Status: School will make it hard for us but we'll mange

Addicted

Chapter Three

General

Trace laid an unconscious Hannah across his bed. He bit his lip as his eyes raked over her body, which looked almost goddess-like in the skin tight dress. She was pale from all the blood he'd taken from her.

He watched as she stirred feebly.

"What am I doing here?" she mumbled.

"Well, your friend Clara made a little deal with us," he replied.

"What kind of deal?" she asked.

"She said that we could feed off of you whenever we absolutely need to," he said. "But we want to imprint on you first."

He looked at her weak, pale frame.

"And by the looks of it, you could use some blood."

He sat on the bed next to her and pulled her head onto his lap. He bit a chunk of the skin off his wrist, just as he had done when he turned Mason. She took the blood from his wrist.

He watched as her complexion turned from ghostly pale to a pleasant tan. Her eyes became brighter, and she looked healthier.

"How do you feel?" he asked her.

"Great, actually," she replied, wiping blood from the corner of her mouth. "I'm really really attracted to you right now, though."

"Get used to it," he smirked. "You'll be feeling that way for a long time."

She smirked, marvelling at how much better she felt. She noticed a full length mirror mounted on the wall; she stood to go look at herslf in it.

She noticed that her skin was almost glowing, and her eyes looked bright and healthy. Then she noticed the blood splashed on the top of her dress.

"Trace," she pouted, "you got blood on my dress."

He was behind her very quickly, his arms sliding around her waist. There were a few spots of blood left on her neck, and he took the liberty to suck it off.

"Sex isn't going to get you off the hook," she said, breaking away from his grasp. He grabbed her her arm and pulled her to him.

"And I was so hoping it would," he said, pulling her into a lust-filled kiss.

"You might just get lucky this time," she said seductively, pulling his shirt over his head. He unzipped the dress and slid it off her body, admiring her gorgeous figure. He slipped her uderwear off her body as she undid his belt.

She slid the belt through its loops and tossed it to the floor. He unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them, his boxers going next.

A growl arose from his throat as Hannah nibbled on his earlobe. He pushed her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a week," he said in her ear.

"Is that a threat, or a promise?" she smirked.

"You're about to find out."

Hannah

I woke up the next morning, the bed covers half covering my naked body. I looked over; Trace wasn't laying in the bed next to me. I got up gingerly, because I was extremely sore from last night. But it was no secret that Trace was the best sex I'd ever had.

I started to get dressed when I heard his voice behind me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home," I replied. He smirked.

"I don't think so," he said, standing in front of the door.

"Why not?"

"Your little friend can explain that one to you, since this is all her fault," he replied.

"Where is she?" I asked, getting slightly agitated.

"Probably in Mason's room," he smiled.

"Would you like to tell me where that is?"

"Last room near the bathroom. Make sure she has her clothes on," he said. "Or that she's even alive."

"He wouldn't have killed her," I said, beginning to feel uneasy. "You didn't kill me.

"Mason has an appetite. I wouldn't be surprised," he said with a smile.

"You don't have an appetite?"

"I do, but not like he does."

I walked toward the door, but he didn't move.

"Excuse me," I said. "I'm going to go get Clara."

"If she's even alive," he said, laughing slightly.

"Stop that," I said fearfully.

"Aw, what would the world do with one less hunter bitch on the loose?" he said mockingly. "Live in peace."

"Oh, so I'm a bitch now. Well you know what? Fuck you. You can go fuck yourself for all I care. You won't get a drop of blood from me," I said, pushing past him and wrenching the door open. I went to Mason's room and opened the door quietly.

I was relieved to find Clara alive. I almost shouted at her, but she shook her head and said "shhh."

"I need to talk to you," I said quietly. She carefully slid out of Mason's arms and got out of the bed.

"I know. Out in the hallway though. Too Dangerous," she said, leading me into the hall.

"What the fuck is going on? Trace won't let me leave," I said. She looked at me seriously.

"Because we can't Hannah."

"Why the fuck not? I don't want to stay here with that ass hole," I said.

"I made a deal with them," she said, messing with her hair.

"I know that, but no one ever said I had to live here."

"Well, we actually do, though. If we tried to leave, they'd find us," she said.

"I don't want to stay with that fucking jerk!" I shouted. She looked at me nervously.

"They imprinted on us Hannah. That was the actual deal."

"I'd rather be dead," I said angrily.

"Hannah, I'm sorry," she said. "It was either that or be dead somewhere, rotting away with flies on our bodies."

"Like I said..."

"It wasn't your call to make. You were already near dead when Trace was done with you," she said, getting angry herself.

"I...." I said, not exactly sure what to do. "Can I at least go home and get my stuff?"

I gave up the argument, because there was absolutely nothing I could do.

"We can't go home unless they're with us. If we tried to run off, the damned bond would ruin it for us."

"Well then, I'm going to go get Trace and I'm going to get my stuff. You do whatever you want with yours," I said.

"Hannah, I'm really sorry. I didn't want to chose to live and have you dead."

"I guess I can't do anything about it. It would be stupid to blame you," I sighed.

"It's my fault. I should've shot Mason first instead. I was reckless," she said.

"It's no one's fault."

"We have to cover our tracks in the house. The other hunters will wonder what happened. Mason took our phones and broke them," she said.

"Are we not allowed to have contact with other people?"

"Not yet, at least. Too much has happened. We have to be careful if we want to even live. I'll find a hunter once I know they trust us."

"Okay. Well, I'm going to go get Trace," I said.

"I would rather have Trace than Mason. You're lucky he was more gentle with you."

"Ha. Right. The insides of my legs are black and blue," I said.

"Mason nearly broke my ribs when I refused. and his bite mark is more like a shark attack," she said, showing me her neck.

"Damn. Maybe he'll calm down," I reassured her.

"He's newer than Trace is. He should be fine in a few weeks. The blood lust moments wont be as bad."

"I hope so. I'm going to go see if I can convince Trace to let me go get my stuff," I said, leaving to go to his room.

"She's alive," I mumbled.

"See, you didn't have to worry," he smiled, turning to go back to sleep.

"Don't go back to sleep. I need to talk you," I said.

"Stupid human," he muttered. "What is it?"

"I want to go get my stuff from my apartment. And I can't go without you, apparently," I said.

"Do you have more sexy clothes in there?" he smirked.

"If I say yes, will you go with me?" I sighed.

"Yes, since I have to make sure you won't be dumb like your friend," he said.

"Let's go then."

Mason

I laid there under the covers with the taste of blood in my mouth. I smirk inside the pillow feeling it was damp a little my tongue lingers on it for a moment tasting tide and blood.

The events of last night make me smirk even wider in my deep sleep. Her long brown hair tangled in between my fingers, her fire burning flesh that I broke into, and her sweet rich blood flooded in my mouth causing my body to turn hard. Her short figure fit perfectly under my pressure.

The sound of her gasp with the deep bite mark, the sound of her heart raced inside her chest, and how her body followed my command. Was the fact that she was a hunter turned me on?

I don’t know; that gun did make her seem rough…and she was rough. I loved how she refused to let me imprint, her how her nails dug into my chest trying to get me to stop. When I slammed her against the wall how she moaned into my ear and tugged at my hair

I turned over in the sheets feeling the empty spot of the bed as I licked the inside of my mouth and tasted the dried blood of her still on me. I touched the empty space feeling where her naked body once laid in when I woke up after I knew she was sounded asleep. I took both their girls phones and broke them.

It wasn’t meant to be a bad thing but I wasn’t going to trust the two human or hunters they could call while we’re asleep. I hold still in the bed as I heard the door squeak open and soft footsteps where trying to be very quite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long.
We've both been really busy.