That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Nerd: Someone who gets good grades through extensive studying, reads a lot, buys comics, plays chess, not associated with ‘cooler’ kids.

Yep.. Nerd.
That’s me, maybe not the ‘extensive studying’ part, but everything else is right. But, what’s wrong with that? Personally I don’t see anything wrong with it, nor do my friends. But among the many thorns I’m prickled by at school, there is always one more painful thorn in my side, or my neck, or my ass..
It’s name, Frank Iero.
But along with being the biggest pain in the ass I have ever known, he is also the most gorgeous, divine being I have ever laid eyes upon, and it’s driving me nuts. I’d hadn’t always considered Frank as my most hated person in the world, I used to be ‘in love’ with him. Granted I was 8 years old at the time, but still, it obviously meant something as even since we fell out, I haven’t been able to not look at him when he’s turned away, to try and work out what it is that makes him so aesthetically appealing to me.
If I had to sum him up in a sentence, I can tell you right now that it would be a tough call whether to put rude, loud, obnoxious, arrogant, insensitive, uncaring or womanising first. Whereas if I had to sum up myself at this exact moment in time, I would have to say that I was completely, utterly and uncharacteristically in lust with Frank.