Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Of Course Love

Image

"Oh fuck," Bam groaned from his position on the floor as his skateboard rolled away from him and stopped in front of DiCo.

"Maybe you'll stop skateboarding in the house," Ferin smirked as she passed him and his board after cleaning up after the concert. Behind her she heard DiCo snicker and roll the board back to Bam.

"What are you doing?" Bam asked as he propped himself up on his now good elbow and got up off the floor and followed her to her room.

"I'm packing up," Ferin said as she began stuffing her clothes back into her travel bag.
Bam leaned against the doorjamb. He was wearing jeans and a black element T-shirt, and he was also barefoot, probably one of the main causes for his wipe out earlier.

"Are you serious? You leaving?"

"Yep," she grinned.

Bam spun the tail of his board against the floor and caught it by the trucks before it toppled to the floor. "Where you goin?"

She tossed her make-up bag from the night stand into her larger bag and glanced up at him. "All the way to DiCo or Dunn's room," she laughed.

"Oh jesus," he said as she passed him in the doorway. "I thought you were actually leaving."

"Were you worried?" she asked merely for her own satisfaction.

His eyes locked on hers. "No," he lied.

"Oh," she smiled and turned to continue her way past the dinning room table to go up the stairs. "By the way," she called over her shoulder, Ville has to stay with you because Tash and Johnny are moving into my room so Jess can have his room back."

She was gone around the corner before he was able to object. And he was seriously glad that she wasn't leaving for real, because he would have had to track her down.

"Where is Ferin going?" Jess asked as he appeared behind Bam.

"Just moving into Dunn or DiCo's room so you can have your room back," Bam said as he picked up his skateboard.

Jess frowned at his little brother. "You're upset she didn't wanna stay with you?" he stated more than asked.

Bam shrugged, "she didn't even ask to stay, she just told me Ville was stayin with me."

Jess laughed, "ahhh she likes you man I can see it a mile away."

Bam glanced up at him, about to ask how he could 'see' it, because he sure as hell couldn't,
but Jess spoke again.

"She's good lookin," he smiled and patted Bam on the shoulder as
he walked around him on his way out onto the deck where everyone else was sitting.

Most likely watching the whole episode, Bam thought to himself as he followed Jess out onto the deck to talk to Ville.

***

"It's you or Dunn," Ferin stated as she stood in the hallway with DiCo.

"You could get locked in my room," DiCo smiled.

"Dunn it is," Ferin laughed as she headed into his room. First thing to do was wash his bed
because you could never be too sure.

"Why not Raab or Rake?" DiCo asked from the doorway.

"Because Rake seems like he has to have things his way, and everything has it's place. I
dunno, I just don't think he'd really enjoy me just moving in on him. And Raab, I mean I like him, but would you sleep with Raab?"

DiCo grinned, "oh in a heartbeat sweetie."

Ferin laughed as she began pulling Dunn's bedding off the bed.

He shook his head and stepped into the room to actually help her. "No you're right, I would absolutely not sleep with Raab. That boy needs to get laid."

"Hey you," Tash yelled from the doorway. "Ape just got a hold of the people who own the house next door and were gonna go check it out. They'll be there in ten minutes to open it up for us."

Ferin grinned. "Sounds good just let me throw these into the washer," she lifted the bedding in her arms to emphasize.

Tash nodded and disappeared as fast as she showed up.

"What house?" DiCo asked.

On the way downstairs into the pirate bar to the washing machine Ferin explained to DiCo about Johnny and Tash wanting to buy a house here in West Chester.

"Oh I'm coming with," DiCo grinned.

***

"Why in the name of all things holy do we have to walk to this house?" Johnny whined as they began their way down the snake run driveway. "I'm already tired."

Natasha laughed and patted his stomach in a light playful manner. "Because a little exercise never hurt anyone."

Ferin smiled, she could have asked for the hummer but she didn't really want to. Besides she had been skipping her morning run anyway, a little walking would do her some good.

"Wait," Ville yelped as he run up behind them cigarette in one hand, his other hand holding up his baggy pants.

"We're walking," Ferin warned him. "You sure you wanna come?"

"Of course love," he said as he draped his now free arm over her shoulders.

Just as they reached the main road and were about to turn and head to the right Bam pulled up beside them in the hummer with Vito, Raab, Mige and Dunn.

"Where are you guys going?" Tash asked.

"Goninta town tafind mea ten," Vito spoke quickly.

Ferin frowned, sometimes she had such a hard time understanding Vito. Though she certainly wasn't alone and she knew that.

"We're going to find Vito a nice girl," Bam grinned as he crossed his arms over the top of the steering wheel and noticed Ville with his arm around Ferin. A wave of jealousy flowing through him.

"Is there going to be an arcade?" DiCo asked, hopeful of the answer.

Bam couldn't believe how he was feeling. Ville was one of his best friends and there was no way he'd do that to him. DiCo's question finally brought him back to reality and he nodded in response.

"Mortal combat?" DiCo grinned.

Bam nodded again.

"Oh sweet!" DiCo cried in one of his many voices as he ran to the back door of the hummer. "Sorry guys," he said, refering to Ferin, Tash, Johnny and Ville as he ripped Dunn out of his seat and threw him on the ground before climbing in.

Dunn laid there one the pavement while everyone laughed. DiCo rolled down the hummer window. "You guys take Ryan, he's a willing participant," as they sped off.

"But Dunn breaks stuff!" Tash yelled after the hummer.

"I do not," he defended himself as he climbed up off the pavement and brushed his jeans off.

"Well you better not," Tash warned him as they began their trek up the road. Close to a mile later they turned right onto a private road and began up the brick driveway.

"You're going to be the death of me," Johnny groaned as they neared the door and were greeted by an older couple who eyed them skeptically but let them in to look around.

"Oh this basement is fuckin unbelievable," Johnny yelled from the basement stairs. Soon
Dunn and Ville were down stairs with him while Tash and Ferin checked out the upstairs.

"Four bedrooms, three bathrooms," Ferin began as she placed her hand on the railing as they descended the twisty stairs back into the living room. "It's a very nice house."

Tash nodded in agreement. She was wondering if it wasn't too nice. With Johnny and everyone else that would probably end up staying there stuff was bound to get broken.

"Check this out," Dunn said from the top of the basement stairs before disappearing back down them again.

The smashing sound caught Ferin and Natasha's attention as they hurried down the stairs. There was Dunn laying on the floor laughing his ass off and Johnny and Ville standing there with their mouths hanging open as the girls glanced up to a small ground level window that was now smashed.

"Dunn!" Tash yelped.

Dunn glanced up at her from the floor with a surprised look on his face, "For once it wasn't me," he said seriously.

Tash knew it wasn't Ville so she turned her glare to Johnny.

"What honey?" he tried to ask sweetly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "We're gonna buy the house anyway?"

That caught Natasha off guard. "We're going to what?"

"Buy it," Johnny repeated as he turned and swung his arm around allowing her to survey the room. "You think I'm gonna let anyone else have this basement?"

Ferin looked around. Half of the basement was covered in fake ice and was set up to play hockey, which the boys had obviously been doing when they broke the window. The other half contained a rather nice bathroom, a pool table, foozeball table, and in the corner of the room was a large TV and two couches.

"I highly doubt they are going to sell this house fully furnished," Tash stated.

Johnny didn't look disappointed however. "So I'll talk them into leaving what's in the basement in the basement and I'll pay them more."

Tash shook her head. "If we buy this house, this is where you have to stay," she laughed.

Johnny cracked a grin. "I can handle that. But at night you have to stay with me," he leaned down to kiss her softly.

Ville wrinkled his nose in disgust as him and Dunn followed Ferin up the stairs leaving
Tash and Johnny in the basement for a minute.

"How long do you think this house will last?" Ville asked.

Ferin laughed as she toured through the kitchen, "well considering who will own it, and who their neighbors are," she said referring to Bam and the crew. "I give it a week."

"Hey now, we aren't that bad," Dunn smiled.

Ville nodded his head, "and it will be a week before she lets anyone but Johnny in the house, so you're probably right."

After Tash and Johnny talked to the couple that owned the house they began their long trek back to Castle Bam.

"I wonder how they're doing finding Vito a nice girl?" Dunn laughed as they finally made it to
Bam's driveway.

"Oh god," Tash groaned as she gripped Johnny's hand tightly in her own pulling him along. "If he learned to stop slapping chicks in the head and asking if he could see their boobs then he might actually have a sliver of a chance."

"You think girls would give him a chance?" Ville asked as he lit up another cigarette.

Ferin laughed, "I'm not sure."

Dunn's face lit up. "Oh god I just had the best idea ever," he pulled out his cell phone.

Ferin, Tash, Johnny and Ville all watched him intently.

"Yo Bam I just had an idea."

Dunn glanced at them, "No for Vito."

They smiled as they continued their way up the driveway.

"You remember how we did don't feed Phil day. We're gonna have a don't feed Vito day. That way maybe he'll lose some weight. We'll tell him if he loses weight he can get a nice girl."

They could hear Bam laughing.

"I'm serious," Dunn stated.

"Oh this isn't going to be good," Tash groaned.

"No we'll even take him out of town and leave him there if we have to. He's not going to eat tomorrow, so tell him he better eat all he can today because we have a busy day tomorrow."

"When do you guys go back to Finland?" Ferin asked Ville who was walking silently beside her.

"Day after tomorrow," he looked her in the eyes. "Going back to meet Jussi and the rest of the boys and hang out for a while."

Ferin grinned, "so you get to witness tomorrows activities?"

Ville laughed, "unfortunately. Don Vito is going to lose it."

Ferin had to agree. Well at least tomorrow wasn't going to be by any means boring. But they
had to make it through the night with their new sleeping arrangements first.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading