Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

You Have No Idea

"So what are we doing today?" DiCo wandered up the stairs from the pirate bar into the lounge and dining area where Bam and Dunn were sprawled out on the couches watching TV.

No one replied so Raab decided to take matters into his own hand, running at the nearest couch and leaping over it, landing square on Bam with a solid thump.

"Ughhhh." Bam groaned and rolled off the couch and onto the floor once Raab got off of him. "That hurt so fuckin' bad."

"Oh god," Raab laughed. "It wasn't that bad."

"Dude you like, elbowed me in the stomach." Bam lifted his shirt slowly revealing the heartagram tattoo on his lower stomach. "My tattoo is gonna bruise." He looked up at the boys again, slowly lowering his T-shirt. "Where is Knoxville?"

DiCo fixed his hat. "He's downstairs with Novak and Phil playing cards."

"So are we going to fuck with Vito today?" Raab asked as DiCo leaped over the back of the couch and took a seat beside him.

"Yeah, you promised to get him back," Dunn reminded Bam from his prone position on the other couch.

Bam slowly got up off the floor and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well fuck lets go then."

DiCo and Raab hopped up and headed for the front door. Bam helped pull Dunn up. "Where's Rake?"

Dunn fixed his shirt and began following Bam out to the hummer. "He had to work today."

The guys drove from Castle Bam to Vito's house in a matter of a few minutes. They were now parked on Vito's front lawn directly in front of the house with Bam's hand down on the horn. But still, no sign of Vito.

"Is he even home?" Bam asked the guys before letting off on the horn.

They all climbed out of the hummer and wandered around Vito's house, peeking in the windows.

"You should have kept a remote control for that garage door thing you put into his house," Dunn muttered as he and Bam climbed up onto Vito's deck and peeked through those windows.

DiCo come around the corner of the house laughing as he climbed up onto the deck. "The slob is asleep."

"Asleep at three in the afternoon?" Bam laughed, before turning all serious. 'That's not allowed."

"The door is locked," Raab informed them as he closed the screen door.

Bam shrugged. "Well I guess there's only one way to get in." He moved towards a window and turned around, kicking violently with his right leg causing the window to shatter. The guys were to busy laughing to help Bam knock out the small pieces of glass around the edge of the window.

"After you." Dunn laughed, gesturing for Bam to go first. By now Vito was literally rolling out of bed.

"Bam I dunno wah is it yatryn a du?" Vito stumbled towards him. "Wuddya gon break the whos gonna pay for that?"

The guys simply laughed as they tried to understand Bam's uncle.

"You guysis a buncha mother vulcan idiots," Vito sighed and turned around headed back to bed.

"Oh no fat boy." Bam ran after him. "I didn't just break that window for nothing." Bam lifted his leg and pointed to it "and look, now I'm covered in glass."

"Serves you right Bam," Vito muttered and turned on his TV.

Bam shut if off. "Are you really that mad?"

"Well aya comes in here breakin things that isn't yours Bam, now I need a window."

"Well you wouldn't answer your door," Dunn explained. "We honked the horn for like an hour."

"What are you doing sleeping this late?" Raab laughed.

"I'm tired." Vito tried to sit down in his chair but DiCo rolled it out from underneath him causing him to slam into the floor butt first. The guys doubled over in laughter with Vito rolling around on the floor.

"This is gettin bullshit Bam," Vito growled, "You're a fucked up kidaya know that." It was apparent that it was a statement more than a question.

Bam laughed and reached down, trying to help his uncle up.

"How about I take you for Veal Scallopini then Vito." Bam grinned. "Will that make you feel better?"

"Yeah." Vito recovered quickly at the thought of food. "Lets go for veal scallopini."

"I wonder what Ferin and Natasha are doing?" Raab wandered aloud as they closed the door to Vito's house and headed for the hummer.

***

After seperating ways at the airport and promising to meet at Tash's house in the morning, Ferin now found herself standing in front of her parents house just outside of Las Vegas. She dropped the relatively small bag of luggage she did have near the tree her mother had in a pot at the front door. She wasn't ready to go in and see her parents yet. She needed a few minutes to think about what to say to them.

Since there was no going in right away, she dropped her sunglasses on her bag and began her way around the house. As she rounded the last turn, the land her parents owned that contained corrals of horses came into view and she smiled. She missed her boys.

As she approached the small corral at the far end her two horses picked up their heads to look at her.

"Hey kids," she cooed softly before climbing between the wood fence.

Her dark bay, a beautiful dark chocolate colored horse named, Jack Daniels, nickered when he recognized her and started moving towards her. Her brown and white paint named, Cowboy on the other hand, stuck his head back into the pile of hay in the corner of the corral.

"Hey beautiful." She smoothed her hand against JD's cheek and kissed his soft velvety muzzle. "Did you miss me?"

He replied by beginning to nibble on her hair as she stepped passed him to see Cowboy who clearly wasn't impressed with her.

"You mad cause I left you?" she spoke softly to her horse as she approached him from the side.

"No he's mad at me."

Ferin swung her head around and smiled when she saw her brother Tyson leaning against the fence.

"What did you do to him?" She smiled, reaching out and running her fingers through his mane. JD went to investigate Tyson, most likely looking for a treat of some sort.

"My horse went lame just before our last rodeo." Tyson placed one foot on the bottom pole of the fence, and reached out his hand to let JD inspect it. "So I let Rusty use Cowboy for the weekend."

"Ahhh." Ferin smiled and ran her hands along Cowboy's brown and white coat. "So you actually had to work this weekend," she asked her horse, smiling and patting him on the rump before returning to the fence.

"I didn't know you were coming home." Tyson watched her climb through the fence and join him on the other side.

"Neither did I." Ferin leaned against the fence beside him. "Well no, that's a lie. Natasha is moving to West Chester, so I came home to help her pack."

Tyson turned to face her. "Her and that Knoxville character are getting serious eh?"

"Hopefully," Ferin smiled. "She loves him."

"Well, that's a long ways away." Tyson eyed her carefully. "You won't see her very often."

Ferin sighed. She'd hoped that she'd have time to think this over before she had to spit it out.

"I ummm," she glanced over at her big brother. "Bam asked me to move in."

Tyson was silent for a moment and she knew he was trying to maintain his composure. He thought Bam was a goof, and the last person that should be seeing his little sister.

"What if he just...dumps you on your ass later on?"

She nearly laughed. Leave it to Tyson to say exactly what he was thinking.

"I don't want to have a murder rap following me around everywhere I go."

She smiled. "Well, if he does, then I guess he does."

Tyson nodded. He didn't push it too much even though he really wanted to. Ultimately, he was just glad that Ferin was getting over Cody.

"Trace and Celene liked him."

"They've met him? When?"

"We were driving to a concert, and we were able to stop in and watch him race," Ferin quickly explained.

Tyson shook his head. "So do I get to meet this punk?"

"One way or another," Ferin promised him.

"Good." He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and they started back to the house. "So you ready to tell mom and dad?"

"No," Ferin admitted, she was terrified. Not because they'd be mad. But because they wouldn't care.

"You were planning on telling them right?"

She nodded slightly. "I guess I have to."

"They'll wanna know what happened to their little girl."

"You think they really care Tyson?" she asked him seriously. "I was the mistake, and they're pretty good at reminding me about that."

"Well we love you," Tyson stated firmly referring to himself and his twin brother Trace, "and if you need anything at all, we'll be there to help you."

Ferin stopped and hugged him tightly and released him just as quickly.

"Guess there is no time like the present," Ferin muttered once they'd reached the door. She grabbed her bag and followed Tyson into the house. Setting her stuff down again just inside the door and removing her shoes.

"Trace is that you?" Their mother's voice rang throughout the house presumably from the kitchen.

"No mom it's just me," Tyson replied as Ferin followed him into the kitchen. Their mom was at the stove.

"Oh, well your brother just phoned and he's going to be home soon." She put down the spoon she was stirring with and looked over her shoulder at him, her large grin fading when she saw Ferin.

"Nice of you to join your family again," she said smugly.

"Hi mom." Ferin sat down at one of the kitchen chairs and she was quickly ushered up by her mom. "We have company coming, the table has to be perfect."

Ferin rolled her eyes. "Who's coming?"

"Your brother and Celene are coming to visit."

Ferin bit her bottom lip and nodded. "So, you'd go out of your way to make supper for Trace and Celene coming home, but not me?"

Her mother stared at her. "You didn't say you were coming home Ferin."

"I wonder why," Ferin replied snidely before pushing in the chair again. "I'm going to pack."

"Where are you going?"

"Far away from here," Ferin called from the hallway before disappearing into her room.
Christ. She couldn't believe how she'd wanted to come back here. All she wanted to do now that she was here was to hear Bam's voice. Frowning at her own indecisiveness she began to pull all her clothes out of her closet and dresser, throwing them on the bed. She then sought out two more bags and crammed everything she owned clothing wise into them. It had to have been a good hour later when she finished and heard the front door open and close. And judging by her mother's screaming and giggling she guessed that Trace and Celene showed up.

Not wanting to interrupt her pissed off packing mode she began cramming everything else that she owned into the small pockets of her bags. Screw the bedroom suite, Bam had one. A knock came at the door and she opened it without looking, she was too busy making sure that she'd grabbed everything.

"Hey stranger."

Ferin looked over at Trace. "Hey."

"Wow." He looked around her empty room. "Cleaning?"

"Packing," Ferin corrected him as she zipped up her bags.

"Packing," he repeated leaning against the door frame. "Where are you going?"

"Far away from here."

She thought he was going to protest but instead he smiled. "Good." He stood up straight again. "You going to live with Bam?"

Ferin nodded. "For now, yeah."

"Awesome." He grinned. "Now tell me some more about this guy. I've bet you've seen some crazy insane...activities."

Ferin laughed at the memories piled up already in her short time there. "You have no idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333