Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Naw It's Good

Ferin scooped the last couple pieces of broccoli out of the pool with her net and stared down into the still dirty water. The cake that had been dumped in there naturally absorbed the water then began disintigrating, turning the normal blue green pool to a murky brown color. Far from appealing.

"Bam you're going to need to get this pool cleaned professionally."

Bam frowned. He was standing beside her using his net to hold himself up. He'd basically watched her clean the entire thing. "It's fine."

She quirked an eyebrow and looked at him seriously. "Bam, it's disgusting."

Bam grinned devilishly. "Hey, Dunn."

Dunn looked up at his friend. "What?"

"We should piss in the pool then make Novak swim in it," he giggled.

A sly smile formed over Dunn's lips and soon they were both peeing in the pool.

"Jesus Bam," Ferin groaned, covering her eyes. She couldn't believe what these boys did to each other. Bam zipped his pants back up and used his net to 'stir it around'.

Dunn laughed, "that's not going to do anything."

Bam pulled the net out of the pool and handed it to Ferin who immediately let it drop to the ground.

"Hey Novak!"

Novak emerged on the deck, beer in hand, jean shorts hanging dangerously low, and shirtless. "Yo, Bam."

Bam smiled and yelled at Novak again. "Get your ass down here."

A few moments later, just as Novak was emerging from the door leading into the pirate bar, Natasha and Melissa were now standing on the deck leaning over the railing looking down at them.

"You got those damn things off did ya?" Tash asked Ferin, refering to the handcuffs.

Ferin nodded and glanced at Novak then back up at the girls. "Yeah, Bam was embarassed."

"What's up?" Novak asked Bam as he stumbled towards him.

"Think we need to clean the pool?" Bam laughed.

Novak looked at the water and thought about the question for a moment before shaking his head. "Naw it's good man."

Bam nodded towards the pool. "Test that bitch out."

"Hold this." Novak handed his beer to Bam then unzipped his jean shorts, letting them fall to the ground leaving him ass naked.

"Oh god," Ferin muttered.

Tash and Melissa were cheering on the deck as Novak dove into the pool.

Dunn was laughing as he moved around the pool to Bam's side. Bam got this stupid look on his face, and while Novak was underwater, he and Dunn took turns spitting into Novak's beer.

Ferin felt like gagging, and she turned around to keep from doing so.

"The water's fuckin cold," Novak complained when he surfaced.

Ferin smirked, if he only knew that the coldness of the water was the least of his worries.

Novak climbed out of the pool and Ferin caught a glimpse of his ass, admitting to herself that it was pretty nice. Tash and Melissa seemed to agree, although this time they had a frontal view.

"Ferin!"

Ape opened the door from the pirate bar and strode out with a purpose. That was until she saw Novak. She screamed and covered her eyes. "Why is it that you always have to get naked Novak?"

Ferin moved from her spot to stand in front of Ape, blocking her from the view. "Did you need me Ape?"

April slowly uncovered her eyes and nodded. "Yeah, your cell was ringing," she handed Ferin her phone. "I would have answered if for you but I wasn't sure if you'd want me to or not."

"You could have," Ferin replied, flipping it open, before looking back up at her. "Thanks though." She scanned through her recent callers and saw that Tyson was the latest.

She dialed her brother's number and walked out towards the fire pit leaving the others giggling around the pool. No doubt by now they had Novak drinking his beer again, and if she'd seen that, she would have been puking.

"Hello?"

"Hey." Ferin smiled at the sound of her brother's voice. "You called me?"

"Yeah, I loaded your horses onto the plane, they should be in Philadelphia by four this afternoon."

"Yay," Ferin giggled. "What did mom and dad say about Fed-Exing the horses."

"Mom was mad, she wouldn't even talk to me. Dad went so far as to try to claim that Jack Daniels was his."

"Fuck that." Ferin would have fought her dad to the end of the earth for her horses. "I bought JD."

"I know, I know," Tyson laughed. "So you owe me big time. I had to get them passports, and vet checks and all that good stuff."

"I know," Ferin replied. "Thank you. I'll pay you back as soon as I can too."

"I know you will," Tyson was sincere in his tone, "but I should go, call me when they get in alright."

"Yeah, thanks again, love you," she hung up her cell and headed back towards the pool. Novak was nowhere in sight, but it was obvious that Bam and Dunn had told him about the spit because it was clear that he'd puked.

"You missed it." Bam was still laughing. Jyrki was now outside with them, drinking his own bottle of beer.

"Hold onto that tight," Ferin instructed the Finnish man. "In this house, it's safer to give your drink to a stranger to hold than your friend." She quoted with her fingers.

Jyrki laughed and nodded.

"Who called?"

Ferin stuck her phone in the back pocket of her jeans. "Tyson did, my horses will be in Philly around four."

Bam glanced at his watch. "That's still a couple hours."

Ferin nodded. "Yeah, but Tash and I have to go clean out the horse trailer first, not to mention it takes about an hour drive to Philadelphia does it not?"

Bam shook his head in understanding.

"How are your horses getting here?" Jyrki chose his words carefully.

Ferin grinned. "My brother Fed-Exed them for me."

That caused Jyrki to laugh again. "Alright."

"So are you going to their new house right now?" Bam asked Ferin, who nodded.

"Yeah, the quicker we get done, the quicker we can get on the road because I can't be late."

"Do you want me to come?"

Ferin looked him in the eyes. "Are you actually going to help, or are you and Knoxville just going to cause more of a problem?"

Bam laughed and tried to look innocent. "I'll help."

He sounded sincere, but Ferin wasn't so sure. "Alright," she said cautiously. "We'll see you boys when we get back." She looked directly at Dunn and Jyrki, "unless of course you wanna come help as well?"

Both immediately shook their heads.

"Go with you and work, or stay here and drink beer?" Dunn looked at Jyrki. "Sorry, but it's not a very hard decision."

Part of Ferin was thankful. The more of them there were, the more that was bound to either,

A) Not get done

or

B) Get broke.

She rounded up Tash, Melissa and Knoxville while Bam got the hummer. They all piled in and headed to Tash and Johnny's new house.

They spent most of the first hour just unloading the trailer. Once it was cleaned out and everything was all over the lawn, Ferin glanced at her watch. She had to get going.

"Can I trust you to put this shit away?" Tash asked Johnny who stopped looking through one of the boxes and grinned.

"Of course," he replied a little too quickly.

Ferin laughed. "That wasn't too re-assuring."

But Tash simply shrugged. She seemed to trust him.

"Mel you wanna come with us, or stay here?" Ferin asked as she locked up the back of the trailer.

Melissa thought about it for a moment, glancing from everything all over the lawn to the truck, then laughed. "I'll come with you if you don't mind."

Ferin nodded and gestured towards the truck. "Alright, we'll be back in a couple hours."

Bam looked at her and nodded. "Do we have to put this shit away, or can we just like throw it in the house."

"Just put it in the house," Ferin assured him. "Just don't leave it all over the lawn."

Bam nodded and Ferin climbed into the driver's side of the truck. Tash in the passenger seat and Melissa in the middle in the back.

"We ready to roll?" Ferin asked as she turned the key over.

"Wait wait," Tash quickly did up her seatbelt and grinned. "Now we can go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading <333
Comments?