That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Part the Twenty-Third

"I can't believe you guys managed to buy alcohol.." I coughed after my tenth straight shot of vodka. Gerard gleamed with happiness, or drunkness - I couldn't really tell. Maybe it was happiness as a result of drunkness? Either way I was giving my self a premature hangover thinking about the logistics of Gerard's apparent happiness.
"Thank El Bobo here!" Ray said smacking Bob's back hard enough for us to hear the collision of Ray's heavy hand, and Bob's spine. We all laughed quietly, we had to, if anyone found us, we'd be sent home and more then likely suspended. We were currently at a secluded spot on the golf course behind the hotel, so hopefully no one would overhear anyway.
"I'm going to go get my smokes." Gerard announced, shakily standing up, using Mikey as leverage to do so. "If I'm not back in like fifteen minutes, I'm dead.. and... I want to be cremated and scattered over New Jersey.."
"Gerard!" Mikey, Frank and Myself shouted in annoyance at his parting words.
"Alright! Alright! Just, come looking for me if I'm not back in fifteen." We all watched as he stumbled off up the golf course, perhaps never to be seen again.

"They said that chivalry was dead, but I didn't believe it until now.." I slurred as I tried to walk as normally as possible. I had just had to climb over a fence without any help from Frank what-so-ever, and managed to rip my jeans in the process.
"Hey, we're on a mission to find Gerard here.. There's no time for me to be the gentleman that I so obviously am." he laughed. My legs were beginning to hurt, so being the drunken wreck that I currently was, I decided to fall down on the ground and complain like a small child about it.
"My legs hurt...." I whined. Frank stopped, turned around, walked back over to me and chewed on his lip ring feverently.
"Get up." he said sternly. I pouted.
"I can't,"
"Why not?" he laughed.
"Because my legs hurt!" I laughed, "No honestly, I think I did something to it on the fence." he sighed heavily.
"Come on.." he said holding his hand out for me to get up, I took it and he pulled me up, a fraction of a second and he was walking again, dragging me alongwith behind him. The pain was really prominent now, even in a drunken state, it hurt like a bitch.
"Frank.. Frank!"
"What?!" he snapped, turning around to look at me angrily. Obviously noticing the pain in my face, his softened. "I'm sorry, what's wrong?"
"My leg really hurts." I said nearly crying. He looked into my eyes for longer then usual, and before I could register what was going on, he had picked me up, put me over his shoulder and we were moving, quickly, towards the hotel again.