Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

See You When I Get Home

Ferin and Tash found an empty spot in the bleachers and were soon joined by Melissa. The girls sat and watched a few skate teams before deciding it was way to hot to be anywhere without a drink.

"I saw a booth near where we came in," Melissa suggested as she climbed down the bleacher stairs onto the pavement.

Ferin nodded. "I saw one by that merch booth to."

"Which one is closer?" Tash asked as the girls clammoured their way through the heards of people flocking towards the live band on stage just down from the skate park.

"We have to watch this too when it's on." Melissa pointed up at the vert ramps.

"Absolutely." Ferin nodded in agreement. There were so many skaters here today she planned on seeing, not just Bam, whom at the moment, she hadn't seen or heard from in over two hours.

"Does anyone know where the guys are?" Ferin grasped onto Tash's hand to keep from beind seperated in the hoards of people.

Tash pulled her through the people without a problem. "Ummm Melissa said something about them hanging around the buses."

"What about Ape and Phil?" she hadn't seen them in a while either.

"Probably the same place." Melissa smiled.

"Hey ladies?" Ferin turned her head to watch a couple of fine male specimens walk by. Tash and Melissa both stopped walking and Ferin almost bumped into them.

"Do we really need to go see the guys at this minute?" Tash grinned.

Melissa shook her head and before Ferin could protest they were forgetting all about their drinks and she found herself being dragged after the vrey good looking guys.

***

"Yo Bam!" Novak yelled at him from across the group of people. "So what's it like being whipped?"

Bam looked across their group at his best friend. "I'm not whipped."

"He's whipped," Dunn mumbled to Bucky Lasek who was standing just to the left of Bam.

"So who's the lucky lady?" Bucky grinned, twisting the top off his water bottle.

Bam laughed, he'd never felt so cornered in his life. "Her name is Ferin."

"And does she know what she's in for?" Mike Vallaley asked him curiously.

Tony laughed. "I think she's just as bad as he is."

"She definitly doesn't look like it." Raab grinned, "but she's definitly a bad ass."

"What happened with you and Jenn?" Jeremy Wray sat down at one of the picnic tables set up for them, he knew Jenn from a few visits to Bam's house to skate. "Were'nt you like ready to walk down the isle?"

Bam nodded. "Yeah, but it was getting pretty rocky, and then I met Ferin."

"So is she from West Chester?" Tony asked, he'd never really got the whole story himself.

Bam shook his head and sat down at the picnic table by Jeremy. "She's from like Vegas I think, she's Natasha's best friend." He laughed and took a drink of his water. "So Knoxville knows her better than I do."

Dunn stood up straight interrupting the conversation. "Oohh ho." He grinned, "look who's here."

Bam started laughing as he saw Chris Pontius and Steve-O approaching.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." Dunn grinned.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Bam asked them, hugging them each awkwardly.

"Heard you were skating and couldn't resist coming to watch." Steve-O grinned, slinging his arm around Bam's shoulders.

"And to see you get hurt," Chris added.

"Chris, Steve-O what are you guys doing here?" Ape's voice was easily recognized and everyone turned to see Phil and her enter the group. She hugged both of them and Phil shook their hands.

"We were just telling Bam we came to see him ride." Steve-O grinned. "Where's Jenn?"
Ape glanced at Bam.

"She doesn't usually let you get to far does she?" Chris sat down on the seat of the picnic table in front of Bam.

"No, there's a new girl now."

"New girl?" Steve-O asked and Bam pointed. He turned around to see the girls approaching. His head snapped back around to face Bam. "Dude you serious?"

"Hey," Tash greeted everyone as they broke into the circle. "What's happening?"

"Ahhhh I know you." Pontius grinned jumping up and hugging her tight. "You must have Knoxville wrapped around your finger."

"Getting close." Tash smiled as she switched from Chris' arms to Steve-O's.

Pontius eyed Melissa first and then Ferin, "and you must be?"

"Melissa, Dunn's girlfriend," Melissa replied quickly.

"Jesus, you have a girlfriend to?" Steve-O laughed and looked at Ryan.

"Mm-hhmm." Dunn reached out and grabbed Melissa by the hand, pulling her towards him.

"Then you must be Bam's girlfriend?"

Ferin smiled and reached out her hand, it was weird seeing the Jackass boys in person. "Ferin,"

"Nice to meet you," Pontius spoke softly.

After meeting everyone else Bam curled his finger at her in a come hither motion and she did. "See some skaters?" he asked her as she placed her hands on his knees and stood in front of him.

"Mm-hhmm." She smiled in response. "I even tried to pick one up."

Bam rolled his eyes. "Fine, be that way."

Ferin laughed and turned around, his arm snaked around her waist protectivly.

"So when do you skate?" Melissa asked.

Bam glanced at his watch. "Fuck right away." He finished his bottle of water and left it on the table, grabbing his board and glancing at Mike. "You ready to go?"

Mike nodded and kicked his board up so he could grab it. The group slowly began getting up and heading towards the ramps. Bam and Ferin were heading up the pack.

"Can I ride?"

Bam looked her over. "You want to?"

"Mm-hhmm," she smiled.

Bam set his board down on the ground and held her hand as she stepped onto it.

"Now pull me," she laughed.

"Nah uh." Bam tried to let go of her hand but she wouldn't let him.

"Pull me," she basically ordered.

"And if I don't?" Bam stopped tugging on his hand and locked eyes with her.

She never replied, just merely gave him her saddest face possibly and he sighed before beginning to pull her.

***

After the demo they'd gathered together for supper and they were now in a limo headed back to Tony's house to get their stuff before leaving for the airport.

"I can't believe you booked a red eye flight," Ape whined.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch, Ape, that's all you do." Bam grasped Ferin's hand tightly in his own. He didn't really want to let her go. While him and the crew had a red eye flight to Philadelphia, Ferin and Natasha had a flight to Vegas. "I'd rather fly tonight than get up early to do it."

"So what are you guys doing exactly?" Melissa asked as she leaned against Dunn.

"Gonna pack up all my things and drive to West Chester so Johnny and I can move into our new house." Tash grinned up at her boyfriend.

"That's ridiculous." Raab was shaking his head. "That's a long ass drive."

"I can keep them company." Novak grinned suggestivly. "You know, help them move those heavy things."

Bam was shaking his head and Ferin laughed. "It's okay Novak, one of my brother's will probably be home to help."

Tony suddenly perked up. "Hey, did anyone realize that Vito's been MIA for over a day?"
Everyone in the limo laughed before realizing that maybe they should be concerned.

"He's at home," Phil spoke up.

Bam glanced at his dad. "In West Chester?"

Phil nodded. "He was sick of your games at the Playboy Mansion Bam, he wanted to go home."

"So he just left?" Novak asked.

Ape nodded and a wicked grin crawled across Bam's face. "Oh, he's gonna be sorry when I get home."

***

At the airport Ferin and Tash walked everyone else to the gate.

"So when are you gonna get back to West Chester?" Bam asked her, stopping them so the rest of the pack could pass them and they were relatively alone.

"I wanna stay at home for a few days, see my family, see about work, make sure that I'm not fired, then Tash and I will drive back."

Bam frowned. "You don't need a job, I'll pay for everything."

Ferin shook her head that was the last thing she wanted. "No, not only would that drive me crazy but it's not right, and - "

"Alright," Bam cut her off. "Then we'll find you a job in West Chester."

"Bam I - "

"A long distance relationship is tough to do Ferin. And if I didn't have everything in West Chester I'd move to Vegas. But I can't. So I'm asking you if you'll move in with us." He was quiet for a moment. "With me."

She looked him over, a slight grin forming at the corners of her mouth, she really didn't think Bam would ask her. "You sure you want me living in your house Mr. Margera?"

He smiled softly. "I'm sure."

Grinning she hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Be good." He kissed her cheek.

She turned her head to look at him. "Me be good? You mean you be good."

He grinned and pressed his lips to hers. "Alright I gotta go."

"Alright." She kissed him one last time and let him go. "I'll see you when I get home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333