached for Ferin's hand, gripping it in his own.

"Don't leave me," he pleaded.

"I don't think we're going anywhere." Ferin smiled down at him. She was sitting at the table near Novak's head with Tash and Melissa and Dunn.

"Good," Novak mumbled and closed his eyes.

"He is so fuckin done," Raab snorted, nearly falling out of his chair.

Dunn laughed before lighting up a cigarette. "He's not the only one."

"But not done enough." Knoxville stood up and raised his shot glass in the air. "A round for everybody in here!"

Tash rolled her eyes and Ferin glanced around the bar. At least they'd chosen a relatively small one. One more like West Chester's. She liked the club scene occasionally, after all, she didn't live far from Las Vegas. But it got boring eventually, not to mention, buying a round for everyone in a club would be border line impossible.

"Oh man," Melissa giggled. "I don't think I can handle another drink."

"Sure you can." Bam grinned and plopped down on Dunn's lap, "and you're going to, because after this we're going to that club downtown."

Ferin looked up at her boyfriend. "What about Novak?" she glanced down at him, their fingers still interlocked but a soft snore and drool escaping his lips.

"Fuck him, he can stay here," Bam said solemnly.

"Bam no." Ferin shook her head. "Look at him, he's so....unlike Novak right now, you can't leave him here."

Natasha laughed. "This is my favorite volume of Novak."

"Oh he'll be fine." Bam waved his arm aimlessley in the air.

A waitress soon appeared with a round of drinks and set them down onto the table. She noticed Novak. "Is that Brandon Novak?" she grinned and gestured towards him.

Bam and Dunn both nodded.

"Yeah that's Novak." Dunn took a drag of his cigarette, turning his head to the side and blowing out the smoke.

"Wanna take him home?" Bam asked her seriously, he wanted to go to the club.

Ferin's eyes widened and she planned on kicking Bam beneath the table, but she hit Dunn instead.

He sputtered and looked at her furiously. "What the fuck was that for?"

"We're not leaving Novak with some random girl," Tash covered for her and glanced up at the waitress. "Sorry hon, you may be a very nice girl, and god knows, Novak would enjoy the hell out of going home with you if he was half assed sober, but we'd like him back before we go home tomorrow."

"No we wouldn't," Raab laughed.

The waitress smiled seductively. "That's fine, I'm more of a Bam fan anyway." She grinned at him seductively before finally leaving him alone.

"She's more of a Bam fan." Ferin looked him directly in the eyes. "You go home with her, I'll take poor Novak."

"Jesus," Bam muttered, there was part of him that didn't doubt one bit she'd do what she said. "Fine, we'll take him."

"And just what do you plan on doing with him once we get him out of this bar?" Natasha asked curiously. "You can't just let him pass out again somewhere in some club."

"Why not?" Knoxville asked. "He'll be fine."

"This is why I'd never get hammered with you guys around." Tash pulled away from Knoxville's sloppy kiss. "You might leave me somewhere."

Everyone finished their drinks in relative quiet, listening to the sounds of the bar. The jukebox, people chattering, the shuffling of feet against the dance floor and the sound of glasses clinking together. Soon Ferin and Tash were helping Novak up and out to the limo.

"We'll leave him in here," Bam finally broke the silence in the dark limo. Novak was at the front occupying the entire curved end of the couch type seat. Ferin felt alot better leaving him in here rather than some bar.

Novak grumbled and sat up suddenly as the limo began to move. Ferin recognized the look on his face, she reached out and grabbed Tash's arm urging her to sit back and Novak stumbled awkwardly to the door, opened it despite the vehicle moving and puking.

"Oh ho ho," Bam laughed.

"Bam hold onto him!" Tash yelled. "That's the last thing we need is to have him fall out of a moving vehicle."

Dunn grabbed a hold of Novak who was laying on the floor, Bam held the door open slightly to keep it from slamming him in the head. A few heaves later Novak was laying on the floor awake with the limo door closed.

"How ya feelin?" Raab kicked him playfully.

"Ow you fucker," Novak mumbled before looking up at Bam. "I think I'm ready to go again."

Bam laughed and helped him up. "Thata boy."

***

It was the fourth time she had been askd to dance in the past twenty minutes and quite frankly it was pissing him off. Bam's hand squeezed around his beer bottle as he watched the guy on the dance floor pull Ferin closer. He wanted nothing more than to walk up the guy and tell him to remove his hands from his girlfriend, but his ego wouldn't let him. Bam Margera, was never jealous of anything.

"Bam babe you wanna dance?"

Bam glanced over his shoulder at one of the girls the group had aquired some time earlier. He thought her name was Ariel, but he wasn't entirely sure. They all looked the same when you had a few beers sitting in your stomach.

"Bam?" she nudged him again.

"Yeah." He finally gave in. Dancing wasn't really his thing, but what the hell, his girlfriend was out there dancing with other guys, surly she'd allow him to dance with other chicks.
Ferin noticed them on the dance floor and smiled. Bam knew she was getting tipsy because he watched the guy's hand lazily slide his hand from her lower back to her ass. Had she been sober, the dude would be layin flat on the floor with a broken nose. But since she wasn't entirely sure what was going on, he wasn't gonna let this guy take advantage of her.

Bam pulled his arm from around Ariel's waist and she stopped to watch. He grabbed the guy by the arm, jerking him away from Ferin who also stopped suddenly.

"How about you stop feeling up my girlfriend while I'm standing right here."

The guy looked shocked, but Ferin wasn't to drunk to realize he had a good five inches and probably close to one hundred pounds on Bam.

"Fuck you man, if she didn't like it she'd have pulled away."

Before Bam could do anything completely stupid she stepped in between the two. "I think you need to go," Ferin looked up at him.

The guy looked pissed off, but he was obviously going to give up and walk away. At least that's what she thought until he suddenly slammed his fist into Bam's cheek sending him stumbling backwards. Ariel tended to Bam, holding him back.

Ferin shoved the guy the best she could. "I suggest you get out of here."

He smirked down at her. "Or what, you think your cocky little boyfriend is going to protect you?"

"No, but we will."

Ferin turned around to see Noxville, Dunn, Raab, and Novak standing there.

Ferin glared at they guy again then turned around to check on Bam. He must have turned around and walked because soon everyone was returning to the table leaving Bam and Ferin on the dance floor. Everyone began dancing again since the action was over.

"You know, if you hadn't have had that, sly victory grin on your face he probably wouldn't have clocked you." Ferin examined his cheek as she spoke softly.

He laughed softly but winced in pain as she pressed her fingertips against it, he lifted his arm, showing her his drink. "But I never dropped my beer."

Ferin laughed and decided he was going to be just fine. Bam smiled and pulled her close with his free arm, flattening his hand against her lower back before sliding it downward.

"Careful," Ferin warned him, wrapping her arms around his neck, watching the lights shimmer off his icy blue eyes. "That's what got you into trouble the first time around."

He pressed his forehead against hers and smiled against her lips. "But I'm allowed to touch."

She smiled against his lips. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." He nodded before kissing her softly and slowly, turning the kiss from soft and gentle to slow and passionate.

***

"Now see," Tash nudged Johnny, urging him to look out onto the dance floor. "They're finally acting like a real couple."

"Or Bam has just got so horny he can't take it anymore," Dunn laughed and Melissa elbowed him.

"Ow." He rubbed his ribs and stared down at his girlfriend looking for some sort of 'sorry'. He wasn't gonna get it.

"They weren't really like a couple before?" Melissa asked Tash, completely curious on the whole situation.

Tash shook her head. "Not really, we've only been here a couple weeks, and alot has happened. Neither of them were really ready for a relationship, but they jumped into it anyway. I think they're just finally starting to get more comfortable with each other."

Melissa nodded in understanding, glancing out onto the dance floor seeing Bam and Ferin still locked in a passionate embrace.

"It should be me though," Novak muttered. Everyone glanced up at him.

"Out there with Ferin?" Raab laughed. "You don't have a chance."

"Well where is your woman, Raab?" Novak shot back. "Yeah that's what I thought. You need to be more like me."

"What, a slut?" Natasha asked him with a straight face.

Novak thought for a moment. "No, more of a sexual tyrannasaurus."

Tash nearly choked on her drink. "Babe you ain't that sexy."

Novak grinned. "Oh come on Tash, you wanted to jump my bones the minute you saw me I could tell."

Tash shook her head. "Novak, if I had wanted to jump your bones, I would have already."

Knoxville looked down at his girlfriend with a look of fear on his face, Tash soothed the fear away by kissing him softly.

"You guys ready to go?"

They all looked up to see Ferin standing at the end of the table.

"Go, already?" Dunn asked glacing from his half drank beer up to her.

"Yeah." She smiled and Tash laughed before urging Dunn and Melissa out of the booth.

"It's kind of hard to get laid in a club unless you choose the washrooms."

Ferin's eyes widened and she smacked her best friend in the arm. She knew her too well.

***

The minute they were alone in the hotel hallway and his lips touched hers she wanted more. That electric heat that shot straight through to her toes was addicting to say the least. Bam picked Ferin up and pressed her against the wall. Moaning softly she tilted her head to the side allowing his mouth to wander freely up and down the length of her neck as she reached between them, grasping the bottom of his shirt in her hands and lifting it over his head. Before she could protest her shirt joined his at their feet.

She moaned softly as his mouth took hers again. She ran her hands through his hair as she pulled away, realizing they were still standing in the middle of the hotel hallway. "Our room," she urged.

He grinned up at her. "Can't wait?" He began carrying her down the hall.

"Don't get cocky Margera," she warned as he pressed her against the wall near their door, reaching into his back pocket and seeking out the card key. He slipped it into the lock and opened up the door.

"Our shirts," she laughed as he carried her into the room and closed the door behind them.

"I'm sure they'll be there in the morning." He tossed her down onto the bed before crawling down over top of her, "and if not, our friends know who they belong to."

She grinned and he kissed her again before she could protest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333