Status: School will make it hard for us but we'll mange

Addicted

Chapter Two

General

Two young females stared at the brick building with a flashing neon yellow, green, and orange sign that shouted ‘Girls, Girls, Girls’ when in their minds shouted ‘Vampires, Vampires, Vampires.’

Their eyes harden as the driver leaned her head back into the pitch black seat, her heart racing in her chest. The other one, on the other hand, looked out the window with excitement rushing through her veins-her first real kill ever to happen. She looked over at her partner and took notice of the anger flashed in her dark brown eyes.

“I can’t wait to break that bitch’s heart with my own hands,” Clara said as her hands tightened around the steering wheel's leather wrap.

Hannah’s cheek flushed red a little, "She's a fucking babe, though. I swear if I was a lesbian..."

Clara shook her head in disgust; she was never the kind of girl that would fall hard ass for a vampire-not in a human heart beat.

“Dude, don’t make me throw up.”

She took notice of Hannah’s leopard dress and red shoes to match. The dress also showed her chest very much.

“That’s why you’re the one wearing the slutty dress,” she said.

Hannah looked over at her friend, giving her a fake hurtful look.

“I’m wearing this for the Metro Station concert later on."
,
"Yeah, sure. You want that fanger to be jealous. How come I have to look like the boyfriend?" she asked, motioning to her tapped down chest.

Hannah giggled a little as she remembered that their leader made Clara be the man, since Clara did look like it a lot with the plaid shirts, serious look, and rough raspy voice when she was pissed but she had a girl voice that was tired.

“Because…I don’t know.”

“Stupid boss, I don’t even sound like a man,” Clara said noticing her voice didn’t even pass up for a male.

Hannah flipped her hair away from her chest.

“I think you need to work on that.”

Clara knew it was time to kill the vampire. She coughed a little, then spoke with a deep stern voice of a young male.

“How about this?”

“Better,” Hannah said with a smile.

“Good, now let’s kill a bitch.”

Hannah nodded in agreement.

“Yes.”

The two girls easily entered the crowded building with flashing lights that nearly blinded Clara from noticing Hannah was already looking for the very vampire. Clara motioned for Hannah to stand next her as the two went to where the club owner was seated snorting cocaine with girls around him like he was God.

Clara wanted to throw up, but pulled the small picture they had of the vampire. Her long blond hair, tan skin, and perfect chest made her seem as if she wasn't a vampire, but she knew that she was.

“Is she available?” she asked in a tough voice as she pulled Hannah next to her who gave the man a seductive smile.

He looked over at them with a smirk.

“Yeah, you both want her?”

Clara and Hannah looked at each other then nodded. He leaned over to the table picked up the red phone and talked in a low voice so neither of the girls could hear him. They got the hint when her long, slender, tan legs distracted them. But her pure teeth-monster teeth-didn't trick the girls.

Hannah smiled and walked up to her not being fooled by her glamour; that didn’t work on the girls. They took crosses with them to block it. Clara made sure her gun was near her hip and entered behind Hannah as the small door shut behind her.

“Never had two at the same time. Are you guys a couple?” the vampire asked as she studied the two.

“More like fuck buddies.” Hannah said.

"You two have names?" the vampire asked in a low voice.

"Stephen and Nikki."

"Well, Nikki," the vampire said, moving slowly toward Hannah, "Stepehn sure is a lucky man. He has a very pretty girlfriend."

"Yeah, you can say that," Clara said. Hannah flipped her hair silky chocolate brown hair. Clara's hand moved conspicuously to her gun. The vampire looked at Hannah hungrily. In a low voice, Hannah said, "enjoy dead man's blood, bitch."

Clara shot the vampire in the side, hitting her in the heart.

Hannah

Clara and I stepped out of the strip club; I checked my skin tight leopard print dress for any traces of blood. Luckily, there were none. However, there was blood on both of our faces, and Clara's gun.

She pulled a cleaning cloth out of her pocket and stared wiping it down.

"We took care of that bitch," she said, looking at the gun fondly.

"And I didn't get any blood on my dress!" I said triumphantly.

"Like I was going to let that happen?"

"You are such a good friend," I said, giving her a greatful smile. I absolutely love my clothes, and Clara knows that.

"I make an awesome boyfriend?" she laughed.

"Definitely," I replied, laughing as well.

"Now why are we going to this concert?" she asked.

"Because, she turned Trace."

She froze in her tracks.

"We have to kill Trace fucking CYRUS?!"

"Unfortunately. And I really wanted to fuck him, too."

"Now this is turning into an amazing night," she smirked.

"Can you fuck a vampire?" I mused.

It would be like fucking an ice cube Hannah. And besides I told you I don't care for them or Trace Cyrus. Killing him is on my wish list."

"Um, fuck that. I would love to fuck him," I said. Just thinking about it made me wet.

"I'm glad these aren't painful on them though," she said.

"Can I pretty please fuck him first?" I begged.

"Dude, no."

"Fine," I huffed.

"You can pretend to fuck him. He's a fanger," she shrugged.

"How do you pretend to fuck someone?" I wondered.

"I don't know lets just shoot him and get it over with," she said. We got in the car.

"After you help me get the damn tape off my boobs are dying."

"Okay," I laughed.

We got the tape off of her boobs and we drove to the concert venue. The place was crowded and Clara and I weaved our way to the front. We waited patiently for the band to appear on stage.

When they did, we cheered like we wanted to be there. I looked up at Trace. He almost looked comfortable. His bandmate Mason, however, looked like he was having som sort of struggle. I nudged Clara and motioned to him.

She gave me a worried look-the look that confirmed that Mason had been changed, too. I looked back up at Trace. This time, we locked eyes and I saw the hunger that resided there.

And for some reason, that really, really turned me on. I smirked at him and licked my lips, letting him know I was interested. He nodded and continued on with the set.

After their show, he jerked his head toward the backstage area.

"Come on, he wants us backstage."

"Well that makes everything easier," she said, looking shocked.

"So does this dress," I said, pushing my boobs up further.

She rolled her eyes, undoing a few buttons on her shirt.

"This good enough? I'm not gonna look boyish around them."

"Push up your boobs," I said.

"Hannah!" she said incredulously. "There's nothing wrong with my boobs."

"You're right," I said. "You're fine. Now let's go kill some vampires."

She smirked, touching her gun.

"Yeah, you know it."

The two of us made our way backstage and found Trace and Mason.

"Hey," Trace smirked. Mason shifted uncomfortably.

"Hi," I said, smirking in return. Clara turned red, coughing a little.

"You must be Trace?" she said. He nodded. I watched him intently. With every passing second, he looked hungrier. It was making me nervous.

"You know," Trace said in a low voice, grabbing me by the waist, "you're almost irresistable."

I felt his breath on my neck, and I began to get scared.

"Clara!" I shouted as I felt his lips on my skin. He bit into my flesh, and I wimpered in pain. He was draining me of blood, and I couldn't stop him. I heard Clara's gun fire, but it must've missed because he didn't stop.

I heard arguing faintly in the background. I knew one was Clara, and the other had to have been Mason.

"You stupid damn vampire!" Clara said. I heard the sounds of struggle.

"Jesus, you're a lot harder to tame than your little friend over there," Mason said.

"Excuse you? I'm not a fucking dog!"

"You're right," he said. "But that's not going to stop me from ripping your fucking throat out."

I saw her place the gun on his chest.

"Oh, I don't think so."

Wheter she shot him or not, I don't know. At that point I blacked out, passing out in the arms of the vampire I was supposed to eliminate.

Clara

Hannah blacked out; I saw her from the corner of my ey and nearly got Mason in the chest, but it ended up in the couch near Hannah and Trace. He pulled his fangs out of her neck lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder. Mason smirked down at me seeing that I had used the last of my bullets. I cursed under my breath just because I was out of bullet didn’t mean I knew how to fight back.

Hannah and I didn’t go to Hunting classes for the hell of it we went just in case this would happen, but this was our first mission. I should have shot Trace then shoot Mason while I knew but I didn’t think he would have been one of those people who would attack so quickly.

New vampires are unable to control the scent of blood and they develop super human strength which only lasts for a few weeks its probably been a month since they both were turned because neither of their eyes held the bright red color they both had a dark maroon color flashed.

He could have been cute if his fangs didn’t turn me off. His knee dug inside my ribs nearly knocked the air right out of me. I stared at Mason his dark brown hair seemed to glow with the light no one else was in the back stage room which I thought was strange. His knee dug deeper forced me to look up at him his fangs rested on his lips caused me to realize what he was going to do to me.

“Looks like Trace is done with your friend. Now it’s your turn.” He said as he leaned forward near my neck.

I smirked at his comment “ You don’t think I never killed monsters like you? Must have been sad having your best friend bitten you and now you do this?”

His eyes soften I thought it was because someone understood how he felt about being turned I didn’t know he didn’t like it but I saw it in his eyes the pain he must have went through during this month. His eyes turned dark almost black and pressured my ribs more I felt them start to bend a little.

“Shut your fucking mouth!” he growled I wanted to be turned on by it but I kept reminding myself he was a vampire.

A smile lifted to my face “Oh hit a soft spot?”

He looked hurt.

“I don't blame you for not being able to control yourself. Your life being taken away just like that, then you feel sick each time you drain a person."

“You don’t know anything about me.” He said.

“And you don’t know anything about the people you kill.” I said proving a point.

“I have to kill.”

“I have to kill, too, but the things I kill are the kind of people who are supposed to be dead.”

He motioned my gun-no bullets left.

“You don’t have any bullet left.”

“I don’t always need a gun,” my hands hold tightly to my cross. I break it and put it against his face, hoping it would have burned him.

He looked away which made me think I got him, but he smirked and shook his head.

“Nice try.”

“Shit,” I muttered under my breath trying to find anything to use on him but he pinned my hands from even moving.

“You’ve got nothing; you’re going to end up like that girl over there. Pity. The two of you were very pretty girls," he said as his hand moved over to my chest.

I wasn’t about to let him and his horse looking sex train take the lives of Hannah and I just like that. I was smarter than most hunters. I left other choices that were wrong in the back of my mind, but I had hoped that this would work on them both.

That choice is the same one that saved us from rotting in the ground. His mouth went closer to my neck I nearly froze and realized he was just an inch away from the hunger taking over.

“WAIT!” I shouted he growled slightly.

“What?” he asked annoyed that I was wasting his time.

“I’ll make you a deal,” I said, shaking.

He looked at me.

“What kind of…deal?”

“What if you didn’t have to kill humans every night?” I asked.

“What do you mean?”

I sighed at the word I said back to him “Hannah and I will let Trace and you feed off of us not drain us though.”

He smirked at the thought

“Forever?”

“Just when you absolutely have to. If you fed off of us all the time, we'd die.”

He smiled at me “Are you willing?”

“I…”

He didn’t give much of a choice he could have killed me or made me his blood bag.

“You don’t have much time, you’re friend is dying.” He said with a smile while he looked back where I couldn’t hear Trace sucking on her.

I glare at him “Yes..”

With that he left me in the room for the mean time. I waited until he went behind the black door before I let out the most softest whimper of my regret and guilt.

Mason

I left the room and walked in where Trace had Clara’s friend Hannah nearly dead on the small leather sofa he wiped his mouth off.

“The other one has a deal for us.” I said in a flat bored tone.

“Oh? Do tell.” He said licking his hand I bit my lip blocking the scent the best I could.

I nodded, “Yeah she said she and her friend will let us imprint them, so we don’t have to kill every night. We'll just feed off of them when it was absolutely necessary.”

He looked over at Hannah and smirked I knew he wanted her from the start of the show.

“If it means I get to fuck her every night then I agree to it.”

“Good, then it’s a yes?”

“Yeah, but you know that other one is going to be hard to undress right?” he said with a raised eyebrow.

With that I re entered the room and saw she tried to kick the door open but I knew it was never going to budge for her. She looked over at me I could hear her heart blasting with blood. I lick my lips as I pinned her down on the ground she gasped at how fast I got there. She was pretty she didn’t have a skinny figure, she had short slender legs, and her brown eyes held much of her emotions.

“Wow you are new aren’t you?” she asked.

I nodded as I ripped off her plaid shirt that showed a black push up bra. She punched my face. I growled at her and felt her rip off my own shirt. She stared into my eyes as I laid kisses all over her curvy stomach. Each kiss I felt her blood rushing everywhere she held back a moan.

This hunter made me want all of her blood every last drop, she stared at me for a moment as my lips landed on her skin. I felt the vein go up and down against my skin I opened my mouth wider that’s when I broke her skin tasted the sweet rich blood take over my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a long one.
Clara and I wrote this together.

Enjoy!

Hannah's Outfit