Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

The Less, The Better

Image

The next morning Ferin woke up in her bed with one kick ass headache. Groaning she rolled over only to smack into someone.

"Holy hell," she yelped as she sat up to find that she was still wearing her clothes from the night before. At least that was a good sign.

"Sorry love."

Ferin recognized Ville's voice and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Sorry Ville I...."

"It's okay sweet heart," he said as he sat up, revealing all of his clothes as well, shoes and all. "I figured I'd save you and Bam from yourselves last night by being your roommate. You were both very drunk," he smiled.

Oh hell what had she done now?

Flopping back on the bed she stared at the roof for a few minutes, cursing herself for drinking. She honestly didn't remember anything after the concert.

She looked up at Ville who was staring down at her skeptically. "What?"

"Nothing," he mumbled as he swung his legs over the bed and stood up. "By the way, nice tattoos love."

"Oh god," she groaned as she crawled outta bed behind Ville and wandered barefoot down to the pirate bar where all the commotion seemed to be.

Dunn smiled instantly, "good morning sunshine."

"What are you doin' up already?" she asked him.

"You look like hell," DiCo murmured between bites of his breakfast which Ape had clearly made for him.

Ferin tried to smile sweetly as she climbed onto a stool beside Tash, who looked equally if not more hungover.

Ape instinctively slid two bottles of water towards them with some aspirin for the headaches. They thanked her and quickly took the pills.

"So tell me dearest friend," Ferin cooed sweetly as she turned on her stool to face Natasha. "What the hell did you let me do last night that Ville would know what my tattoos look like, other than the visible ones?"

"What can we say?" Johnny piped up. "Tequila makes your clothes fall off."

Ferin's eyes widened in horror as everyone else started to laugh.

Natasha placed her hand on Ferin's arm. "Don't worry. You showed what you could but I never let you take anything off," she paused and thought about it. "At least I don't think."

"Nothing came off hunny," Ape assured her as she set to work making Phil breakfast.

Soon after Dunn and DiCo went up stairs to the living room to watch TV. Rake, Raab, and
Bam were still in bed and Johnny and Natasha went back up to their room.

Ferin finished her bottle of water as she listened to Ape talk about her hate for Don Vito when he suddenly appeared in the doorway clearly out of breath.

"What happened to you?" Phil asked casually.

Vito sat down on the closest stool clearly out of breath. "Had to park my car all the way down the driveway to that messed up kid of yours away from it."

Laughing to herself Ferin stood and placed her empty water bottle in the recycling bin under the sink then looked at Ape.

"I was just gonna go get Natasha and see if she wanted to go into town for a while," she glanced quickly at Don Vito then back to Ape. "You wanna come with us?"

Ape smiled and silently checked with Phil. "Sure, just come get me when your ready."

With that Ferin said goodbye to Phil and Don Vito and began making her way to her room, passing Bam's along the way, then deciding to back up and ask him for the hummer keys. She was about to knock on the door when the door opened. Startled Ferin stepped back.

"Hi again," she beamed. "I'm Sara."

Ferin's eyes widened in recognition, she was the mystery girl from town the day before.

She offered her hand to her and Ferin shook it cautiously as she replied, "ughh Ferin."

Sara tucked her purse under her arm and looked around the house. "So do you like live
here?"

Ferin truly didn't want to continue this conversation. She was upset, first because Bam had a girlfriend. Second because she was jealous of Jenn, she had finally admitted it to herself, and now because she found out Bam cheated on his girlfriends. She was also truly disgusted with this Sara. The girl obviously only wanted one thing the other night, and that was to find a way to get into Bam's pants and apparently it worked.

Suddenly Bam appeared behind Sara in nothing but boxers. "Hey you just gonna.....," he trailed off when he spotted Ferin. "Hi," he mumbled.

Ferin nodded her head in recognition, ignored Sara's question and continued down the hallway the few feet to her room. Her mind was racing. She hated to admit it but Bam looked very good in the morning, and he obviously had a way with the ladies, especially those he wasn't engaged to. She'd heard that Jenn and Bam were on the rocks and she guessed that maybe girls like Sara were the problem.

Ferin hurried into her room and closed the door behind her, she was almost to her bed when Natasha peeked inside. "Hey what are you up to?"

She shook her head, obviously Tash hadn't witnessed what she had, and she wanted to talk to Bam about it before everyone else knew. Though she imagined they did. This was
probably a house with few secrets.

"Umm I was just gonna get dressed then see if you want to come to town with me and Ape," she glanced up at Natasha. "Just hang out, look around. Vito's in the pirate bar with her and
Phil and she didn't look like she wanted to hang around."

Natasha nodded, "sure. Johnny went back to bed so I'll just go get dressed and I'll meet you in the pirate bar."

Ferin nodded and watched as Tash closed the door behind her. Taking a deep breath she flopped down on her bed for a moment to think before getting up again, pulling out a strapless bra and panties, a pair of light blue Mavi jeans, and a pink tie around the neck halter top. Then swapped her ordinary navel ring for a sparkly dangly one. After getting dressed she applied her usual little bit of make up then twisted her hair up into a clip.

Grabbing her cell off the stand beside her bed she left her room closing her door behind her. She almost made it to the stairs when Bam yelled at her.

"Ferin!"

She fought the urge to keep walking but finally turned around, he was coming towards her in nothing but jeans.

"I gotta get goin, what do you want?"

He looked her over once, but it wasn't enough, he had to do a double take. She looked very good.

"Got a date?"

She was tempted to tell him yes but that would only yield more questions, "No, I'm goin into town with Ape and Tash."

He nodded, "listen about Sara..."

She interrupted him. "Bam I don't really wanna know anything. In fact it's probably better that way. The more I know, the more guilty I'll feel when Jenn shows up and I don't tell her."

He looked at her suspiciously. "You aren't going to tell her?"

She sighed, "Bam what you do to screw up your own relationship is your own business not mine. I am not going to get in the middle of you two."

He laughed, "what if I told you that Jenn already knew about it?"

She looked him dead in the eyes, searching for some way to tell if he was lying or not. "I'd tell you that I don't believe you. What woman in her right mind would just let her fiance sleep with anyone while she was away?"

"Whoa hey hey," Bam held up his hands in defense. "No one said I slept with her."

Ferin leaned against the stair railing with her arms crossed over her chest. "You're going to tell me, you had a pretty girl alone, in your room all night, and you didn't sleep with her?"

He grinned, took her hand into his and placed the hummer keys in her palm, then turned around and began walking the other way. "Have a nice time with Ape and Tash."

If humans growled like animals this would be the time. Damn him. She had hoped he'd say that he never slept with Sara but he neither confirmed or denied her fears. She angrily began up the stairs, he knew this was going to drive her crazy and that was precisely why he did it.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading