That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Part the Eleventh

"Dude, we look fucking awesome!" Gerard squealed excitedly at the sight of us both in our cosutmes, Wednesday and Pugsly Addams clones. I must admit, we did do really well with likenesses to them. Our self admiration was cut short when the doorbell rang, my eyes darted to the clock on the wall, which read 7pm exactly. Mikey bounded into the room laughing anf giggling about his costume.
"Ash Catchem!" I laughed as I clocked eyes on his red pokemon hat, jeans, waistcoat and shirt.
"I even have a pokeball!" he laughed. He ran at me and picked me up, spinning me around in a circle - for a weedy boy he had a lot of well hidden strength. Dying of laughter as me span me round, I failed to notice Frank and the guys walk into the room.
"Mikey!" I laughed, "I'm going to be sick!" I chuckled. He always had the knack to make me feel like I was going to puke. Slowly, we dropped momentum and eventually we stopped. I flopped forwards and grabbed my knees, trying to regain my breath and stop my stomach from aching. I looked up discreetely, and saw Ray and Bob dressed as Oompa Lumpa's and Frank dressed in a familiar, hideous suit - but I just couldn't put my finger on it.
"Mikey either you've seriously hurt Lou or, Lou you're ridiculously out of shape." Bob observed. It was true, I wasn't exactly the most athletic person ever, and it didn't help that I had been pulled into smoking by Gerard a few yeas ago. I had stopped, but occasionally I would have one if I was at a party, or with Gee.
"I resent that Bob." I laughed.
"Oh really? Care for a race to prove me right?"
"I'm good thanks. Come on, lets go, lets go, oompatity doo." I sang, "Who's driving?"
"Mom, and we're getting a cab back." Mikey said putting his ap back on.

"Stop taking pictures of me Raymond." I ordered to Ray as he flashed a camera in my face annoyingly. "I'm going blind." he chuckled and lowered his camera.
"I brought you a drink. I'm not sure what it is - I think it's some form of punch concotion." Gerard laughed as he handed me a plastic blue cup with a red liquid inside, I raised it to my lips and took a sip. "Drinkable?"
"Any liquid is drinkable, but this one tastes good, yes." I smiled.
"Good, becuase I bottled the rest of the bowl so we don't have to go inside again!" Gerard said pulling two bottles from his bag. "We're going to get so wasted Wednesday."
"This pleases me Pugsly."

"I have to Gee Perard..." I slurred loudly. We realised what I had said and cracked up. "No seriously, stay here and wait." he saluted.
"Hurry up!" he hollered as I haphazardly ran inside the house, battling my way through hoards of people, looking for a toilet. As I was looking I spotted Frank chatting up a girl in a bunny suit, typical. I rolled my eyes and finally found the bathroom. When I came out I saw Frank again, this time alone, looking morose and sitting on the staircase. Beetlejuice - that was it! I wandered over to him, getting two cups of punch as I walked past the table. You have to remember, I was drunk, so all better judgement had long been thrown out the window.
"Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!" I said with a giggle, he looked up at me wide eyed.
"You're the only person besides Gerard to get it."
"Talent." I held out a cup. He looked perplexed and cautious of my offering. "Take it, it's not poisoned, I didn't spit in it and it's not piss." he reluctantly took it from me and held it with both hands infront of him.
"Having fun?" he asked in monotone, before sipping from the plastic cup.
"Yeah, Gerard stole a bowl of punch and we finished it so at the moment I'm having a lot of fun. Are you?"
"I guess." I rolled my eyes and sat own next to him.
"What's bothering you Frank?" I said carrying out the 'R'.
"You are, obviously." a twangy, female voice sounded from above me. I turned around to see the bunny girl, with her hands on her hips, standing tall on the step behind me.
"Excuse me, but unless your name is Frank I don't think I was addressing the question to you. However, if it so happens you misheard 'Frank' as 'Skank' then I will apologise for speaking sloppily, but the point will still remain that I wasn't actually talking to you." Frank turned his head to the wall, away from me.
"Look, loser, get away from Frank. He's way out of your league, and probably even your species. Just becuase you get locked in a room with him for two hours a day doesn't mean he likes you and it doesn't mean your friends, now run along back to your loser friends chess girl." In some respect, I was expecting Frank to say something, but who was I kidding, between me and this girl, she won hands down and I knew it. I stood up, bit my lip so as to stop me saying something I would probably mildly regret, and walked away.