That Boy's Not Right In The Brain

Part the Twenty-Fourth

"Frank, I think all my body's blood is in my head." I said queezily as we entered the elevator. He put me down on the floor, causing a seering pain up my leg, I winced and he picked me up bridal style. "Oh la la.." I said sarcastically, knowing he was only doing it to stop me whinging.
"You get stranger and stranger the more I get to know you again kiddo." he smiled.
"It's pronounced Tallulah.. Say it with me now, Tah-loo-la.."
"Tah-loo-la."
"Uh huh.. And what do you mean, 'get to know me again', we've known each other for yeaaaars." I slurred. I really should consider not going full guns when I drink.
"We stopped talking when we were 8, I know young Lou.. I don't know teenage Lou." he stopped infront of our door, and I pushed the already open door, open further.
"Gerard?" I called out, before my eyes met with him, "Bastard." I sighed.

"I'm sorry Lou.. I can sleep on the floor if you want?" Frank asked as he gingerly layed down next to me in the dark. I was still fully dressed, and barely concious, also face down.
"No.. it's alright, what's the worse that could happen?" I mumbled into the pillow, amazingly he understood me.
"Now you've said that, something is going to happen, you know that right?" I turned on my side and looked at Frank. I could just make out his facial features thanks to some light outside.
"You have always had the most fantastic eyes Frankie." I couldn't help but stare at them. "And the eyebrow shaping works for you.." I sniggered. He grabbed my sides and began tickling them, I squealed and squirmed until he stopped and wrapped his arm around me.
"Go to sleep Lou.." he said kissing the side of my head, "you drunken wreck."