December 6th 2007

December 6th 2007

The Best Night Of My Entire Life.

Why you ask.
Because...
My Chemical Romance came to Auckland!
That’s why.

Just so you know: I have included every single detail, I could remember down to stupid little things like where each band member was standing...simply because I don't want to forget... ~shrug~ And also I went WAY over the top with the bold and italics and underlining etc.

^ ^ ^That is our interview! ^ ^ ^
Me, Jay, Tiana and loads of other AMAZING MyChem fans got interviewed before the show at about 12/1pm. Watch it!

So I got to Auckland at about 6:30am. It was raining...and it was cold...-sigh- And we got on the airbus that Lord Jay Barhad previously explained to me. And I was sure we were lost but we got off the bus at a place called Britomart...there was a giant Christmas bauble that distracted me for like 30 seconds.

And then Jay and Tiana and Co. showed up and Jay said
"So what are you here for?"
[PLEASE NOTE: at this point I'm wearing a Black Parade jacket, jeans with one line from every MCR song ever written scribbled on them, MCR shoes and have a Black Parade bag on my shoulder. And I was carrying a WAY hardcore Doodle Bear... called Timothy]
and I said "I heard there was like some concert or something?"
Then I got hugged and Jay sniffed me.... which wasn’t that weird.... Okay, it kind of was.

Then we all went and got some breakfast from the mall.... mini doughnuts and coffee count as breakfast! So I had to go and ditch my stuff at the hotel before we could go to the arena. Tiana was going to show me where the hotel was...but it was raining, lots, and she had all ready completely destroyed someone else's umbrella so she walks over to a random bank dude, standing out side a random bank and was like,
"Can I borrow your umbrella?"
"Ehh no, no I ... I don't think so."
"Oh please? I only have to walk over to the Vector; I'll bring it straight back."
"Yeah? Well Alright then..."


And that was the last that random bank dude ever saw of his random bank umbrella....

Image
Stole this photo from Jay. They are the cool 'we-live-in-Auckland-so-we-got-to-stay-over-night' kids...

So we get to the hotel and I'm like "Yeah, Hi, I need to check in." and the lady went and got me a formy thing and noticed all of our MCR merch and said "They're playing tonight aren't they? The Chemical Something’s?"
I rolled my eyes and was like "Chemical Something’s?! My Chemical Romance!" then I had a wee bit of a mini spazz and she laughed and said sorry and the guy behind the counter said "Ohh they are those guys staying on the 7th floor." then my jaw hit the floor...until I realized our hotel only had 6 floors...he laughed at me.

So I ditched my crap (that includes Alan and Fridge) in the hotel room and went with Tiana and Tahlia over to the Vector Arena where there was about 20/30 fans by each door. And because we were just SO cool, we had traded our tickets and were at gate C instead of G. So we sat and waited... and sat some more... There was a trip back to the hotel for people to get changed, then back to Vector were we... Ehh...waited some more.... Jay got all gangstar aggressive at some girls who got too close to her t-shirt... "Whaaaat!!". You think that's bad? So help you if you try to use her port-a-loo!
Image
Waaaaaiting...

During the intense hours of semi-boredom people should learn not to leave over excited, teenaged MCR fans un-supervised with vivids and sharpies... 'HALLOWEEN' was written across my knuckles (even though Jay made fun of my "midgit digits"), 'DEAD!' on the back of my right hand and 'VERY MUCH ALIVE' on the back of my left hand, 'I'M FROM INO' on my left palm and 'NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE' on my neck. But are you ready for the best bit? On my forehead...'FATPANTS' -sigh-. Jay had 'PIGGY' on her arm and 'LITTLE TEETH' on her neck, which I wrote and fucked up quite nicely... Tiana had so much I probably won't remember it all. 'SAY IT LOVER, SAY IT' on her face, 'MOTHER WAR' some where... and she'll have to tell me and I'll fix this part later. I also had a sticker on the side of my face (stuck down with chap-stick) that said 'Do Not Swallow!'
Image
"LITTLE TEETH"

Then C4 man showed up, Jermaine. And he is so much blacker in real life...seriously! I was like ”Hey C4 man!” and then he said ”Hello My Chemical Romance Fans!” and we talked to him for a bit...by talked to him I mean I told him he says Gerard's name wrong, Nick totally gayed him out and I said if I ever hear 'Two Hearts' by Kylie again that I would stab something and he was like "You mean like Timothy?" then I was all offended he would even think of stabbing my Doodle Bear so Nick gayed him out with his shirt that Lord Jay Bar made at like 2am that morning that said 'I'M HARD FOR GERARD' and he had 'FAGGOT' written on his neck too. . . . .HIGH FIVE NICK! *imaginary high five*

So C4 man told us about how he had interviewed Gerard that morning and I said "Urgh! Was he wearing his sunglasses?" because I'm sorry, I just don't like them! And C4 man said "Nope I could see his eyes." Then I chose this moment to fall in to a fan-girl shaped lump of mush and said "Oh my god...and they're so pretty and hazel and... SHUT UP RACHEL!" Yes, I yelled at myself in front of C4 man.
Image
That's Jermaine from C4 (Thats a New Zealand music channel for all of you going "WTF?" ) Ashleigh's photo, I stole it.

So we waited some more... and then waited a little bit more... and at about 4 o'clock they put up the barriers… Well tried to. Good Lord... If some one says 'Move back!' would you just stand there and get in the way? Because that’s what 90% of the kids did. This is where bringing Alan along came in useful. I texted him and he and Fridge showed up and took like everyone’s stuff back to our hotel room. And brought me a sandwich, it wasn’t very nice, but I was mega hungry. And so we stood some more and we chanted the chant that Chloe taught everyone
"MCRMY WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?"
"OHH OHH OHH!"

And that made it on C4 and some dude behind me screamed "THIS IS SPARTA!!” afterwards...funny as... ANYWAY!
Image
One of the queues. Thanks to Tiana for the photo

About three hours later when the security kept wandering around etc, there were several sing-a-longs. I started the 'Teenagers' one! ^_^ and 'Blood' was fun too. I provided the guitar noises for ‘Welcome To The Black Parade’ which caused some people to look at me like I was a complete retard, and other people to crack up laughing. We also had a "LET US IN! LET US IN!" chant and that turned to a "OH BABY, LET ME IN!" chant, but the security people didn't really understand that that was a lyric, and they got creeped out, so that ended. Then it started raining but we were under the shelter bit which was fun... So for NO REASON me and people in my vicinity started a countdown "10! 9! 8!" and with each number more people joined in and it got louder and louder and then after "3! 2! 1!" everyone yelled, cheered, squealed, roared and screamed and nothing happened... it was pretty damn funny. There was an office type building across the road and people came out and stood on the balcony watching us and one of them was this old dude. And people started shouting “Take it off! Take it off!”…poor guy, getting all abused by the excited teenagers.
Image
"Oh baby let me in!" lol at Dean. Tiana's photo Just to the right of Dean's head is the balcony I was talking about.

And so finally the doors where opened and after a few screams of "STOP FUCKING PUSHING!" they started to let us in. We weren't allowed glow sticks in and I had one carefully hidden in the leg of my pants, but I banged into the barrier trying to get through the door and my whole leg was glowing yellow, and the dude who metal dectored me was like "You're gunna have to hand that over..." so I lost it... any way I was like the...20th person to get into the pit and the people who worked there were all "meeeh don't run!" .HA!
Image
Photograph is Tiana's...yay for being at the front of the mosh pit!

Ok so the barrier was all filled up but I got behind two girls and I was mega comfortable while they where having their ribs broken.... We had to sit there on the floor of the mosh pit for like 10 minutes 'cause the security guard was weird. Then I got a text from Henry, who was trying to be funny…so I rung him, and all the people in the pit at the time yelled shit like: “shut up, Henry!” and ”FUCK YOU!" -sigh- good times… And when the security dude said we could stand up... it hurt, everyone rushed forward all at once. So I ended up, in the second row of people, leaning on ‘Bitchy English Chick’ and ‘Girl Who Fought With Bitchy English Chick’. Tiana was on my right and on my left was one of the moderators from mychemicalromanceforum.com which is pretty awesome. Tahlia was sort of behind/ between Tiana and me, and Jay was on the barrier a couple of people to the right. Heather was behind me as well…I’m sorry dude, my hair was big.
Image
See the girl with the long white sleeves, and the girl with the glasses right at the front...? Now, see the retard behind them with her hand on her head and mouth hanging open?...yeah, that ones me...

And now...more waiting. There was music playing while we were standing and ‘Basketcase’ by Green Day came on, yeah basically perfect. The first opening band who played were called 'Street Wise Scarlet' ... they weren't too bad.... and just to make sure my camera was all working etc, I took a picture of them. The bass player kept screaming in his microphone “I’ve got sweat in my eyes and it hurts!!”, like during the songs, it was rather amusing. Then Circa Survive came on and...They...weren't that great... I mean come on! I paid over $500 to see My Chemical Romance not these guys. So the security guards had bottles of (really nice and cold) pump water and squirted mouthfuls for us when we got thirsty... My camera got destroyed with the water... =[ So my digital camera was destroyed before MyChem even hit the stage and I had been too scared my video camera would get me kicked out, so I had sent it back to the hotel with Alan. =[

During their set, some random pryo went off behind them, the best bit about it though; Circa Survive had no idea there was going to be explosions, the singer said something like “It’s become sort of a tradition to play pranks on each other through out this tour… but THAT was the most elaborate one so far!”. After each song they got a reasonable about of yelling and screaming, but when he said “We’ve got a few more songs and then I think… Ehh My Chemical Romance is playing tonight?”… Ahh there was so much more screaming… Sucks to be him. When he said “Alright, this is our last song.” he must have assumed from the noise that we liked them… so they played two more songs, I was so un-impressed.
Image
Tiana's photo. Lol creepy dude smiling

So anyway after Circa Survive were done, people stated getting really excited again... There was a few 'MCRMY, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?' chants but didn't quite go down the way we all wanted it to, and sort of turned into a 'MCR! MCR! MCR!' chant instead. So the stage crew men were running around doing stuff... and they pulled away this black sheet thing and the drums were there, we went crazy for the drums...even though we knew Bobbert would not be sitting behind them that night...-sigh- Tucker from Thursday filled in and he was actually pretty good. The drum had a picture of a little girl with a gas mask on. There was a really awesome backdrop with wolves on it too. Then the lights went out and we all went nuts... and I could see Ray standing by the side of the stage, there was squealing...

Entrance:
I'm not exactly 100% sure what order they came on stage I was too busy thinking 'Holy Shit! Mikey's wearing his "wee little boots!"' That's what I call them... Don't tease me!
He had that jacket on too…but no unicorn badge. I don't remember what Tucker was wearing, but Frank had a white shirt, black tie and a cardigan... Ray had a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a skull and cross-bones on the front and Gerard was wearing a black vest over a black shirt. The lights were flashing and there was lots of fire, and I was really surprised I could feel it...Goddammit it was pretty hot...Gerard was the last one to come on stage and I remember screaming so much I felt my kidneys cramp... yeah. So the first song they played was...
Image
Tiana's photo, but OMG WEE LITTLE BOOTS!!

'This Is How I Disappear'
There were lots of fire balls, right at the start. And Gerard got the mic stand and held it up over his head. The Fire stopped and there were lots of spotlights flashing then Gerard was like "New Zealand! We are MY....CHEMICAL......ROMANCE!!" (just incase we didn't know, I suppose) [crowd goes wild] and the very first line of the songs is "GO!" and when he screamed that comment type fireworks went off behind them. And on the line ‘Tell me is it so, that all the good girls go, to heaven…’ Gerard just said “That all the good girls go…SING IT!!” and there was loads of smoke! Smoke machines are cool! and then at the line 'Can you hear me cry out to you...' he got us all to wave our arms all side to side and NO ONE, near me was doing it in time, or at the same time as anyone one else, it was rather amusing.
Image
Thanks to Ashleigh for putting this photo on Bebo.

'Dead!':
....Wow. Totally amazing, Gerard told me to jump...so I jumped, my apologies to a) Heather who was behind me and b) the English girl in front of me who I was pretty much dry humping all evening... So at the start Gerard like wandered over to one corner and sang, then the next one and then while he was standing in the middle of the stage the line is meant to be 'Wouldn't it be grand? It aint exactly what you planned and wouldn't it be great if we were dead?' but Gerard modified it slightly and sung 'Wouldn't it be grand? It aint exactly what you planned and wouldn't it be great if we were fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck you!'. Which to be honest didn't make a lot of sense, but I screamed anyway. And then he said ’The ending if your life won't wait then your...Oh you sing it!' ... So we did. And when he sung "Wouldn't it be grand to take a pistol by the hand?" he had his hands in a gun shape in front of his microphone, it looked really cool. Then he got us all to clap while he sung the 'And in my honest observation during this operation found a complication in your heart, so long...' bit. Then holy hell! Ray motherfuckin’ Toro played his 'look-at-me-kick-some-serious-ass-at-guitar' part, he was bouncing up and down all over the freakin’ stage and it was amazing! And Mikey, oh my god, he was moving... like a lot, and his hair was all sweaty and he was shaking his head, that looked pretty cool too. And then as Ray was finishing his 'look-at-me-kick-some-serious-ass-at-guitar' bit Gerard started jumping up and down on the spot and was screaming "EVERYBODY JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP! LET ME FUCKIN' HEAR YOU!" and we all started singing the 'LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!' part and Gerard did the 'Well come on!' and we kept 'LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA'-ing and he screamed " I WANNA HEAR ALL OF YOU!" so he sung the 'If life aint just a joke...' bits while the crowd provided the 'LA LA LA LA LA LA''s. While Ray was running all over the place playing guitar like a mad man. Then Gerard finished the song with 'Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh!' and then more comet type fireworks went off behind them.
Image
Credit to FreeFalling

'I'm Not Okay':
This song marked a perfect opportunity for Gerard to do his 'look-at-me-walk-like-a-chicken' dance. The lights were all flashing red and stuff. Before the song Gerard yelled “Look at all you fucking people! New Zealand, I could be wrong but I think you fucking love us! This is amazing you guys are the best fucking crowd so far! Now don’t go getting fucking lazy! We’re gunna shut the lights and keep going, is that alright with you?!” what did he except? Us to say, no? We all screamed and yelled and he shouted “LETS DO IIIITTT!!” So at the start he let us sing ”Better off this way!” and “…the second floor…” And then he was on the far right corner of the stage, by Ray, and at the line ‘You wear me out’ he started humping…well nothing really, he was basically humping the air while singing “Uhh Uh Uh Uh” and held the microphone out for us to sing the line ‘… but don’t know what it means…’ and the line ‘…take a good hard look!’ and just before Ray/Frank’s guitar solo part Gerard screamed “Hands up! And down! And up and down!” It sounded like an aerobics video I thought…but I did it anyway! And Frank was sitting on the amplifier… Like right in front of me! And Ray was head banging the way he does. So then the house lights got turned on and Gerard stood right in the middle of the stage and held the microphone out and we all bellowed “I’M OKAY!!” and he grinned at Mikey (‘cause we were all THAT awesome!) and sung “I’m Ohh…” and we all screamed the “KAAAAAYY!!!” bit. And are you ready for the best part? Right then Gerard blew kisses into the crowd and one was so while he had eye contact with me! So I blew one back just cause I wanted to know if he really was looking at me, and he smirked and winked at me. Yeah, basically I can die happy now… so then he sung “I’m Okay now!” and we repeated it while Ray was over standing next to Gerard playing and head banging. And then he did his “But you really need to listen to me, cause I’m telling you the truth, and I mean this ever so much that I am…” While Frank was scrambling all over his corner of the stage trying to find his microphone that he’d knocked over/thrown away earlier in the song then when he found it all he had to do was yell “TRUST ME!” and the whole place went mental again! And Frankie had crawled up and was lying down on the speakers. And at the very end Gerard goes “New Zealand! SCREAM!” (Even though her pronounces ‘New’ like ‘Noo’ but we love him so he is forgiven…) And we all yelled the last ‘Kaaaa-aaaa-aaaay’ part.
Image
Frankie sitting on the speaker www.stuff.co.nz provided the photo

’Give ‘Em Hell, Kid’ :
Okay so before this song Gerard was pacing the stage and he said “Not many people know what this song’s about but there was a time before My Chemical Romance, were I used to hang out outside porn theatres, turning tricks for cocaine, you know what I’m talking about!?” … yeah Gerard…Of course we do…. Any way. This was probably one of my favorite songs of the night; Gerard changed the words a lot too. And Frank was fully going crazy with guitar swinging and jumping etc. Just before the line ‘You’re beautiful!’ Gerard screamed “Who’s beautiful?!” and pointed himself and the crowd yelled the line “YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL!!”…very clever Gerard...very clever. And instead of ‘Find another way’ he kept singing ‘Find a fuckin’ way’ so that meant the audience kept getting the words wrong… nice. Okay so then he came over and was standing in between Frank and Mikey (which was directly in front of me!) and I can’t remember exactly but the line is meant to be ‘… like the firing squad or the mess you made…’ but I’m pretty sure Gerard sung something like “Suck you off some more so I can get cocaine” and when he sung “Your dreams and your fucked up hair!” my ‘fro needed to be head banged…so I did. At the end of the song there is a line that goes ‘Won’t you tell me? Well there’s no way I’m kissing that guy!’ all though Gerard’s free-styling skils came in rather handy and he changed it to “ $10 for a hand job, $20 for a blow job, I'll give you whatever the fuck you want for cocaine!” and at the very very end he yelled something like “Oh, it’s on!”
Image
Picture from FreeFalling

‘The Sharpest Lives’:
The lighting for this song was worthy of an epileptic fit or two. At the line ‘…if it looks like I’m laughing, I’m really just asking to leave’ Gerard was like beating his hands up and down so, naturally, we all did the same. He was singing it relatively normally until the line ‘I’m the one that you loathe!' which he kind of screamed/ screeched It sounded wicked. And he waved his arm and gestured to Ray and Mikey on either side of him on the line ‘away with the boys in the band’ And there was a smoke machine going the whole time and just as Gerard sung “…so why don’t you blow me a k-everybody 1 2 3 4! Give me a shot to remember!...” (and then did a really cool ‘jump-in-the-air-really-high-and-semi-do-the-splits-before-landing’ thingy) The whole part of the mosh I was in almost fell, the was a violent jolt to the right and it was scary for a second or two until people calmed themselves back down and stopped trying to move in the completely wrong direction. And for reasons known only to himself Gerard added “suck suck suck suck!!” to the end of the first chorus. And for the line ‘Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo.’ everybody stretched their hands up into the air and it looked really cool but smelt pretty foul…what with all the armpits being newly exposed and all. After that line he was just about to go on to the chorus when he said “I wanna see all you mother fuckers…” I think he said ‘In the air’ but that makes like no sense… Ohh well. Then he got us to clap during the guitar bit “I wanna see them all in the air!” and he threw in a couple of “Woah!”’s ‘cause he is that cool. Then Gerard sung “…in love with all of these vampires… I wanna hear you sing it!!” so he stood on one of the speaker-y things and the crowd sung the ‘wooo ooo o ooooo’ bits and Gerard kept counting us in “Two, Three, Four One Two Three!” Then at the very end I’m pretty sure he said something like “Gimme your blood, gimme your blood!” Well that’s what it sounded like any way.
Image
Thanks to www.stuff.co.nz for the picture

‘Mama’:
Ahh, this song fully kicked ass, like it was amazing! Before it Gerard said “You guys are bad ass, bad ass motor scooters that what you are!” and we all went completely mental! And then he said “Put your fuckin’ hands up!” and he stuck his arms up in the air, and we all screamed and did the same “Keep ‘em up like that, I’ll keep mine up if you keep yours up, that’s the deal. Until we kick out this next jam, you keep ‘em up…. I wish you could smell me right now” [crowd goes wild] “I wish I could smell you right now!” [crowd goes wilder]“Oh wait… I can.” Yes. It was that bad… Anyway, the music started, and the lights were all red and Gerard went “Everybody in the whole place, whole place. Everybody in the whole place, whole place. Everybody in the whole place, whole place. Everybody in the whole place, whole place. Everybody in the whole place, whole place! Everybody in the whole place, whole place clap!” so we did, obviously. I wish I’d paid more attention at the time, because remembering it now makes me giggle, because the keyboard sounded like a glockenspiel… yeah I think they sound cute… and what? Gerard sung the first line “Mama, we all go to hell.” and then held his microphone out for us to repeat it, then he sung the ‘I’m writing this letter and wishing you well’ part and we all yelled “MAMA WE ALL GO TO HELL!”. And it is important to know that the glockenspiel type sounds are still happening in the background. Why is it important? Yeah, I dunno. I just like the sound. So Gerard walked over to the right of the stage, while spinning around in a 360 for some reason and sung “Oh well now Mama, we’re all gunna die.” and he added a ‘La la la la la la la la’ to the end. And he was walking around with his hand on his hip the way he does. So he wandered over to the left, and he was standing in front of me and he sung “I’d hate to see you cry” while rubbing his eyes then instead of singing ‘Mama, we’re all gunna die!’ Gee sung “Mama, we’re all gunna motherfuckin’ jump!” and then he was jumping up and down, and Mikey was jumping up and down and we were all jumping up and down… It was a great big jump fest I tell ya! And during the first chorus there were these big bright white spotlights shone out on the mosh pit. Gerard added like two extra syllables to the word ‘flies’ during the line ‘Mama, we’re meant for the flies’ he also held out his microphone for us to sing ‘…a coffin your size…’ and while we sung that he just stood there touching himself.... Then I think he said “Sing it New Zealand!” or something along those lines and started on the ‘Well mother what the war did to my legs and to my tongue…’ part and was standing just to the right of me while doing it and pointed at his legs and mouth while singing, we got to scream “You should’a raised a baby girl!” and he shouted the “I should’a been a better son!” bit. Instead of repeating the ‘…better son…’ bit he said “You better jump in the mother-fuckin’-air!” so guess what we did? We jumped. Then there was fire! Oh so much fire! Fire balls! Just before, and during the part were Gerard sort of chants ‘Mama! Mama! Mama!’ and then after he had done that the fire just spewed straight up behind them. It was ridiculously hot! I don’t know how the boys did it! Gerard got us to start waving our arms when he said “…But there’s shit that I’ve done…” and we got to yell “WITH THIS FUCK OF A GUN!”. My god!It looked so cool, with the whole place lit up red, us waving our arms while Gee was screaming “We’re damned after all! Through fortune and flame we fall!” For some reason, I don’t even think he knows why, at the end of the song when the music had stopped Gerard said “If you don’t put any penicillin on that, it’s never ever going to clear up.”
Image
www.stuff.co.nz's picture

‘Cemetery Drive’:
So when the music started Gerard got us all to clap and held his microphone out with one hand behind his ear for us to sing ‘…mausoleum door…’. There were smoke machines going the whole time too. And on the first ‘I miss you’ Gerard did this really random kick thing, then he got us to wave our arms again and he changed a line slightly so he sung “Oh we’re singing songs that make you slit your wrists…” and pointed at us then sort of held his wrist out (I’m not sure why, it’s like ‘we know what a wrist is, Gerard!’...but, hey!) On the line ‘…Want me for…’ Gerard started jumping up and down (really high, I might add!) and got us to do the same, my apologies once again to the English girl in front of me… He got us all to beat our hands up and down when he started singing ‘Way Down!’. And, oh how I was longing for a 'Ghost Of You' reenactment, but alas, Mikey just wasn’t playing the game… Every time the band played a chorus these red colored strobe lights went off, and they looked awesome! Gerard sung “way down! Leeme see your arms! Way Down lemme see your arms!” near the end of the song, and pretty much bounced the whole length of the stage before letting us scream the last ‘WAY DOWN!’ in that part then he was jumping up and down (really freaking high! – I was like ‘Is that even possible?’-)and then he fell to his knees when we did and kept singing while Frank and Mikey were totally rocking out over my side of the stage. Then he managed to drag himself onto his feet and threw in another “Leeme see your arms!” between the lyrics so we all waved our arms while he sung the final ‘Way Down!’’s and kept pointing to the side of the arena and then the floor while Mikey remained standing…bastard. Gerard finished the song with “Way…sway sway sway sway sway STOP!” and held his hand up and we all screamed then they all walked over to the drum riser as the lights dimmed out.
Image
Picture belongs FreeFalling

‘Welcome To The Black Parade’:
Okay defiantly one of the best songs of the night. Before Gerard came over and stood RIGHT IN FRONT of me and Tiana and gave a wee speech about how awesome we were and how we should have high opinions of ourselves while there was random piano music going. “You guys are amazing, I aint gunna shit you either, I’d be really fucking mean to you if I don’t like you but I love you guys, you guys are awesome. And it’s because… Do have, you guys have a really high opinion of yourselves?” [crowd screams] “If you don’t, you should because we all, on stage, have an extremely fucking high opinion of ourselves” [more screaming from the mosh]“And so tonight, for you guys, we’re gunna give it every motherfuckin’ thing we’ve got”[crowd yells (if possible) louder than before]“And now, I wanna leave these lights on, I wanna hear you sing this…with me.” Then we all screamed and on the very first note from the piano, people went absolutely nuts! There were tears… I think we might have been singing a tiny wee bit too fast, but mehh! That’s okay! Gerard goes “He said,” and held his microphone out as we all screamed “Son, when you grow up, would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned?” and there were lighters and cell phones in the air. Which made me think of two things; one of them was ’Jesus Christ, her lighter is way to close to my hair!’ and also ‘Oh my god… I should ring Ellen.’ So with much difficulty I managed to get my phone out of my pocket and accidentally dialed Eamon’s number by mistake the first time, but anyway I put the right number in and set it on speaker and then held it up. At the line ‘…and all the non-believers’… Gerard pulled the finger to mid air pretty much. And I really wanted to scream ‘SHUUUUUUUUUUN!’ but thought I shouldn’t. Ok so evil security man thought I was recording or something and he tried to take my cell phone! I was like “NO WAY, BITCH!” so I had to hang up on Ellen pretty quick, which fails. Just after the line ‘… to join the Black Parade!’ Gerard screamed “Get your arms up! In the air!” and then we were all punching the air, like in the ‘Teenagers’ video. Then Gerard sung the next bit doing the arm punchy thing in time to the music and the very last word is ‘Damned’ and Gerard sung that and then sort of threw both his arms in the air, and we did too, then on the first note of the guitar part he punched the air again and there were explosions behind him and the lights started changing colors, and you know how New Zealanders are so easily amused by shiny colorful stuff, so there was lots of screaming. So Gerard was wandering between the left and right of the stage singing, taking the whole mic stand with him for some reason or other. During the ‘We’ll carry on!’ part the lights were changing colors like every freaking color you can think of… It was the least Black Parade I have ever seen. But ‘Welcome To The Technicolor Parade’ doesn’t sound nearly as cool. So I’ll ignore it. Gerard sung the next verse to the stage floor, because he had one hand on his leg and was all exhausted and such. Instead of singing ‘Defiant to the end we hear them call’ Gerard said “Defiant to the end, NEW ZEALAND!!” and held out his microphone and we sung the ‘hear them call’ bit. Then he sung “on and on we carry through the fears” and threw his arms up in the air and the crowd sung the ‘Woo Ohh Ohh’ and then sung it again after Gerard said “Disappointed faces of your peers” and on that line Mikey just wandered over to the other end of the stage, where Ray was standing and then back (I don’t know who they really were or what they did with the real Mikey Way…although they pulled off the ‘wee little boots’ quite nicely). After the ‘just a man! I’m not a hero’ we all shouted “I …DON’T …CARE!” and Gerard punched his mic in the air on every word and it looked so cool! Then there was a massive shower of sparks! It rained freaking sparks! Just after he sung “We’ll carry on!” that lasted right until the end of the song. Then the lights went out and the whole place was dark again.
Image
That is my hand on the right, so I am in the same photo as Frank Iero and Mikey Way... technically. Thanks to Tiana for the picture.

’I Don’t Love You’:
The start of this song had almost everyone confused for a bit. It was pretty much all dark except for a single spotlight on Gerard and he sung “Well when you go, would you even turn to say…I don’t…I don’t…love you like I did…yesterday” but he sung it really strange and distorted, and it sort of sounded like 'Unchained Melody' and there was no music but people were still waving their lighters and cell phones. Looking back now it’s really obvious what he was singing but at the time a lot of us were like ‘Okay, seriously…What the?’
Ok so the first little bit was played and everyone screamed, then Gerard yelled “ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR!” and the music started playing like full force and purple and blue lights came on. And Gerard was waving his arm in the air so of course we did too. And after the line ‘…off to find another way…’ I don’t know if it was intentional or sub conscious but Gerard looked down at, and sort of twisted his wedding ring…AWW! When he sung “Take your gloves and get out” he hand his hands up in fists in front on him and he punched the air a couple of times. Then he leant his head to the right and just started dribbling, it was rather comical there was so much drool. He came and stood next to Mikey, which, I’m sure I’ve mentioned before, but, WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! To sing ‘…so sick and tired of all the needless beating…’. So when he got to the line ‘baby get up, while you can’ then held his microphone towards us with one hand behind his ear and we all sung the ‘Wooah! Wooah!’ part and Gerard screamed “Ohh You’re breaking my fucking heart!”. So while Gerard was singing ‘…When you go…’ Frank spat (a lot) at Mikey but he missed, and the look Mikey gave him was so cute kind of like ’I don’t get it, Frankie. Why are you spitting at me? I thought you loved me!' and then he sort of edged away, had I been less busy singing I would have laughed. Just before the guitar solo part Gerard yelled “NEW ZEALAND ARMS UP!” so we stuck our arms back in the air and waved in time with Gerard’s while Ray and Frank kicked major musical ass. Then after the guitar bit Gerard goes “Would you have the guts to say…SING IT!” and we all sang “I DON’T LOVE YOU!” and Gerard screamed “WHAT!?” and then we said “LIKE I LOVED YOU…” and then Gerard waved his arm at us as we sung “YESTER-” and then he joined back in and the whole place was bellowing “DAAAY-HAAAY-AYYYYY”. At the end of the song when Gerard sung the very last ‘Yesterday’ he waved his arm out over the crowd then held his microphone in the air above his head. That earned another kidney cramping scream.
Image
Tiana's photo...My Hand.. =]
"a few seconds after this was taken Mikey Way was violently prodded by a giant hand..."

’House Of Wolves’:
At the drum beats at the start there were green/blue spotlights flashing in time with the music, and when Gerard screamed “GO!”, with his fist in the air they got faster. So in my opinion this song just doesn’t last long enough! On the line ‘Hey Halleluiah’ Gerard did that cross thing on himself and then wandered over to the right of the stage. And he added a “Come on!” just before he sang “Tell me I’m a bad man kick me like a stray” When he had sung the line ‘Tell me I’m an angel, take this to my grave’, Gerard came over and stood at my side of the stage with his arms and microphone out and that ‘yeah,-scream-for-me-you-know-I’m-god!’ look on his face. While we were screaming he just stood there touching himself the way he does oh so well. When Gerard finished singing ‘We got innocence for days!’ Mikey fell to his knees and played bass on his knees! (Of course he couldn’t have done that during ‘Cemetery Drive’ he had to be difficult…gosh!) And pretty much as soon as Mikey got back up, Gerard got down on his knees and sung and then got us all to jump up and down really fast just before he shouted “GO!!” and held his microphone towards the mosh and we all sung “Better run like the devil cause they never gunna leave you alone!” and Gerard screamed “You better hide…” and we finished it “…up in the alley cause they never gunna find you home!” Frank had run over to the middle of the stage and was playing in front of the drum riser. After he sang ”I’ve been a bad motherfucker, tell your sister I’m another” Gerard held out the microphone for us to scream “GO GO GO!!” he finished the lyrics with “Tell me I’m a bad bad, bad motherfuckin’ man, YES I AM. YES I AM! UH! accompanied by some awesome guitar playing courtesy of Ray Toro and Frank Iero.
Image
Picture from www.stuff.co.nz

‘You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison’:
This was my favorite song of the night! I was so happy I couldn’t believe they were playing it. Gerard walked up to his microphone and grabbed is and screamed “Boogedy Boogdey Boo!” (I know that looks retarded written down but it sounded awesome.) Okay, so the whole place basically lit up blue and Gerard was standing in the middle of the stage, while the guys were tuning their guitars and the music started. Gerard began rolling his sleeves up and he said “I wanna hear you guys go fuck yourselves,”[insert fan girl squeals here]“Because somebody tells me to go fuck myself, on a daily basis, you guys know what that might sound like?” Right then (I think it was…)Chloe threw her set of handcuffs up onto the stage, this distracted Gerard slightly and he looked down at them, kicked them backward to where the drum riser was and mumbled “Oh that’s dangerous.” then seemed to remember what he was talking about and said “It sounds a lot like this…” he took the microphone out of it’s stand and walked to he edge of the stage going “Uh uh uh uh uh” in time to the music while running his hand down his chest. Then said “Let me hear you go…” and we all copied him (except for the touching ourselves part…we left that up to him) then he said “Let me hear you go…” and then did his random orgasm noise again only louder and then screamed “Let me hear you go…” and held the mic out for us to copy, which we did. Then he did the whole thing once more and ended with “One two three four!” before singing “In the middle of a gun fight…” and he was totally proud of himself, you could tell from the grin on his face. Although I suppose when you have the power to make an arena full of people have a huge collective fake orgasm, you’re allowed to be proud of yourself. At some point between ’House Of Wolves’ and ‘Prison’ the pink shiny cowboy hat that some one had brought for Frank had been thrown on stage and Frank was now wearing in. Gerard let us sing ‘…high…’ as we all threw our arms in the air then he sung the first verse standing…right…in…front…of…me! He sung “…say a prayer, fuckers! Let’s go!” we weren’t too bothered he had just called us fuckers, and we jumped up and down for him, because we love him that much. He did like mid-air/ mime push ups at the line ‘…they make me do push ups in drag…’ when he sung ‘…say so long…’ he was standing over in front of me again and waved good bye at us. Then he goes “But I don’t remember SING IT! and big, bright spotlights shone onto the mosh as we all screamed “I REMEMBER!” and then he blew us a kiss. Then Frank was chucked his hat away and did his ‘look-at-me-run-all-over-the-stage-and-play-guitar-at-the-same-time’ thing, and Ray was doing his ‘I-basically-am-the-new-Slash’ thing and Mikey was all ‘Check-it-out-bitches-I’m-moving-on-stage!’ thing, Gerard was fully having a spazz, and singing stuff that wasn’t in the song, and I couldn’t make out, but one part was something like ‘…you’re killin’ me!’…and he spazzed so much he lost his ear piece thingy. He didn’t sing ‘I won’t go down by myself, but I’ll go down with my friends’ instead he sung “I won’t go down by myself but I’ll go down with my fri- I FUCKED YOUR FRIENDS!” which is clearly a reference to how much he wanted to perform ‘Honey, This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough for the Two of Us’…clearly! Then as the song ended he was jumping up and down, super high and doing mid-air splits while going ‘Ah Ah Ah Ah!’ really high pitched.
Image
Frankie in "The Hat" Picture belongs too FreeFalling

‘Helena’:
Before this song Gerard came over and stood in front of me and made another random little speech “We’re having an amazing fucking time, Thank you.”[crowd goes wild] “Are you guys having a good time?”[crowd goes even wilder]“How many of you guys came to the Big Day Out?”. I screamed so hard I got another cramp… “That day when we showed up in our black t-shirts and fucked every thing up, that day. Fuck those pointy shoed motherfuckers if you know what I’m talking about! I aint cool, you aint cool, none of us on this motherfuckin’ stage are cool and that’s the way we fucking like it!” Lots more screaming accompanied this. “Kiss my ass; you know what I’m sayin’? Lemme hear you say ‘KISS MY ASSS!’!” so we all screamed “KISS MY ASS!!” when he held out his microphone. Then he said “Straight up. So we wanna thank a band that flew all the way from America to be with us over here and that band is called Circa motherfuckin’ Survive!” There was some cheering here, not all that enthusiastic to be honest… and Ray was wondering around behind Gerard, clapping “We also want you guys to make some noise for Streetwise Scarlet please!” Again the cheering wasn’t all that loud… “But we really want to thank Circa Survive from the bottom of our hearts, they’re one of our favorite fucking bands, amazing fucking live band, sweetest guys we know. It’s been amazing being out with them we wanna thank them MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE!” so we did. And this time the applause was slightly less pitiful… So then Gerard said “Lemme tell you, you guys are lucky tonight, cause you’re gunna get a Ray Toro guitar solo, I’m telling you.” the noise this was greeted with fully put Circa Survive to shame! The whole place erupted! And Ray got all nervous, so Gerard said “Yeah, he’s not ready yet.” and the whole place went ‘Aww!’ “He’s not ready yet, he told me, he just said ‘I’m not ready yet’. He’s shy, you probably didn’t know that about him but he’s really shy, look at him,” and we all screamed again, Ray was standing facing the drum riser and just held his arms up. Gerard just kept rambling “He’s so shy. We’re going to play you a song first, loosen him up a little.” So the music started up and everyone yelled and Gerard stood in the middle of the stage and put his arms up, we copied him and he said “Alright, alright” and he got us all to start clapping and then Gerard goes “This song is about a funeral! And it’s called… Helena” and the screaming was amazing! So Gerard started singing it really softy and let us sing ‘…the hearse you…’ Gerard sung really softly until ‘…so far from’ and then screamed the word ‘YOU!’ all awesome and such! Just before the second chorus a stage crew dude came out from back stage and gathered up the busted bits of Gerard’s ear piece thing… I’m not sure why but I thought it was funny. Then Gerard goes “…well I’ve been holding…SING IT, AUCKLAND!(even though he pronounced it ‘Ockland', but like I said before, we love him, he’s forgiven) and stood in the middle of the stage with his arms out as we all sang “What’s the worst that I can say?”. He got us all to start clapping again for the ‘Can you hear me?’ part he started jumping on just before he said “…we’ll meet again, AUCKLAND!” and so we all screamed and jumped up and down with him. My belt didn’t seem to agree with the jumping and got caught on someone or something and came un-done. Most unfortunately I didn’t notice this until my jeans had already begun to fall down. It was such a mission trying to pull them back up! The girl in front of me totally thought I was feeling her up (for the record: I wasn’t!) I managed to get them done back up as Gerard was singing the last chorus and he fell onto his hands and knees and was screaming the words, looked bloody amazing! He stood back up as the song ended, put his microphone back in the stand and just before the lights went out made a ‘MWAH!’ kissing noise into the mic, it was cute because 90% of the mosh pit did it back and almost immediately looked embarrassed for doing so.
Image
Tiana's photo

‘Teenagers’:
So we got our Ray Toro guitar solo! I managed to start a “TORO! TORO!” chant. I’m not sure how long it lasted though. His solo was fantastic! And it was sort of funny; I am not the only one who though she detected a hint of jealousy from Gerard who hung out over by the drum riser while Ray got oodles of attention. It didn’t last very long, only about two minutes, but we all clapped the whole time. When he was done we all screamed and cheered and Gerard walked back to the middle of the stage, got his microphone and goes “Well alright!” and then the music for that oh-so-familiar single started everybody was totally into it, it was great! Frank and Mikey both turned around and walked back toward the drum riser and Frank hit Mikey, or poked him, or flicked him or something…what ever it was Mikey was being bullied! And then Ray went over to join them. And I have no idea what was happening! Gerard was singing in the front center of the stage and the three of them were all huddled together at the back of the stage for some reason or other. When Gerard sung “Because the drugs never work…” he got us all to bang our fists just like in the video. Frank and Mikey came back to the front of the stage as Gerard sung “…Keeping you clean…”. As the chorus started Gerard did his ‘look-at-me-jump-insanely-high’ thing (If you saw them at the EMA awards, you’ll know what I mean) Ray wandered back over to the right of the stage, and Gerard walked (strutted) over to the left, next to Mikey while singing “Strike a violent pose” and then did his strut back over to Ray’s side of the stage singing about ‘The boys and girls in the clique’ and once again, before the chorus he did his ‘look-at-me-jump-insanely-high’ thing, and we all did too, and thankfully my belt and jeans stayed put. For the guitar part Gerard walk... No he strutted again. To the back of the stage, by the drums and got himself a tambourine before coming back to the middle of the stage and singing “They said all…” and then just played his tambourine while the crowd sang the entire chorus, right up until “…maybe they’ll leave you alone…” when he joined back in. Frank had wandered over to play on Ray’s side of the stage and then came back on the last chorus, when Gerard screamed real randomly and sang “Teenagers scare the fucking shit outta me”.
Image
The red and blue thing is Tiana's hand which means that the other arm on the left could be mine... infact I think it is.

‘Sleep’:
The backing track started playing and people started screaming and yelling and someone near me kept shouting “OH MY GOD! IT’S SLEEP! OH MY GOD!”. It was like ‘Yeah we know…quit bellowing in my eardrum…’. It was really dark except for blue lights behind the guys, the smoke machine was going again and the piano was playing in the background and the whole place was really eerie it was so cool. When the guitars started up the blue spotlights flashed, we all started jumping and Gerard stood in the middle of the stage with his microphone held up over his head and shouted “C’mon!” on the line ‘…gutter institutions…’ Gerard came over and stood in front of me. When the first chorus started the smoke machines were back in action and blue and white spotlights were flashing. These massive yellow lights came on just as Gerard got us to sing ‘…your dreams…’. Then he screamed, louder than was necessary “Three cheers for…” and let us scream “Tyranny” then he screamed “Unapologetic…” and got us to yell “Apathy!” during the chorus’ blue and white spotlights flashed in time with the ‘Sleee-heeee-heee-eeep’s’ then at the ‘Just Sleep….Just Sleep’ part Gerard scream “Ahh C’mon, Auckland!” and while he was singing it he was having a wee bit of a spazz and twitching and stuff. Then he got down on his knees in front of the drum riser and just screamed. A lot. Then got up and crouched down next to Mikey (*cough cough*, IN FRONT OF ME!) and screamed some more. Then he got up and it looked like he was just going to finish the sing in the middle of the stage, but no. He fell down to his knees and screamed. And Frank was bent over playing his guitar basically on a right angle for some reason or other. Then the lighting got faster, you know daring us to have a fit or something, and then Gerard was lying on the stage screaming his lungs out. When the very last drum beat was played sparks shot straight up behind them, and Gerard just… lay there. The keyboard was finishing doing it’s thing and Frank was on his knees looking like he couldn’t breathe properly. Then Mikey chucked his pick into the mosh. Now I’ve told you I was directly in front of him right? Yeah well, I missed it. Tahlia caught it as it whizzed past my ear. She caught Frank’s one as well, although I’m not sure which song that was during I’ll have to ask her later. So all the guys apart from Gerard, who was still lying on the floor, and the keyboard player wandered off. Then it went all dark but Gerard... still lay there.
Image
Tiana's photo

‘Cancer’:
So after a few minutes of just lying on the stage by himself, Gerard dragged himself to his feet. Much to the delight of the screaming mosh pit. Then the keyboard started, and I was thinking ‘Is this “Cancer”? It sort of sounds like it…’ but Gerard started singing and we found out it wasn’t ‘Cancer’, it was, much to Jay’s arousal, ‘Flash’ by Queen. He sung that on one knee in the middle of the stage and when he finished not only did Jay shout “I’M SO AROUSED!” but the keyboard changed and did actually start playing ‘Cancer’. The only thing going through my head was ‘Don’t cry. Don’t cry'. For the record; I didn’t cry. It was dark except for spotlights behind Gerard. He tried singing it really soft, but the volume at which we were singing it back, meant he had to raise his voice or he just wouldn’t be heard. On the line ‘…In all my favorite colors…’ Gerard started swaying the arm that wasn’t holding his microphone and everyone copied. Once again there were cell phones and lighters in the air. I didn’t even mind that my head might catch fire; everything just seemed way too perfect. After he sung ‘…I will not kiss you…’ he added a random whimpery “Ohh Ohh” type thing. When he sang the first ‘…cause the hardest part of this is leaving you…’ he stood right up the front of the stage and swung his arms again. And the smoke machine came back on and more lights got turned on. He sung “Oh my...” then held out the microphone and the keyboardist stopped playing as everyone sang “AGONY!” and Gerard sang “Know that I will…” and got us to sing “NEVER MARRY!”, which I thought was smart of him. At the end of the song Gerard just sang “’cause the hardest part of this is leaving…” and then he sort of wandered away from his microphone, dramatic pause or something. Then the keyboard stopped and everyone one was screaming, he came back and stood in front of me, with his hands on his hips then threw them up in the air and we all yelled and did the same. He stood there for a bit the started flicking his hands up and down to get us to scream, which we did, then he walked back over to his mic stand, muttered “Thank you” and sang one last “Yoooooouuuuuu!” and then! Really quickly he said “Good night New Zealand!” and ran off stage, and like a complete tool, I screamed “NOOO!” and then when I realized other people were screaming too it wasn’t so bad. But I swear I thought I was gunna burst into tears. The lights all went out and the people at the back started to leave. Behind me I could hear an “MCR! MCR!” chant and some where to my right there was a chant of “ENCORE! ENCORE!” I joined that one. People started clapping and the Ray appeared at the right side of the stage with an acoustic guitar, and everybody started screaming again. I thought it was over so I was mega happy upon finding out that they had at least one more song for us. It was really dark and hard to see, but Ray ended up sitting on a chair with his guitar and while he was tuning it, Gerard walked back onto the stage… as I’m sure you can imagine there was some applause…
Image
Picture belongs to Tiana

‘Desert Song’:
Gerard came and stood right at the front and put one arm in the air, and everybody screamed and did the same and he got us all to wave our arms and then he walked back over to his microphone stand and said “Light it up Auckland” so once again the lighters and cell phones were all in the air. When the music started some girl behind Jay kept bellowing “DEMOLITION LOVERS!!”…poor Jay. For some reason he sang the line ‘To carry on through cartilage and fluid’ with one of his hands up in the air. And he pointed at us as he sang ‘…to stare or wash away the blood…’. At this point my arms were so sore, I thought they were going to fall off and I’d lose them in the mosh pit… but I kept them in the air. My favorite part of this song is ‘From the lights to the pavement, from the van to the floor, from backstage to the doctor, from the Earth to the morgue. Morgue, morgue, morgue’ on the last ‘morgue’ everybody scremed it really loud and the lights got brighter and it was all so… dude, there isn’t even an appropriate adjective. Gerard took his microphone out of it’s stand and kept singing right through the next verse. When he sang the last line of “Well after all..” he added some ‘Wooo ohhh ohh oh’s onto the end. And then we all screamed and cheered and as he was repeating the line Frank, Ray and Mikey came back on stage and Gerard held one fist up in the air so we all screamed and cheered louder.
Image
Tiana's photograph. This is were we are getting told to go fuck ourselves.

‘Famous Last Words’:
The lights were out and the guys were tuning their guitars etc, and it was semi-quiet… so I chose this moment to shout “IERO, YOU’RE MY HERO!” and Frankie heard me! He didn’t see me though because it was too dark, but I saw him smirk and look up. [Insert happy sigh here]. Okay so the start of the song the place was lit up blue and lights flashed in time with the bass line. Just before Gerard sang “So many bright lights that cast a shadow” there were fire balls erupting behind him they were so hot! And one of the girls in front of me was freaking out about it. Gerard sang “I’m income-fucking-plete” and he didn’t seem to mind that there just wasn’t enough room for all those syllables. Just before the first chorus Gerard was jumping up and down and said something like ‘Can you sing it?!’… we could. Before the line “Can you see my eyes are shining bright?” Gerard randomly licked his own hand, and then came and sang in front of me. Mikey ran away and played on the right hand side while Gerard sang “…jet black hotel mirror and I’m so fuckin’ weak…” before the chous Gerard yelled “Get the fuck up!”. He sung the next chorus and got down on one knee. During the guitar part just before ‘Theese bright lights’ Gerard spun around and lots of fire balls were exploding behind the band, Gerard was jumping around and banging his fits in time with the music. When the fire subsided Gerard shouted “I SAID!” and held his microphone in his fist above his head and let the crowd sing “I see you lying next to me. With words I thought I’d never speak.” and then waved his hand for us to sing louder and we yelled louder “AWAKE AND UNAFRAID!” and Gerard sung the ‘Asleep or fuckin’ dead?’ part. As he sung the next chorus the lights got brighter and he started jumping up and down and sort of flicking his hand to get us to sing along then sung “Asleep or…LETS DO THIS!!” and the whole place bellowed “DEAD!” as the fire erupted behind them again. Then he sung another chorus and was down on one knee in front of me (yes, at this point I’ll admit, my imagination wandered slightly) and kept singing and again on the word ‘DEAD!’ more fire spewed up behind them. Then he stood up and kept singing another chorus…while standing directly in front of me! But he was sort of bent over singing at the floor. At the very end of the song Gerard didn’t sing the word ‘Home’ instead the guys just played one last note and there was another eruption of fireballs. The fire kept blasting into the air while Gerard gave another little speech (sorry if it’s a bit off)“ Alright New Zealand! We’ve had a great time! We wanna thank Circa Survive. You’ll be alright without us, don’t take anybodies shit while we’re gone! We’re My Chemical Romance, Good fucking Night!” And we all yelled and screamed and fire works went off behind them, and Gerard threw his arms in the air intime with each one, then he turned right around and faced the back of the stage as the last set of exposions went off and he threw his arms up. I swear I could taste blood in my throat. Then he turned around waved good bye and walked off stage, Ray, Mikey, Frank and Tucker all left too. The house lights came on and instantly the pressure on my rib cage vanished and I could breath properly again as people started to leave.
Image
Picture belongs to Tiana.

I just stood there. I kept thinking “No It’s not over. They’ll come back, just like they did after ‘Cancer’. They’ll come back right?” But there was stage crew with big black boxes packing everything up. One of them threw a setlist so the English girl infront of me, and one of them threw a setlist to Jay, who caught it and promptly burst into tears. I just sort of stood there and when I saw her crying I was like “Fuck, It’s actually over…” and then she came over and hugged me and I cried on her shoulder for a bit. Next thing I know Alan shows up and I was all “Oh my god…” and he was all “…yeah”. Then I hugged Tiana
♠ ♠ ♠
You have just read my ridiclusly detailed description on My Chemical Romance’s second New Zealand show on the 6th of December 2007... How do you feel?

Right now it is January 4, 2008 it took me almost a month to write this.

And in between then and now I managed to fix my camera.
I might remember more stuff and cram it in there somewhere.

The last little bit wouldn't fit in this chapter, that's why there are two... Yes a two-chapter one-shot...nice