My Happy Ending.

Eight.

I laid my head on Caleb's chest and played with his fingers as we laid in his bunk. I really was going to miss him, I smiled as he combed my hair with his fingers and whispered. "I don't want you to leave." I sighed. "I have to Caleb. I can't stay with you the whole tour." I chewed on my lip, to keep myself from crying. "I know. I'm just gonna miss you." I took my head off his chest, and kissed his cheek. "It's only 2 more weeks. I think you'll live." He chuckled. "I don't know. I might go crazy." I smiled. "But you'll still live." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I don't know, I'm going to miss my little man." He placed his hand on my stomach and rubbed it lightly, making me smile. I felt my phone vibrate. "Its Catt." I clicked the answer button. "Hello?" I heard Catts voice boom through the phone. "HIIIYA!" I pulled the phone slightly away from my ear, and Caleb chuckled. "What's up Catt?" I heard her laugh. "I'm picking you up from the air port." I laughed and rolled my eyes, smiling as Caleb rubbed my stomach in a circular motion. "Alright, well let me spend some time with my fiancé, ill call you later." I hit end on my phone and put it under the pillow. "Your tickling me.." I whispered as my phone started blaring 'I'd hate to be you..' by Mayday Pradae. "Who the fuck is calling me now?!" I grabed me phone, hitting the answer button not thinking to look at the caller ID. "Hello?!" I heard a filimar voice. "Oh, you acutlly answer. I just wanted to tell you, your a whore, and no one likes you." I was taken aback at what just came though the phone. "Excuse me?" I heard my sister laugh. "Your a whore, your pregnant at 20?!" I scarclastly laughed and looked at Caleb who looked ready to kill someone. "First off, I am NOT a whore, your the whore you slept with my fucken fiancé! Second of, mom and dad know about the baby, and they are happy, I suggest you don't call me again, or I'm flying to dallas, and I am going to kick
your ass." I hit end on my phone throwing it at the bottom of the bunk. "You okay?" I layed back down and snuggled into Calebs chest. "Its offical, I don't want to leave you.." I felt a single tear fall from my eyes. I turned over so Caleb wouldent see me like this. "Deana?" He turned me over again, and I watched his face fall seeing me with tears falling from my face. "I'm..going to.." I was
cut off my him kissing my lips. "I am going to miss you to baby." He mumbled on
my lips, I slightly smiled and curled up next to him, taking in his sent of Old Spice. "So, what do you want to name the baby?" I looked up and smiled "Bentley, I know I said Oliver, but I change my mind," He smiled and kissed my cheek. "I acutlly like that name, how's about Bentley Johnathan Turman." I smiled and nodded my head. "I really like that name...so, I think John and my friend Catt should be godparents.." He looked at me and made a confused face. "Catt? The crazy hobo lovin one?" I smiled and nodded my head. "Uh yeah?" He laughed and shook his head, as he bang to play with my hair. "Well, that's fine with me, because I know John will take good care of Bentley."

"I'm going to miss you babe." I bit my lip as I wraped my arms around Calebs neck. "I know babygirl,I'm going to miss you too." I felt a tear fall from my eye. "Please dont cry sweetie.." I nodded my head and whiped my tears away. "I love you, and I love our son, I will be home soon. I promise." I smiled and nodded my head as I heard my plane being called. I smiled and hugged Caleb again. "I will call you when I get off the plane." He smiled and kissed me once more before I walked away boarding the plane. I turned around at the gateway, and smiled. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it. I smiled and boarded the plane.

"HIIIYAAA!" I looked up to see my crazy hobo, ninja loving buddy infront of me, jumping like a mad man. "Hi Catt." She smiled and pulled me into a hug. "Hows the little one!" I smiled and rolled my eyes. "He is fine, but we are tired, can we please just go home." She smiled as we walked over to get my luggage. "So, how were the guys?" I smiled as Catt and I walked out of the airport to the parking lot where her car was. "They were good, Caleb and I talked about the baby alot. We have a name, the godparents,and were painting the room green." She smiled and unlocked her car. "So, Name?Godparents?" I smiled and climbed into the passanger seat. "The name, Bentely Johthan Turman, and the godparents, Johthan, and You." I smiled as she turned to me, practtly atticking me in a hug. "Hmmm, I think I need to meet this Jonathan boy. Considering he's gonna help me raise my godson, that is if you and Caleb happen to be attacked by ninjas. Or hobos. Or hobo ninjas!" I giggled as we got in her car. "You'll meet him soon. Don't worry. You'll probably meet him when they get back from tour. We might have a party or something." She smiled and nodded as she turned on the car. I turned down the blasting radio as she started to back out of the parking place. "So, did ya have fun?" I closed my eyes and leaned my head back, before I nodded. "I'm glade you had fun." I heard Catt say, before everything was silent, and I was in dream land.

"Hey babygirl." I smiled at the voice that echoed though my ears. "Hiya." I smiled as Catt handed my dinner. "Watcha doing?" I smiled at the face Catt made. "Catt made dinner, so I am eating Mashed Patatos." I heard him laugh. "I love them." I giggled and took a sip of the lemon aid in front of me. "Me to!" He laughed and sighed. "I am being sommonded again.." I sighed. I hate this, we talk for 5 minutes and the fucken guys call him. "Alright. I love you." I heard him smile. "I love you more, I will call you tonight." I smiled and hung up the phone. Catt sat down beside me. "He was summoned again?" I nodded and took another sip of the lemonade. "Well, it's alright. He'll call you later, and you'll talk for five minutes." I rolled my eyes. "I want to talk to him for more than five minutes." I heard Catt sigh quietly. "I know. But he's busy. You have to understand that." I nodded, but didn't say anything. "Just be glad he has a job. He could be a jobless hobo." I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "You and Hobos.." I whispred and sighed pushing my food away. "I don't feel to good." Catt nodded her head as I stood up from the table walking into my bedroom.

"Hey baby, how are you?" I smiled as Calebs voice. Man did I miss him. Thank god he is going to be home in 2 weeks. "I am fine, I havent felt well today, guess I am just tired." I heard him chuckle. "Yeah, Your are making a baby." I smiled and lightly rubbed my stomach. "Yeah, your baby." He laughed and I heard him sigh. "John just told me we have an Interview..." I goraned and sat up. "Well, go do your fucken interview, than your show, than go sleep with your other girlfriend! You never have time for me, Yes I understand its your job, but done you get its killing me having you so far away, missing doctor appoitments for your fucken son!" I felt tears well up in my eyes. "I am sorry baby.." "No, your not sorry. Goodbye Caleb." I hung up the phone and through it across the room. I laied down and curled up under the covers, feeling the tears fall from my eyes. I hate this..
♠ ♠ ♠
I cried at the end of this one.
sotra.
-deanaa.