Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Something Better

"Sushi, come get your fresh sushi!"

Ferin wandered down the stairs carefully carrying a few cotton linens. DiCo was standing in the middle of the room entertaining Bam and Dunn. He was wearing a fish suit.

"Bran what the hell are you doing?" Ferin laughed as she maneuvered her way around the dining table towards the boys.

DiCo turned to so she could see him from the side and placed his hand on his hip, wiggling his tail seductively. "This suit is bound to bring in the ladies."

Ferin couldn't help but grin. "You going to find them at Kooma?" she asked of the sushi restaurant in West Chester.

Bam stood up straight and laughed. "No, actually we were already there today and we stole the suit."

She rolled her eyes. Leave it to the guys to do something like that.

"So what do you plan on doing with it now?" she asked as she wandered towards the front door to slip on her shoes. Bam followed close behind her.

"We're gonna make DiCo skateboard in it." Bam grabbed his board that was leaning against the wall. "Where are you going?"

"To work." She tucked the linens under one arm.

"Work?" Bam asked as he approached her.

"Yeah," Ferin smiled. "It took a few days, but Ape talked the person who owns Salon Nochea into offering Massage Therapy. So that's where I come in."

Bam wrinkled his nose in distaste. "You're gonna be touching other men, then come home and touch me."

Ferin tried to speak but he continued to give her a funny look.

"You're going to be touching old men," he laughed, "and then they'll get hard on's and you'll be embarassed."

"It actually happens more than you'd think, Bam." She turned around and wrapped her hand around the door handle. "What are you doing today?"

Bam shrugged. "I don't know we'll find something."

Ferin smirked. "That's what scares me."

***

"Bam, I don't skateboard for a reason." Rake groaned as he got up from the bottom of the half pipe Bam had had built by the tree top casino. DiCo had stated firmly that he wasn't dumb enough to try riding a skateboard in a fish suit, so Bam, Dunn and Raab had forced Rake into it.

Bam laid down and leaned over the edge of the ramp. "Pass me the board."

Rake shoved the board hard and it rolled up the side. Bam grasped it with his fingertips and got up, placing the heel of the board on the edge of the ramp.

"Hey, Bam, where's Ferin?" Tash yelled at him as she approached the ramp. She was alone.

"She's at work." Bam dropped in and rode the ramp a few times before wiping out. "And I just had the best fucking idea," he goaned from the ground.

Raab laughed. "I didn't know you were trying to think of ideas."

***

Ferin was given a room that was near the back of Salon Nochea by the washrooms. She set up her table and linens and oils. Ape had brought a few plants from home to decorate and Ferin planned on buying, among other things, a small CD player for the room. Nature and water sounds were always relaxing. The room needed work, but it was definately worth it.

Ape appeared in the doorway and smiled. "I gave them the times you wanted, so you work from nine in the morning until three everyday except weekends, and they put it up on the board upfront."

"Great," Ferin smiled. "Thank you so much Ape."

"You're very welcome." She ran her fingers back through her hair, "and you have your first appointment already in an hour."

"Wow," Ferin laughed nervously. "Alright, thank you again."

"Anytime." Ape excused herself and Ferin set to work fixing up her 'studio' before her first
client.

***

"Just fuckin' go in there," Bam yelled. "I already made you an appointment all you have to do is go in there."

Don Vito stared blank eyed at his nephew. "Bam I dunno what tado I neva been in one of these places before."

Dunn groaned from the backseat of the hummer. "Just go in fat ass, they'll tell you where to go."

"Here," Bam threw the hummer in park and shut it off, "I'll go in with you."

Don Vito muttered some more as he slowly climbed out of the hummer and follwed Bam into Salon Nochea. Ape's head snapped up, breaking her concentration, as the bell above the door jingled. Her client turned to look as well.

"Bam? What are you doing here?" Ape asked as he and Vito walked in the building.

Bam grinned and removed his big black sunglasses. "Vito has a massage appointment," he laughed.

Ape's eyes widened as she gasped. "No Bam, you wouldn't do that to your girlfriend."

Bam was nearly bouncing around on the spot he was so excited. "Yes I would," he continued to laugh. "Where do we go Ape?"

"Through to the back." Ape sighed. She felt so bad for Ferin.

***

Ferin glanced up when the door opened and her heart sank. She should have known better. She was gonna fuckin kill Bam.

"Yo Ferin, I'm here for the appointment!" Vito threw his arms into the air as he walked into the room. Bam walked in close behind him.

"You have a nice place here." Bam grinned, attempting to act like he knew nothing of her feelings. She simply glared at him.

"What do I gotta do?" Vito asked as he moved in closer to inspect her table. "Do I gotta lay on this thing?"

"Yeah," Bam turned to him, "but you have to get naked first." He glanced at his girlfriend, "doesn't he Ferin?"

Ferin rolled her eyes and turned to get the biggest towel that she owned. She'd purchsed everything she needed that she didn't have yet, yesterday. However, she didn't know Vito was going to be a client.

"Here." She passed Vito the towel and he looked at it.

"What am I suppose to do with this?" he asked her relatively calmly.

Bam took the towel from him. "You get naked, and use this to cover your dick while you lay on the table."

Vito frowned before grabbing the bottom of his shirt. Bam passed the towel back to his uncle then glanced at Ferin. "I'll be back in an hour to get him." And with that he left the room. Ferin turned around and covered her eyes while Vito got naked.

Bam was true to his word and an hour later he was back to pick up Vito.

"I got fuckin oil and crap all over my skin Bam." Vito muttered as he tried to reach his back. Bam laughed and walked his uncle back to the hummer. Ferin leaned against the doorway and watched them leave. April could read the look on her face loud and clear.

"I'm so sorry sweetie." April spoke softly. "And you know I wouldn't normally suggest this, but I'd get him back."

Ferin glanced at Bam's mom and laughed. "Are you giving me permission Ape?"

Ape nodded, her eyes gazing from Ferin to the hummer disappearing down the street. "Go for it."

***

Ferin was still irritated when she got back to the house at four. She'd bought an ice cap before coming home to see if she could calm her nerves but it wasn't really working.

Inside the house seemed relatively quiet, which was usually a bad thing. She closed the door with her hip and slipped off her shoes before wandering into the house and into her and Bam's room. He was laying across the bed, fully clothed and asleep. She unzipped her sweater and hung it on the doorknob of the closet before slipping out of the room. She headed directly downstairs to the pirate bar where Dunn and DiCo were sitting on the couch watching the fire in the fire place.

"How was work?" Dunn asked her with a smirk.

Ferin had no doubt he was in on it. She wandered over to the sink and removed a bucket from beneath. "Bam's about to find out how nice it was." She placed the bucket in the sink and filled it up with water.

"It'd be better with ice." Dunn called over his shoulder to her. Ferin smiled. That was something she enjoyed about the guys, they may be friends, but everything was fair game.

She went to the freezer and emptied every ice cube Ape had into the bucket and stirred it up before letting it sit for a few minutes while she filled up all the ice cube trays again.

"Have you seen Tash yet today?" She asked them as she carried the bucket back to the stairs.

Dunn looked directly at her. "Yeah, she was here for a little bit this morning, but she's probably at home now."

Ferin nodded before heading up the stairs and back into her and Bam's room. At this point, she didn't care about the expensive comforter, or his expensive clothes, or everything on the bed and floor. It was getting wet.

"Bam!" she said loud enough for him to hear. He opened his eyes and was about to sit up when she swung the bucket his way, the ice water flying out and soaking him and everything around him.

"What the fuck?" he yelped as he climbed off the bed and stood in front of her dripping wet. "What was that for?" he asked her as he ran his hand through his wet hair.

"What was that for?" she asked him seriously. "You made me give Vito a massage, that's something no one should have to experience."

Bam broke into laughter. "So you're mad?"

"Mad is an understatement." She set the bucket down on the ground. Bam stepped closer and suddenly wrapped his arms around her. She gasped as his cold wet clothes pressed against her body. She tried to push him away but he wouldn't let go.

"Don't be mad." Bam laughed as he tightened his arms and turned her, the backs of her legs bumping against the bed. It was too late for her to stop him. He pushed her back and she fell onto the soaking wet bed with him on top of her.

"Bam!" she screeched as she arched her back slightly.

"What?" he laughed. "You really think you can just pull a prank on me and not have to deal with the consiquences?"

She closed her eyes and tried to fight away the cold as an ice cube began melting against the small of her back. "You're mean." She muttered and he finally let her go before crawling off the bed himself.
"I'm mean?" he rolled his eyes and smiled. "That was a mean way to wake me up."

"You deserved it." She scrambled off the bed as quickly as she could as he headed for the door.

"I'll get you back, that's a promise. Now get changed, let's go for supper." With that he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Ferin groaned and glanced around their room. That backfired majorly. She was going to have to come up with something better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for hanging in there!
Thanks for reading!
<333