Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 13

Before I could even answer, Jared came running out of the woods yelling the he saw the red haired vampire.

Sam began Alpha and quickly gave me and Jared orders. We would follow the vampire and he would call the others.

I ran as fast as my long legs could. Jared was right in front of me sniffing out the sent.

I wasn't paying much attention. Too busy thinking about Sam and what he said back at the beach.

Jared noticed.

Jared~get your head in the game Annabelle

Me~Right sorry

We picked up her sent. It burned my nose like someone poured bleach on me.

Me~Why do they have to reek so bad

Jared~beats me

Soon the others joined in. Except Quil of corse.

We followed the sent to a clearing where she was feeding off a human.

Her red hair looked like wild flames as they blew in the wind. Her clothes clung to her body like a whore.

Sam~Attack

We all charged at her. She dodged us by flying into a near by tree.

I looked back at the corpse. It was of a middle aged man. He had a gun no doubt hunting.

I shook off the feeling of dread. This poor man was minding his own business and he was drained of his life for no reason.

I followed the others leading the vampire away from the beach. For some reson they have an advantge in the water.

Jacob~We better catch her. I ditched Bella for this.

I rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go.