Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Finnish Gods

Image

Bam watched her as she bounced up and down in the air near the front of the stage with Natasha and Ape, their hands in the air doing the rock on sign as Andrew W.K finished up a song.

She was cute. No, cute was the look she gave when she was embarrassed or down right pissed off. At the current moment all he wanted to do was walk up behind her, wrap his arms around her waist and bury his face in her neck.

Before he even realized he was staring, she was suddenly in front of him.

"Bam you okay?" Ferin asked.

"Ughh yeah," he grinned.

She raised her eyebrow and studied him closer. "Are you sure?"

He nodded and looked her in the eyes.

"You want another drink?" she asked.

He smiled, and glanced at his empty beer. "Most definitely."

She brushed past him and he followed, placing his hand on her lower back gently guiding
her through the crowd back into the house.

Ferin shivered as she allowed Bam to guide her back into the house. Something about his hand on her back just felt right.

"Yo dude grab us a drink!" Bam yelled above the people to DiCo who was standing near the drink supply.

"Looks like fun!"

Ferin and Bam turned and looked to the top of the stairs where the voice came from.

"Ville!" Bam yelped as he bounded up the stairs in a few steps, knocking Ville to the floor in a hug.

"Bam Bam," Ville laughed as he hugged him back. "It's nice to see you to."

"What are you guys doing here?" Bam asked as he helped Ville back up. The rest of the guys were standing behind him.

"Just coming to check out your big party," Gas said as he looked around.

"Looks like fun," Burton grinned.

Ville glanced down at Ferin whom was still standing at the bottom of the stairs and smiled. She was wearing one of their shirts. He nodded in recognition before turning back to Bam.

"Our photo shoot got canceled last minute so we decided to come party at your house," Ville smiled as he lit up a cigarette.

Bam grinned and noticed Ferin out of the corner of his eye. "Oh shit," he motioned for her to come up the stairs. "Ville this is Ferin Hamilton, Ferin this is Ville Valo, lead singer of HIM."

Ferin smiled and motioned to her shirt, "I know who Ville is Bam," she reached out to shake his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Like wise love," he smiled and kissed her hand.

Bam glanced back and forth between Ferin and the guys when it hit him. "Oh my god, the whole band is here you guys gotta play tonight."

Ville smiled and ran his hand through his hair. "I guess we could play a few songs."

Bam shivered in excitement and began bouncing around like a little kid before he disappeared down the stairs and back outside without saying another word.

Ville laughed softly and shook his head before offering his arm to Ferin. "Care to accompany me outside love?"

Ferin smiled and linked her arm in his and began descending the stairs.

"So how did Bam find a girl like you?" he asked as they maneuvered their way through the people.

Ferin laughed, "It was more like me finding someone who knew him. My best friend is Natasha Henderson. I believe you've met her before."

Ville frowned in concentration.

"Johnny Knoxville's girlfriend," she added.

"Ahhh," he smiled as they went around the crowd and made their way to the side of the stage. "Yes I met her when she was just a tad intoxicated."

Ferin laughed as she held on tightly to Ville's arm. That was Natasha for you. She glanced around at the people murmuring Ville's name and reaching out to touch him and for a moment she felt like royalty.

But reality soon set in when Bam took the stage, drink in one hand, microphone in the other.

"Listen up fuckers, put your hands together for Andrew W.K because he rocked," he paused to half ass clap with his hands occupied then turned back to the crowd. "Now I have a surprise, my bestest buddies all the way from Finland are here," he paused again and listened to the crowd's reaction. "And they have decided to play for you all!"

More like Bam didn't give them a choice Ferin laughed to herself.

On the ground near the front of the stage Johnny turned to Dunn, "I thought they weren't coming?"

Dunn shrugged, "I didn't think so either."

"Oh my gosh it's Ville!" Tash screamed as she pulled outta Johnny's arms and pointed to the stage.

Ferin was still standing by the stage grinning ecstatically when Bam jumped off to join her again.

"Ville is such a sweet heart."

"We have to go watch this," Bam smiled wrapping his hand around her wrist and dragging her back to front of the stage where the rest of the crew, including Ape, Phil and Vito were all standing.

"When did Ville get here?" Phil asked.

"About 10 minutes ago," Bam smiled as he glanced up at the stage to see Andrew W.K helping out Ville with the equipment that they would have to use.

"They stayin' here tonight?" DiCo asked.

"Well I sure as hell ain't gonna let them stay in some shitty ass hotel," Bam said as he bounced around on the spot. He was clearly excited.

"Yeah man that's great but where are they going to sleep?" Dunn asked.

"I could go to a hotel," Ferin offered. "Then someone could use my room."

Bam looked at her and tried to understand the expression on her face. Did she really wanna get outta the house that bad?

He'd test just to make sure, "no, we'll figure something out when the time comes."

She didn't object let alone reply so he guessed getting out of the house wasn't her motive, she was simply being curteous.

"Who said anything about sleeping tonight anyway?" Raab laughed.

Ape glanced at Phil. "Oh lord," she murmured.

Ville suddenly appeared front and center, cigarette in one hand and microphone in the other as people began cheering and clapping.

"Thank you," he smiled. "This is Your Sweet Six Six Six."

Ferin watched intently, sandwiched between the people she was currently living with, screaming and cheering Ville on. At the current moment, there was no place in the world she would rather be.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading