My Happy Ending.

Ten.

Its been a week since I have spoken to Caleb, and I have been a mess since. I haven't been eating right, I haven't been able to sleep at night, and I know that's bad because I was pregnant,but I never have the strength to do anything anymore. Catt has been over everyday, the guys have been calling me telling me to talk to Caleb that he is a werck,he is depressed, and he won't leave his bunk, unless he has to. "Deana, can you come in the living room please?" I nodded my head, and walked out of my bedroom to the living room seeing the curtian ginger I fell madley in love with, and haven't talk to in a week. "Caleb?" He smiled as I walked into his arms, the tears rolling down my face. "I am so sorry sweetheart, I was such a bitch..." I was cut off by the filimar, loving, soft lips that I loved with all my heart. "I am so sorry.." He whispred as I hugged him tightly. I was so happy to in his arms again.

"Babe, what do you want to eat?" Caleb smiled and shrugged his sholders. "What ever you want." I smiled and nodded my head as I walked into the kitchen deciding on making some pasta. "Babe! Your parents are on the phone!" My eyes widen and I walked into the living room . I took the phone from Caleb. "Hello?" "Hey Baby girl." I smiled when I heard my dad's voice. I knew I was on speaker, so I said "Hey Daddy. Hi Mom." My mom said hey, then my dad started talking again. "How have you been?" I shrugged even though they couldn't see me. "I've been okay. But I'm much better now." I looked at Caleb and smiled. "That's good, so we were wondering how's about you come visit us?" I smiled and looked at Caleb. "Yeah, that sounds great, I don't think Caleb has any tours comming soon." I knew my parents had a smile on their face. "Okay sweetie, how about next Tuesday?" I smiled and nodded my head. "That sounds great." I smiled and looked at Caleb, who was smiling back at me. "Well, I am going to cook dinner for Caleb and I. I love you, see you Tuesday!" I smiled as they said I love you and hung up. "So, how about we go visit my parents next Tuesday?" He smiled as I sat down next to him. "I think that is a great Idea baby." I smiled and kissed his lips softly. "I love you Caleb Michel Turman."

FF A WEEK

"COME ON CALEB!" I yelled down the hall. Caleb was late once again, and we were suppost to leave 2 hours ago. "I'm comin hold your horses!" I giggled as he walked out of the room with the bags. "If you dident pack so much shit." I looked at him and laughed. "Baby, that was you that packed too much stuff, I packed one sute case, and one tote bag," He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Lets go." We walked out of the house with Caleb, to his car, since mine was in the shop once again. We opned the tunk and put all the bags in their. "Ready?" I smiled and nodded my head talking my phone out of my pocket clicking the twitter ap.

@heyimdeanaa: going to see my parents for the week with @CalebtTurmanATOR, (:

I smiled as Caleb turned the radio on and Woah Oh came on. "I love this song." He laughed as I sang along feeling my phone vibrate.

@djknucklehead; @heyimdeanaa you and @calebturmanATOR are leaving me)': I am so depressed now!
I laughed and hit new tweet. I knew when Caleb saw these, he would be pissing himself .

@heyimdeanaa
Yes everyone, I am leaving @djkuncklehead all alone for a week, since everyone knows he has to be watched 24/7 @iamjonathancook, watch him for me?

"Who you talking to babe." I smiled as Caleb grabbed my hand. "They guys and I are making fun of Kyle on twitter." He laughed and shook his head. "About what?" I laughed and pulled up the tweets. "Well, I said I was going to visit my parents and he was like your leaving me, and I was like sorry, you have to be watched, John watch him?" He laughed as we pulled to a stop. "You know I love you." I turned to him and smiled. "You know I love you more." He smiled and kissed my cheek before driving down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
this one had me cracking up (:
-deanaa.