That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Part the Tenth

"Come over please?" Mikey begged over the phone, I was currently standing at my bedroom window, looking straight at him through his as he was on his knees praying for me to agree.
"Mikey, I've spent enough time with Frank today thanks." I laughed. It was true, I had, and I was becomming increasingly more concious of myself around him.
"Come over in like an hour then, and hang out with Gerard, Ray and me?" I sighed, "Pleaaaase Loubi.."
"Okay, okay.. In an hour, and Frank will be gone?"
"I'll do everything within my power to have him gone in the hour." he grinned.
"Okay, want me to bring anything?"
"Pyjamas."
"What, why?"
"Sleepover." he laughed.
"So long as I don't have to sleep with you or Ray. You both snore so fucking loud." he laughed, knowing it was true.Their snoring could wake the dead in the 18th century.
"Gerard snores too doesn't he?"
"No, he just talks, but so do I."
"You're both freaks." he chuckled.
"You love it. I'll see you later."

"Mom, I'm staying at Gerard's place tonight, is that ok?" I asked her as she made dinner for her and her boyfriend, Luke.
"Of course it is sweety, me and Luke were planning on having a quiet night anyway." I laughed.
"Sure Mom.. A quiet night." she laughed and kissed my forehead.
"How's teaching the Frank going?" she asked as she stirred the bolognaise she had just made. I shrugged.
"He got a B- on a math assignment I helped him with, and he said thank you. So I guess, I'm making slow progress. Or at least I hope I am?"
"It's such a shame you two fell out. You used to be inseperable, but such is life eh."
"Mmm.. Anyway, I'm going to go now, but I have my cell and I'm only across the road. You kids have fun."
"Oh we will!" she laughed. I picked up my bag and darted across the street so as not to get soaked by the considerably calmer rain. I knocked on the door, and it opened seconds later.
"Loubi!" Gerard grinned, "Mikey said you were coming over, beg you did he?"
"Something like that." I laughed as we walked into the basement. "I'm sleeping in your bed too, so I hope it's clea-" I stopped midsentance on noticing that Frank was still here.
"Lou!" Bob yelled, rugby tackling me onto the couch, winding me slightly as he caught me off guard. "Damn you arriving late, we're just leaving."
"We?"
"Me and Frankie Boy."
"Oh.." Was it wrong that I was heavily sighing in relief in my head? But at the same time was screaming "No, why?!"
"Yeah, we should, uh, probably get going Bob.. yeah." Frank said standing up, grabbing his bag. Bob laughed and stood up, allowing me to breath freely again. "See ya tomorrow guys." Frank said leaving the room quickly, leaving everyone pondering his actions.
"Ok so tomorrow here at 7?" Bob said to Gerard. He nodded.
"Yeah, then we can all go together. Sweet man." and with that Bob waved goodbye and left. Nobody really lingered on the topic, as Ray brought up that he wanted to order pizza and watch gory movies, which of course, we all loved the idea of.

"Gerard, get off of me. I'm going to explode in a wheaty mess." I had eaten so much pizza and drunk so much beer I swear I weighed ten kilos more.
"But your so comfy." he whined. I pushed him with more force then I had intended and he rolled off the couch and onto the floor, causing us all to fall about in hysterics. Which, in turn, caused Ray to fall into the tv and break it. With the tv not working, and there being nothing more we could devouer, we decided it was probably a good idea to go to bed. Ray promptly set up the couch, transforming it into a bed in seconds, before swiftly passing out. Mikey disappeared into his room not to be seen again, and Gerard and I changed into our pyjamas haphazardly, before getting into bed and getting comfortable.
"Night Gee.." I yawned, before kissing his chest.
"Sweet dreams Loubi." he said kissing the top of my head, before I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.