That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Part the Twelfth

"Oh fuuuuck..." I groaned, gripping my hand over my eyes, of which the light burned horribly. My mouth was dry and pasty, and my hair was like a haystack. I sat up slowly and gradually opened my eyes. I was in Gerard's room, with no recolection of how and when we got back. Gerard wasn't asleep, or infact even next to me, he was sitting on the floor, with his back propped up agaist the side of bed, drawing. "Gerard?" I croaked. He turned and smiled weakly at me. I tried to reach to pat him on the head from my sitting position, but having no strength, just flopped down with my arm extended. "You ok?" I asked muffled, with my head smooshed in the duvet.
"Uhuh." I lifted my head up and scowled.
"Liar, what's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Tell me, please? You're always there for me why can't I be there for you too?" he sighed and stood up, before sitting down opposite me on the bed. "Gerard?"
"Do you find me attractive?" he asked outright. It took me back slightly, but then I remembered how self concious he was, even more so then myself.
"Oh Gee.." I sighed, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him. He hugged me back, burying his head in the nape of my neck. "Of course I think you're attractive, if I didn't think of you as my brother, I'd do you. Multiple times." I smiled. He pulled away from me and frowned.
"You're just saying that Lou, come on, be honest with me, please?" I put my hands on his shoulders and looked over his face. He was attractive, very attractive even, I had always thought so and always would.
"In all honestly Gerard, you, are a very attractive person and I won't let you tell me, and I won't have you think, otherwise. What's brought all this on?"
"I got regected, by Sophia." he said ashamedly. Sophia was a very popular girl, she was also madly in love with Mikey, but secretly. I only found out as I overheard her telling her best friend Amelia, who, coincedently, was madly in love with Gerard.
"Again? I thought you were over her? What did you do to make her regect you?"
"A bunch of us were playing spin the bottle, and it landed on me, and she wouldn't kiss me. Made a big deal of having to go do something that she remembered she forgot to do." he sighed. "And then to make it worse, the bottle then landed on me, and her friend Amelia wouldn't kiss me either. Am I that repulsive to girl kind that no one wants to kiss me?" Before I could think about what I was doing I had pressed my lips onto his - not because I had deep rooted lustful feelings for him, but becuase I loved him and didn't like seeing him hurt, and at this particular moment in time, I seemed to think kissing him would make him feel better. At first, it obviously shocked him, and he didn't move for a second, but then his hands were holding my head, his fingers in my hair. It didn't feel strange, it felt nice, comfortable even.
"Hey Gerard you and her have to get up and make breakfast rememb-." Frank said loudly as he barged into the room obviously expecting to see us both sound asleep and hopefully wake us up. "Nevermind." he said as we broke apart with a start, before either of us could register his presence, he was gone.
"Was that-?" Gerard asked confused.
"Yep.."
"And did he-?"
"Yeah.."
"Do you think we should-?"
"Oh god no.." I said knowing that he was going to suggest going after him.
"Lets go make bacon." he laughed, "and make Frank feel akward." I smiled, not for the bacon, or the idea of making Frank feel way outside is comfort zone, although that was a great thing to think about, I was smiling happily at the prospect of the headache slaying pills that were in the medicine cabinet in the kitchen. Thank satan for Advil.