Status: One Shot, Maybe more after the Contest is over,

Stuck in the Moment

One Shot

“I wanna spin Round and Round turning back the clocks now….” I sang to myself while wandering through the woods that surrounded my log house located miles away from New York City but still close enough to the city. I felt my phone viberate in my pocket. “Yes, Father.” I said in a bored tone while continuing to walk.

“Come home. My friends’ are over, and I hear they have a son your age, You too should get married.” My dad spat at me.

“But I was thinking--”

“Great see ya in five!” My dad chirped then hung up the phone.

I sighed while slowly beginning my way back to the cabin.

***

I walked through the big red door of the cabin to see my dad talking to a man in the suit and a kid my age, he kinda looked like Christian Beadles but I had to get closer to actually notice. I approached my father closely studying the kid who looked like Christian, I always watched his youtube.com videos but I never wanted to date him. He was little kid cute. “Hey dad.” I said looking away from the freakish Christian Beadles look alike.

My dad stood up and fixed his suit, He was the president of TD Bank. “This is Christian Beadles.” He said pointing to the kid on the couch. “ Demi, This is Christian Beadles, Christian this in my daughter Demetrious Jenner.” He quickly introduced us and went back to talk to Mr. Beadles. Christian stood up and stuck out his hand. I gently shook it before leaving the room.

“Where are you going?” Christian called after me.

“To the studio?” I said like it was a no brain-er

“Why would you wanna do that?” He asked.

“So I could record?” I said in an annoyed tone.

“Ohh.” he said.

* * *

“Bye Christian!” I chirped while closing the door behind him. “Finally” I sighed falling against the door. “DAD IM GOING OUT FOR A WALK!” I called before grabbing my ipod and walking out the big red door.

***

“Can I help you?” I heard a voice call.

I dropped the paddle to my canoe in the lake that separated our house from our ex-family friends that I never met.

“Oh-um well.” I looked up to see a kid swimming in the water to get my paddle. “You didn’t have to get that.” I called after the boy swimming in the crisp cold water.

“I know I didn’t have tom I wanted to.” The boy said swimming up to my canoe. “I’m Justin Bieber by the way.”

“Hi, I’m--” I said while staring into his big brown eyes “I’m lost in your eyes. I mean my name is Demi Jenner. Nice to meet you Justin.”

Justin smiled while flipping his soaked hair like a dog. Oh my god he is gorgeous! Demi. My goodness STOP IT! I sighed and looked back at him. He was looking at me with those big dreamy big brown eyes, He jumped up and pushed down on the side on my boat. “Hey! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” I screamed but next thing I knew, I was in the freezing cold lake, but with him in there with me, I felt warm.

“I want to be closer to you,” He said swimming toward me.

That made my heart melt and I got goose-bumps. I didn’t know what to say. “Awhh.” I cooed with my teeth chattering.

“Awh, little Demi is cold?” He said while taking me into a hug.

I felt sparks shot up my back as a squirmed a little bit in his arms, he spun me around and we rocked back and forth in the moon night. This is not exactly the way I wanted to look when I went on a date with such a romantic gorgeous boy.

***

“Thanks for swimming-slash-walking me back” I said as I bit my lip.

“The pleasure is mine.” He said swing our hands with intertwined fingers back and forth, but it suddenly stopped as he took a step closer to me. He placed his hands on my hips and he placed my hands around his neck. He slowly moved in and kissed my lips. Very softly at first. But the second peck was a little more tender.

I felt like the bombs going off and we were fighting in world war three. However that was not the case, he was either an amazing kisser or I am falling for him.

He slowly pulled away biting my bottom lip as I smiled. “Well, good night Demi,” He said in his deep charming voice that made my heart melt.

I slowly opened the door and slipped through the tiny crack. I ran up the wooden staircase and into my blue and brown bathroom. I sighed as I undressed and jumped into the warm shower.

***

“DEMI WAKE UP NOW!” My father called from down stairs.

“WHAT?!” I called while walking down the stairs,

“Where were you last night?” He said looking up from the newspaper.

“I was with this kid I met over at the lake, his name was Justin Bieber.” I said walking back from the kitchen with a cereal bar in my hand.

He looked shocked. “I don’t want you hanging out with that ‘Bieber’ kid! Understand?” My father snapped while setting down the paper.

“BUT DADDY!” I whined.

“No buts! Now get dressed you have a date with Christian.” He said while shooing me back up the stairs.

I groaned while walking back up the stairs. I just wanted to be with Justin.

***

“Bye Demi, I love you!” Christian said as we approached my front door

I nodded and slipped out of the car, “Bye.”

I ran upstairs and grabbed my vans and walked out the French doors in the back of my house.

I jumped back into a canoe and started rowing across the lake, hoping that I would catch a glimpse of him, like I was a creeper fan to a famous singer.

I looked up at the terrace of the house next to us. To hear the voice that made my heart melt singing

With you
With you
I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place

Now Romeo & Juliet
Bet they never felt the way we felt
Bonnie & Clyde
Never had to hide like we do we do

You and I,although it cant work
It's all fun and games
'Til someone gets hurt
And I don't
I won't let that be you

Now you don't wanna let go
And I don't wanna let you know
There might be something real between us two
Who knew
Now we don't wanna fall but
We're tripping in our hearts
And it's reckless and clumsy
Cause I know you can't love me here

I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place
But everything we have is stuck in the moment
And there's nothing my heart can do (can do)
To fight with time and space cause
I'm still stuck in the moment with you

See like Adam & Eve
Tragedy was a destiny
Like Sonny & Cher
I don't care
I got you baby

See we both
Fightin' every inch of our fiber
Cause in a way
It's gonna end right but
We are both too foolish to stop

Now you don't wanna let go
And I don't wanna let you know
There might be something real between us two
Who knew
And we don't wanna fall but
We're tripping in our hearts
And it's reckless and clumsy
And I know you can't love me here

I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place
But everything we have is stuck in the moment
And there's nothing my heart can do (can do)
To fight with time and space cause
I'm still stuck in the moment with you

See like
Just because this cold cold world saying we can't be
Baby we both have the right to disagree
And I ain't with it
And I don't wanna be so old and gray
Something isn't 'bout these better days
But something's just telling us to let go
So we'll never know

I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place
Cause everything we did
And everything we have is stuck in the moment
Yeah

I wish we had another time
I wish we had another place
Oh no no
But everything we have is stuck in the moment
And there's nothing my heart can do
(Nothing my heart can do)
To fight with time and space
(Time and space)
I'm still stuck in the moment with you

Yeah
Whoa[i/]

I guess I was, But I will never let him go. I guess it was a one night fling but I’m over it. As I started canoeing back I heard my name being called.

“DEMI! WAIT!” Justin called but I truly couldn’t stay.

“DEMI!” Justin cried as a tear rolled down my face.

“Bye Justin.” I said as I rowed away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a one shot!
watcha think
for a contest
so yeah!
more for
One Less Lonely Girl
&
Growing Pains
are coming soon!