Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 19

I was in the bathroom changing into a plain black T-shirt and jean shorts with black converse, I had some of my clothes at his house every time I slept over.

Pulling my hair into a messy pony tail and brushed my teeth I walked into the kitchen.

Sam was sitting down eating a big stack of pancakes and for once he was wearing a shirt with his worn out shorts,

"Good morning" I said grabbing a plate and pancakes.

"Great morning is more like it." he said swallowing his food.

I drowned my pancakes in syrup.

Last night, I lost my virginity to Sam and I couldn't be more happy about it.

"Next week is yours and Quil's birthday right."

I nodded eating my pancakes.

"What would you like."

I swallowed my food. "Truth is I already have you so nothing." he laughed right when Destiny burst threw the door with Paul behind her.

"Paul told me everything." she yelled hugging me.

"Great now move so I can eat my pancakes." I said shoving her out of the way.

"Dang Paul why'd you tell her so early." I asked him.

He shrugged wrapping his arms around Destiny's waist.

"Alright Destiny since you know our secret I assume you'll be keeping it a secret," Sam said standing up.

She nodded eagerly. "I knew you weren't a jerk like Jeff said Annabelle you were only trying to protect us." she said sitting by me.

"All of that you getting angry at us wasn't your fault was it? I shook my head.

After Destiny and I talked for what seemed like hours Paul got mad that I was hogging her all to myself.

"Come on Paul." I pleaded as he dragged Destiny out the door. "A person can go crazy for just hanging out with guys."

He pretended to think about it. "Hm nope see ya." he left with Destiny.

I stomped my foot angrily.

Sam picked me up and began to walk into the woods.

"Were are you talking me." I said as he held me bridal style.

"To the woods were no one else could take you from me," he said when he stopped all of a sudden.

The sent of another wolf was close.

"Sam"

"I know go call the others." I did so.

We all meet at a clearing were the sent was stronger when a girl came from behind a tree,

She was beautiful. Wavy long brown hair, fair skin, green eyes,and the sent was coming from her.

"Who are you." Sam demanded using his Alpha voice.

"Selena and I'm a wolf too. Please help me I'm running from a vampire named Shyne shes trying to kill me."

For some reason Seth ran to her side and hugged her.

He gave her the same look Sam gives me.

Did he imprint on this Selena chick...