Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 11

Sam~ Did any one find anything?

Guys and Me~No

We were patrolling the forest for a vampire that Paul smelt it.

We all picked up the sent fast but something about it was so familiar.

Jacob~Like what?

Damn mind reading. I heard laughs in my head.

Me~I don't know. I've smelt it before.

Paul~Well what ever it was, it's gone. Can we go now?

Paul asked Sam.

Sam~Yes

They all sprinted off. I managed to hear where they were going.

Paul was going to see Destiny.

Jacob was going to see Bella.

Jaredd to see kim.

And Embry sleep.

Sam come out from behind a tree wearing his worn out shorts.

"Aren't you going to phase back?" he asked me.

I just looked at him with my big wolf eyes.

"Well." he waited for an answer.

I looked towards the beach hoping he'd get an idea that I ripped my clothes when I phased.

He seemed a bit confused but then got it. Finally.

"I have clothes at my house that fit me small I'll let you borrow them." I followed him home to see Quil playing Peek-a-Boo with Liana.

I barked getting his attention.

I laughed in my head and so did Sam.

"You can go Quil." Sam said. Quil didn't look happy.

"You can come again tomorrow my sister doesn't come for Liana for another day." Quil nodded leaving.

Sam let me borrow some of his clothes and they fit me big. All I needed was his huge T-shirt.

I watched T.V in the living room while Sam put Liana to bed.

I was watching Tyra Bank Show: Twilight Interview. It's so weird how everything in that book/movie is like our lives.

There's werewolves and Vampires. A human that falls in love with a vampire and a werewolf falls in love with the human. It just like Jacob, Bella, and the mind reading leach.

The werewolves kill the vamps, just like us only their from England,but it's almost the same. Weird hu?

Trya was asking Robert Pattison and Taylor Lautner if they were anything like the characters.

Really it amazes me how much Taylor Lautner looks just like Jacob!

I always had a crush on Taylor does that mean I have a crush on Jacob too?

"What you watching?" Sam asked sitting next to me.

"Tyra Banks." I answered my eyes never leaving the screen.

"You're a Twilight freak."

"No I just watch it for Taylor Lautner. I can't wait till New Moon comes out. I hear he's shirtless in every scene."

Sam scoffed clearly jealous "Please I'm shirtless mostly everyday. And he doesn't have an eight-pack." He gestured to his stomach.

I rolled my eyes. Him being jealous makes me love him more.

"Yeah whatever." I pecked his lips to shut him up, then turned my attention back on the T.V.

Before I knew it was late. 11:07 yikes!

I tried to go home but Sam didn't want me to be alone in the dark.

"Sam I have to go."

"Why not just call you parents and tell them your staying over besides tomorrow's Saturday you don't have school."He protested.

My parents already knew about Sam and me. They didn't freak out that their 16 year old daughter was dating a 20 year old like most parents would.

In fact they told Sam to take good care of me.

They trusted Sam and they knew that I wouldn't let him get far if he tried anything.

{Flashback}

"Mom dad I need to tell you something." they were in the living room watching T.V. Sam was outside waiting for me to tell my parents about us.

"Yes sweetie." my dad said. I wonder how their going to take this.

"Um you know how I'm a wolf and all." I began.

"And we couldn't be prouder that you and your brother were honored in such a job." my mother added.

I forced a smile on my face."Uh.. yeah well you know how we can imprint-"

"My lord you imprinted." my dad interrupted.

No no." I quickly said. "Since I'm a female wolf I can't imprint,but someone imprinted on me." I glanced at the door were Sam stood outside.

"Who imprinted on you." my dad asked. Mother looked happy.

"Samuel Uley the Alpha." I muttered. "He's right out side."

I opened the door and Sam walked in.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Altera" he greeted.

"Hello Sam I hear you imprinted on my daughter." Oh god.

My dad smiled."Take good care of her will you. She's really special." What!

"I will sir. I love Annabelle with my soul and would never let a thing harm her."

"My baby has her very fist boyfriend George get the camera."

Oh joy

{End of Flash back}

"Fine." Sam handed me his phone and I called my parents they said it was okay and to be "safe"

Oh god this is my first time staying over at a man's

house...
♠ ♠ ♠
So there is the next chapter. So sorry about the wait. I lost my binder with the chapters in it and just found it. I will get a few more chapters up for you guys and try not to loose them again. :) no guarantees.