Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Drive-By Passing

Everyone was gatherd outside Tony's house in the backyard, enjoying the pool while Tony did his thing on the barbecue. Phil was close by to offer assistance while Ape finished making her salads then began chopping up lemons to make fresh ice tea, to which Raab added half a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum.

The afternoon California sun was out in full force, which was a nice change from the Pennsylvania weather. Not that it was bad, but a sweater was required there, definitly not here. Because of that, and Bam's 'hurry hurry let's go' attitude, the girls hadn't been able to pack much, therefore the crew that left the Playboy Mansion with Terry had went shopping before heading to Tony's. And Ferin was relieved that Bam had let her pay for her own things. After that entertaining escapade, they were now all playing in the pool, drinking and relaxing.

Ferin pulled herself up onto one of the floating beds in the pool and sat in the middle to keep from sinking too far or falling either way.

"Look out, look out, look out!" People cleared from the middle of the pool as Bam and Novak ran across the stone patio and cannon balled into warm light blue water. Ferin shielded herself from the spraying water with her forearm.

Bam surfaced and swam towards her, holding one arm up in the air above the water, holding onto his beer. "At least I never spilled." He grinned at his own ability and tossed his head aside to get his hair out of his eyes. He stopped in front of her, sliding his other hand up her thigh.

Ferin brushed a lock of hair out of his eyes before leaning down to kiss him softly, gently biting his bottom lip before pulling away. "Mmm thank you for getting Terry to take us shopping before coming here."

He grinned and patted her on the leg beneath the water before stepping away, resting his arm on her float. "No problem." He finished off his beer, and looked up at her. "You want another drink?"

"Sure." Ferin slipped back into the water and swam behind him to the underwater bar. She climbed onto one of the submerged cement stools and was soon joined by Natasha and Novak. Bam pulled himself out of the water and swung his legs over the bar counter, to get them drinks.

"Hey baby," Novak cooed sweetly as he climbed onto the stool to Ferin's right.

"Hey Novak." She smiled at him.

His arm snaked around her waist and he tried to pull her closer. "I never did thank you for looking after me the other night."

She smiled as Bam slid her a Bailey's a milk. "It's what friends are for." She glanced back at Bam. "Thanks."

"Bam babe I'll have one to while you're at it." Tash playfully tapped the counter to get his attention.

"What do I look like a bartender?"

"A very sexy one," Tash winked and Ferin laughed.

"Alright alright." Bam broke down and began searching for another glass.

Novak leaned over the counter and snatched a beer from one of the cases just on the other side.

"Ahhhh putting the millionaire to work." Terry Kennedy hopped up onto a stool beside Tash. "I like to see that."

"Food's ready guys!" Ape announced loudly.

Everyone climbed out of the pool and headed to the two picnic tables Tony had pulled together.

"So where are the boys?" Ape asked Tony, referring to his sons.

"They are with their mom this weekend." Tony smiled as he set the plate of burgers down on the table before taking a seat beside Phil.

"Well that's too bad," Ape said sadly. "They probably would have enjoyed the demo."

Ferin pulled her yesterdays t-shirt on over top of her bikini then pulled on her new pair of board shorts before sitting down next to Compton Ass Terry. "So are you riding in the demo this weekend?" she asked him before taking a sip of her drink.

Terry nodded as he fixed his burger, never directly looking at her. "I guess so."

"You guess so?" Ferin nudged him playfully with her shoulder. The one thing about Terry, was his energetic, fun attitude always made you feel like you've known him forever.

He laughed and slapped the top half of his bun on his burger. "Yeah, they don't give a guy much choice."

Bam sat down at the table across from Ferin, setting a sopping wet case of beer down in the middle.

"Bam," Ape whined. "Now every thing is going to be wet!"

"Not only that, but everyone's going to have to reach around that," Phil stated.

Bam shrugged his shoulders and sat down. "They'll manage fat boy." He got comfortable, before turning to his father again. "You want one?"

"Yeah." Phil grinned and Bam handed him a beer.

"This is the most important part of a meal Ape." Dunn reached into the case and grabbed a cold bottle of beer for himself knowing that it would tick Ape off. Ape rolled her eyes and went back to making her own burger. It was a useless fight and she knew it.

The table when silent a few moments while everyone filled up their plates. The silence was broken however when Bam's phone began ringing moments later. He plucked it from his belt and answered. A moment later he laughed. "Are you shitting me?"

Everyone at the table glanced up at Bam, knowing full well that he'd share the story with them in a minute. And they weren't disappointed.

"Vito's riding around in the limo up and down Sunset Boulevard with a bunch of chicks drinking!"

"In the limo I rented?" Tony asked even though deep down he knew the answer. "Fantastic."

"I wanna see Sunset Boulevard at some point," Ferin pointed out.

"Well let's go see it." Novak grinned.

"Like now?" Bam asked his life partner. That was the bad thing between Novak and Bam, and perhaps the sole reason they could be life partners, was the fact that they were always on the same page.

Novak grinned and grasped his beer bottle. "Hell yeah, he's out there having fun, let's go."
"This is fun," Natasha protested.

Knoxville shook his head. "We should go track down Vito."

"Bam can't we just eat first?" April sighed.

"Just tell him there is food here," Raab laughed. "He'll come....waddling."

Everyone laughed at their own mental picture of Vito hurrying somewhere for food. Melissa glanced about the table. "He doesn't even know where we are does he?"

Bam shook his head. "No, so we have to go track him down," he said, getting up from the table. "Right now."

Everyone began getting up from the tables.

Ferin glanced up at her boyfriend. "Have fun," she said softly and smiled sweetly from her seated position. She wasn't about to go on some wild goose chase with a bunch of idiots to find an even bigger idiot. No, she was on Ape's side with this one.

"You're not coming?" he asked, genuinly looking surprised.

She shook her head and took a sip of her ice tea. "No, I'm going to sit here, finish my lunch, chat, then, I'll go check out stuff on my own."

"I'll stay too." Natasha smiled, sitting back down.

"Suit yourself." Bam ran his fingers through his hair glancing at Tony. "You coming?"

Tony glanced at Ape cautiously. He was never prepared to get the 'I'm gonna kill you' look that she ofted dished out. This time however, she just looked pleased to have someone on her side for once.

"Sure." He stood up. "You guys gonna stay here?"

April and Phil nodded.

"I'm gonna stay too." Melissa let go of Dunn's hand and he nodded before following the guys back into Tony's house.

Bam's back was to them, but he gave them his little arm in the air wave before disappearing into the house.

***

After lunch, and girls and Phil cleaned up. Putting untouched food into the fridge, cleaning up the kitchen and putting the picnic tables back to their original spots. Afterwards, Phil and April went swimming.

"We called a cab." Ferin crouched down by the edge of the pool. She'd pulled her honey blonde hair back into a messy loose pony tail, and she'd changed into jeans and a simple white muscle shirt. "We're gonna go see if we can find any cool spots to shop."

Ape used her hands to propel herself on her float closer to Ferin. "Alright, are all three of you girls going?"

Ferin nodded. Ape was doing the mom thing again. And, it was kinda cool. Her mom simply would have brushed her off. "Yeah, and we have our phones if you need anything."

Ape smiled sweetly, it was nice to have 'kids' that understood her concern. "Alright have fun."

Ferin nodded and stood up, heading back into Tony's house to find Tash and Melissa waiting patiently near the front door, admiring the inside of the house.

"One day," Tash swore as she folled Ferin and Meilssa out the front door, "I'm going to own a house like this."

Ferin smiled at her friend as they headed down the driveway. "What's wrong with the house you and Johnny bought?"

They opened the gate and waited on the other side for the cab.

"It's not that big, that's what's wrong with it," Tash laughed.

"But you don't have kids." Melissa looked at her, "you guys don't need a bigger house yet."

Tasha laughed. "You're right we don't need one like that. But I still want one."

They climbd into the cab and asked the driver if he knew of any good places to shop. He took them to a few and the girls bought what really caught their eye.

"We should go check out Sunset Boulevard," Ferin suggested and looked the two girls over, watching for any sign of disagreement.

They both nodded their heads. "Sounds good." Melissa smiled in response.

Deciding they'd get a better experience, the taxi driver let them out so they could walk Sunset Boulevard. Though he gave them his card and promised not to stray too far so he could be there to give him a ride back.

"I'm not to sure if that was an act of decency, or bordering on creepy." Ferin tucked the cab drivers card into her back pocket.

"He just wants in your pants." Tash grinned at her friend.

Ferin rolled her eyes. "Your pants my dear." They started walking, checking out all the stars on the sidewalk as they went along. They stopped at a few shops and checked them out. It wasn't until they were nearing Hugh Hefner's Star that they realized the people who had been whistling at them had indeed been the same people over and over again...Novak and Dunn.

"We should have known better than to assume it was someone else," Ferin laughed as the limo drove by again, Bam, Novak, Dunn and Knoxville were all standing up in the sun roof waving and whistling.

"Are they drinking?" Melissa squinted her eyes as the limo got further and further away.

"Most likely," Tash muttered as they continued walking. "They'll drive by again soon so we'll look closer."

They made it another half a block before the limo went by again going the other way. And the guys indeed had beer bottles and coolers in their hands.

"Damn." Ferin watched as Bam smiled and pointed to the cooler in his hand as they went by. "If that's what I think it is, I want one," she laughed softly.

"What do you think it is?" Melissa asked curiously as they stopped at an intersection, waiting for the light to allow them to cross.

"A Rasberry Smirnoff Twist cooler." Ferin grinned, "I love em."

"Well let's go get some." Tash suggested.

The girls glanced at the disappearing limo. "How are we gonna do that?" Melissa asked the obvious.

Ferin grinned and pulled out her cell phone. A few minutes later a cab was pulling up to the corner and Tash, Melissa and Ferin climbed in. She wasted no time in telling the cab driver to simply catch up with the limo, and do what it does. The cab driver was puzzled but obliged due to the fact that Ferin had offered to pay him more to just do it.

The cab was catching up to the limo. They both turned left, went around the block and came back until they were both going down Sunset Blvd. again.

"Just pull up next to the limo," Ferin instructed him, "as close as you can get."

She rolled down her window and pulled out her cell phone, dialing Bam's number, almost instantly his head was popping up through the sun roof he then hung up his phone.

"What do you want?" he yelled.

Ferin climbed half way out of her window. "A Rasberry cooler," she laughed.

Bam looked at her like she was nuts before laughing, he ducked into the limo again and soon the side window in the door was rolling down and Bam was leaning out.

"So what is this!?" he yelled otherwise they'd never be able to hear each other.

The wind was blowing her hair out of her pony tail and she had to keep brushing it out of her eyes. "A drive by....passing!" She grinned, reaching out for her drink.

"You're a bad ass!" he yelled back with a smile, grabbing on to her hand with his other one.
She stuck her tounge out at him playfully. "Well look who I've learned from!"

People behind them were honking and for a moment Ferin thought maybe the cops were coming. Something she didn't need. "Can I have my drink now?"

He shook his head and leaned out the window further. Ferin was scared that he would fall out.

"Bam don't!" she yelled but he simply smiled.

"Can I have a kiss?"

She leaned out the window a little bit more and his lips met hers.

"Get a fucking room!" Dunn yelled.

Ferin pulled away and glanced up to see Dunn standing up out the sunroof again.

"Here."

Ferin took her cooler and slid back inside the cab window a little bit more. "Meet you back at Tony's?"

Bam nodded and disappeared back inside the limo.

Ferin slid back into her seat and rolled the window back up. The taxi came to a sudden stop and Ferin was glad she hadn't opened her cooler, because if the driver had caused her to spill it after that, she would have been tempted to kill him.

"Get out."

Ferin glanced at Natasha wide eyed and began to laugh. "Are you serious?"

The guy turned around in his seat and began chewing them out about how dangerous that was. How they could've gotten killed and he'd lose his job. The girls got out of the backseat and were just able to grab their bags before the cab driver sped off.

"He didn't even wait to get paid," Melissa laughed.

"Fucker," Tash mutterd.

Ferin smiled and tucked her cooler between her arm and side as she pulled out her cell again. "Hopefully Bam will come get us."
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading