That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Part the Twenty-Second

"Ha.. ok, who gets the double and who gets the single.." Gerard asked as we stood in our fancy hotel room.
"Toss for it." I handed him a coin from my pocket, "I call heads.."
"Well I call tails then." he laughed, he flipped the coin up in the air and it landed on the ground and began to spin, we waited, and waited, and waited, and finally, it stopped - On the edge of the coin.
"Guess we're sharing then, single bed I dub thee junk pit.." We both flung our bags onto it and layed down. It was so comfortable, I could have easily spent the week just lying on it.
"Dude.." Gerard smiled.
"I know.." I laughed, we layed in silence, just enjoying the softness, for a few minutes, before it was cut short by knocking on the door. "It's open!" I shouted, not wanting to get up ever again.
"Hey guys." Frank said, sauntering into the room looking pissed off. "Uh, I haven't got a room to stay in, can I stay here?"
"Sure." Gerard said without hesitation. I was feeling strange about it.
"Why don't you have a room?" I asked sitting up.
"Kerry lied about putting my name down to be in a room with any of that group." he frowned.
"Oh.." he shifted his weight about on his feet and tugged at the hair on the back of his neck.
"If it's not cool, I just find somewhere else.." he said as he began to retreat out the room.
"No! No.. It's ok, I don't mind.."
"Ah you guys are fucking life savers. I'll go get my bags." he grinned, hurrying out the room, I was about to say something to Gerard when Frank appeared back in the room no quicker then he had left, bags in hand.
"That was quick?" Gerard laughed, "You left them outside the door, didn't you?" he nodded.
"How'd you know we'd say yes?"
"Well I knew Gerard would definitely say yes."
"And how did you know I wouldn't say no?" he walked until he was standing directly infront of me, and leant forward.
"Because I know you still love me really." he whispered with a hint of satisfaction into my ear. He stood up straight, and smirked at me. If it had been for any other reason then stating the obvious into my ear, I would have found it highly attractive, but this smirk, made me want to vomit, shout and cry all at the same time.
"You wish." I laughed, fairly convincingly, or so I thought. His lips curled at one side, and he nodded, before turning away and putting his stuff on the junk pit bed. This was going to be a long, akward week.