Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Still A Little Weird

The next morning Ferin crawled out of the spare bed Tony had offered her and Bam. Most of the crew except Novak, Knoxville and Dunn who passed out in the living room, had got hotel rooms in a hotel about a block away.

She headed into their very own bathroom for a much needed shower. The previous night had been spent club hopping until the early morning hours when the guys decided they needed to stop at this little bar for one last drink. That one last drink, turned into an hour, of sitting there, watching other people smoke and drink. If Tony hadn't tagged along, she would have left Bam there and returned to the house.

The hot water washed away the nights filth and she felt totally refreshed when she emerged. Wrapped in a towel she went back into their room in search of her bag that she'd been able to pack in West Chester. There she located her toothbrush, hair brush, hair dryer and make-up. Armed with everything she needed she retreated back into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

She brushed her teeth, then brushed out and dried her hair. Her hair dryer must have woken Bam up because he was now pounding on the door. She ignored him and continued on with her make-up. She was just putting the finishing touches on her smokey eyes with her angled eye brush when it sounded like Bam's entire body slammed against the door then he fell to the ground with a groan.

"What are you doing?" She watched the shadow underneath the door and she knew he got up.

"Hey are you ready to go?" he asked from the other side.

"No, where are we going?" She flicked on some mascara and tried to ignore him as he resumed pounding on the door, but it got irritating quick. She replaced the cap back on her mascara and placed it back into her bag before swinging the door open to reveal him standing there in his boxers. His hair a total mess, and this smirk on his face.

She laughed at his appearance. "Fuck Bam, what do you want?"

He pushed past her into the bathroom. "To see what you were doing." He grinned and hopped up onto the counter beside the sink.

Ferin tightened the towel around her body and began packing up her things. "Just what it looks like."

"Doing your make-up?" He smirked, grabbing her by the wrists and pulling her towards him until she was standing between his legs.

"And brushing my teeth, and drying my hair."

"Why are girls so picky?" He wrapped his arms around her waist. "Why can't you just get up in the morning and be ready to go."

"Where are we going?" she asked him seriously, remembering that he had asked her if she was ready to go before.

He locked eyes with her and grinned that grin that said loud and clear you won't win with me. "You didn't answer my question."

Ferin sighed, "because we actually like to look good."

"I look good."

She shook her head and laughed. "No you don't." She leaned in and smelled near his neck, "and you could use a shower too."

"That's mean." He gave her the puppy dog face.

She kissed him softly and tried to step out of his grip but he wouldn't let go. "Okay, now where are we going?"

"My demo is today."

"Well then let me go, and we can get out of here quicker."

He shook his head and tightened his grip around her waist.

"Bam, I have to get dressed or I'm never going to be able to go anywhere."

He wrapped his legs around her and pulled her tighter against him, her hips pressing into the counter. "Babe you're hurting me." He wasn't really, and he knew that too.

"Good god," He rolled his eyes and loosened his grip a little. "Is that better?"

"It'd be even better if you let me go."

"Mmmm we don't have to be go for a while yet." He grinned seductively.

Ferin simply stared at him. Maybe that would make him let her go. Instead, he surprised her with a kiss.

There was something about his kisses that drove her wild. Even if you didn't wanna be there, they always changed your mind. His tongue was gentle as it probed her mouth open. Their soft kiss turned into a passionate one. And minutes later Ferin was pulling away, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Is it just me, or is this still kind of...weird?" she asked him seriously.

He was quiet for a moment and Ferin hoped she hadn't upset him. Then he grinned, "yeah, but I have a solution for that."

Ferin looked at him curiously, he released her suddenly and jumped down off the counter and picked her up, tossing her over his shoulder and carrying her into the guest room.
"Bam put me down!" She laughed as he threw her down onto the bed. Her towel came undone but Bam prevented her from doing it back up as he crawled over top of her.

"So does sex make everything better for you?"

That cocky grin of his emerged. "Who said anything about sex?"

Ferin's cheeks began turning pink and he kissed her again. "Yeah, sex makes everything better." And he proceeded to show her how.

***

"Jesus, are they fucking again?"

Novak and Dunn had their ears pressed to the spare bedroom door in an attempt to hear through it.

Knoxville came around the corner on his cell and started laughing. "What are you two assholes doing?"

"I think Bam's getting laid." Novak grinned and gestured towards the door with his thumb.

Knoxville's smiled faded as he spoke into the phone. "Never mind Tash, you don't have to hurry back here. Bam's ugh...busy."

Tony bounded down the stairs and padded barefoot across the smooth white cement floor towards the guys. "What are they doing?" he asked Knoxville in reference to Dunn and Novak.

"Listening," Dunn stated the obvious as he stood up.

Dunn glanced at his watch then to Tony then knocked on the door. "Bam we gotta go."

They could hear through the door. Ferin laughed and Bam yelled, "fuck just hold on."

"You better be getting some Bam!"

***

"So how late are we?" Tash asked as she left Knoxville behind to do his thing reguarding a couple fans. They were leading the group just ahead of Phil and Ape who also had to deal with the whole fan thing.

"About half an hour." Ferin smiled at her friend. "Where is Melissa?"

"Dunn and her are heading up the back of the pack being all lovey dovey."

Ferin laughed as they approached the table near the entrance to the whole deal. Luckily they were able to get someone to help them right away.

"I'm sure there is an official way to do this, but I haven't a clue how, all I know is I'm suppose to pick up passes that Bam Margera had set aside." Ferin had no idea if what she'd said just made sense but she wasn't going to repeat it.

The skateboard 'demo park' had been set up on the beach, and was open to anyone to come watch. But there were strictly skater access spots, such as the bus parking lot, and VIP skater hang outs. Ferin and crew wouldn't be aloud into these places without the passes.

The lady behind the table looked at her skeptically.

"I'm sorry but I can't give them to you."

"I'm his girlfriend." Ferin knew that wouldn't work, but it was worth a try.

"Hon, do you know how many times a day I hear that? If it's not Bam, it's some other skater."

Tash sighed as Ferin dug out her cell phone. "I tried to tell him that they wouldn't give them to me." Ferin dialed Bam's cell and waited for him to answer before spilling the whole situation to him.

"Here." A few moments later Ferin was handing the lady her cell phone. "He wants to talk to you."

Reluctantly the woman took the phone and began speaking to him.

"She probably won't give them to us because she can't prove it's Bam," Tash stated what Ferin had already been thinking.

Then, like magic Ferin spotted Tony attempting to make his way towards them but the crowd around him was making that damn near impossible.

"Tony!"

He nodded his head like she was where he was headed in the first place. Soon a few security guards were helping him out and he approached her.

"Sheesh," He smiled sheepishly.

"Feel good to be a wanted man?" Tash grinned. He nodded.

"Ma'am." The woman behind the table handed her back her phone.

Ferin took it and placed it back into her purse. "Can we have the passes now?"

"They can have them," Tony cut in. "Bam's a friend, this is his girlfriend, if you get in trouble for it, send them to talk to me."

After what looked like much debating the woman handed over a handful of passes to Ferin who then set to work handing them out amongst their group.

"Want to go find Bam?" Tash asked her as she placed the chain with the pass attatched to it around her neck.

Ferin looped her chain around her wrist a few times and let the pass dangle. "No, let's go watch some skaters."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333