My Happy Ending.

Fourteen

Calebs POV

I sat in the waiting room, just waiting. I wanted to know what was going on with Deana and Bentley. I NEEDED to know. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair what is something was wrong with Bentley, or even worse Deana. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the wall. About thirty minutes later, I heard a woman say "Caleb Turman?" I looked up to see a nurse looking around the waiting room. I stood up. "Yeah?" She smiled and motioned me to follow her. "Come with me." I nodded and followed her down the long hall into a room, seeing Deana holding a beautiful baby. "They are both fine. Congratulations Sir." I smiled and thanked the nurse as I walked over to Deana. "Hey baby." She said just above a whisper. I smiled and kissed her lips. "He's so tiny." She nodded her head as smiled. "They said he was fine, but he might need to spend the night." I nodded my head smiling down at my son. I cant believe he is here, after all this. Bentley is finally here. "Can I hold him?" I asked, as she nodded and smiled. "Here." She smiled and slowly, and carefully handed me Bentley. I smiled as he laid there in my arms, sleeping. He was beautiful. I looked over at Deana who was smiling beyond belief. "He has your nose, and eyes baby." She stated, I looked down and smiled. He did, he also had Deana's lips. "You can put him in the bassinet thing if you want." I smiled and nodded my head. I laid him slowly and carefully in the bassinet, and smiled down at him. "I love you little man." I kissed his forehead softly. I stared at Bentley, until I heard Deana's voice.

"Did you call the guys?" I looked at her and shook my head. "No, I haven't. Do you want me to?" She nodded. "Well, duh! I think they should know." I laughed slightly and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I diled Jonathan's number and placed the phone to my ear. "Hello?"
"Hey Jonathan, Deana had Bentley." I smiled as I heard the guys in the background.
"She's early?" He questioned. I nodded knowing he couldn't see me.
"Yeah, but he is fine, you can come visit if you like." I looked down at Bentley who was still sleeping. "Alright dude, ill see you in a few." I smiled and hung up the phone. "Hey, can you call Catt, I think she needs to know her god son is here.." Deana said and I smiled as I went though my contacts till I came across her number. I pressed the green button and put the phone up to my ear. It only rang two times, then I heard. "HI HI!" I winced, then glared at Deana, who was laughing. "Hey Catt. Uh, Deana wanted me to call you to tell you that Bentley is here-" Before I could finish my sentence, she started freaking out. "WHAT?! BABY BENTLEY IS HERE?! WHAT'S WITH THAT LITTLE HOBO BABY? WHY DID HE WANT TO BREAK THE RULES AND COME EARLY?" She giggled, and lowered her voice. "It looks like you're gonna have to watch out Caleb. You have a rule breaker for a son." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Catt. I think Deana wants you to come though." She was silent for a moment. "Okay! I'm getting in my car now!" I hung up the phone and looked at Deana. "Your friend is on some hardcore drugs." She laughed "You will learn to love her babe." I walked over to the bed sitting down. "I love you, you know that right?" She smiled and nodded her head. I smiled and kissed her. "I love you Caleb." I leaned over and kissed her lips softly again, when we heard a knock on the door.

"Come In." We said as Johnathan, Kyle, Marc, Kent and Austin walked in, followd by a short, brown hair girl. "Hey guys." We smiled as everyone came over to hug us. "Where is he?" Kyle asked. I smiled and pointed to the bassinet. They walked over and everyone awed. I smiled as we heard him faintly cry. "I stood up walking over. I carefully picked Bentely up and rocked him. "Caleb, you are suppost to let him fuss, he is going to.." Deana said softly. I knew she was tired. "Guys, can y'all come back tommorrow, I think Deana needs to sleep." The guys nodded their heads, they walked over to Deana, all giving her hugs, and kissing her cheek. "Bye guys, I'll call you tommorrow." They smiled and walked out of the room, leaving Deana, Benetly and I alone in the room. "One happy family." She smiled and I nodded my head. "I love you."