Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Denial Of A Discovery

Image

Shopping was just as Ferin had expected, it was utterly insane. Her and Natasha had spent majority of their time chasing Johnny and Bam from store to store. Eventually they gave up and left the boys at some store to go shopping on their own.

"Hey I need one of these before we go," Natasha pointed to the iced cappuccino sign hanging in the window of a small cafe.

Ferin grinned, she could definitely use one of them as well. "Here," she said as she took Natasha's bags and handed her some money. "Grab us both one and I'll meet you back at the hummer."

Natasha was only to happy to oblige, dropping her heavy bags with Ferin and hurrying into the restaurant. Ferin walked down the street to the hummer, unlocked it and placed the bags in the back seat.

"Excuse me?"

Ferin shut the door, revealing a girl about her age with long silky black hair standing there. "Yeah?"

"I couldn't help but notice you were driving Bam's hummer."

Ferin smiled. "Yeah," she repeated.

The girl grinned. "Well I'm assuming you know Bam and his crew. And the word is that he's having a party tonight."

"Ferin!"

She looked over her shoulder to see Bam and Johnny hurrying towards her wearing ridiculous huge foam cowboy hats. She turned back to the girl. "I'm not sure exactly what
Bam's got planned for tonight so you'll have to talk to him yourself."

A smile spread across the girls face. Ferin could tell that she would rather talk to Bam any day than her. And of course Bam proceeded to tell her that she should round up some people and come.

Ferin settled into the drivers seat as the passengers door suddenly opened and Natasha hoped in.

"Here you go," she said cheerfully as she passed Ferin her drink. "Who are they talkin to?"

"Thanks," Ferin said as she took a sip and started the hummer. "I'm not sure who she is, she was wondering about the party."

"Aaah," Tash said as she turned in her seat to watch them out the back window. "As long as she ain't checkin' out my man."

Ferin laughed. "Oh if anything she's eyeing up Bam."

Natasha turned to look at her. "Do I detect a hint of jealousy?"

Puzzled Ferin glanced over at her. "Why would I be jealous?"

"Do you always answer questions with another question?"

Ferin smirked. "What are you getting at? No I'm not jealous, I have no reason to be jealous."

"Oh don't give me that," Natasha laughed. "I know you want him."

Ferin half laughed. "Yeah right," she glanced in the rearview mirror to watch him and Johnny laughing with the mystery girl. "He's an ass, she can have him."

Natasha eyed her skeptically. "You are such a bad liar."

The boys then climbed into the hummer.

"I can't believe that I've not only been demoted from driving my hummer, but banished to the back seat as well." Bam whined as he did up his seat belt.

Ferin grinned as she put in HIM's Dark Light CD, "Maybe you'll keep your mouth shut next time."

***

The whole way back to the castle Ferin never participated in the conversation the boys and Natasha seemed so wrapped up in. Instead her mind was stuck on the word Jealous. She was sure she wasn't jealous. Not to mention the fact that she wasn't near ready for another relationship.

Jealous, it was like someone kept whispering it in her ear. Oh hell, if she was jealous of one random chick, what was it going to be like when Jenn came home?

***

"So what was up with you on the way home?" Natasha asked as she poked her head into Ferin's bedroom.

Ferin was busy trying to pick out what to wear to the party that was due to start in an hour. Andrew W.K and band were already there outside drinking with Bam and the crew, checking out Glomb's job on the stage.

"Which one?" Ferin asked as she held up a heartagram spaghetti strap tank top or a CKY tank top.

Natasha stepped into her room, getting a better look. "Again answering my question with another question," she pointed to the heartagram top. "This one."

Ferin nodded and set it down on top of her new Silver jeans and belt. "Sorry," she smiled. "I was just thinkin' on the way home. I wasn't really listening to what you guys were talking about."

Natasha sat on the edge of her bed, "care to elaborate?"

Ferin reached for her new earrings and began putting them in. "Not really. It wasn't anything important."

"Okay," Natasha replied skeptically as she got up. "Well I'm gonna go get ready and I shall see you in the pirate bar."

Ferin nodded and reached for her eye shadow, eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. When she was done she quickly got dressed then headed to the bathroom. She was just finishing flipping the ends of her hair out with her curling iron when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Dunn peeked into the bathroom. "You ready to rock and roll?"

Ferin unplugged her curling iron and placed it aside to let it cool off. "That I am."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading