Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 6

We were all at Sam's house waiting for him to come back with Jacob and Paul.

Jared and Quil were eating all of Sam's food, while Embry and I were watching Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. That show is lol funny.

Bella was sitting in a corner hugging her knees close to her chest.

"They're going to be okay Bella." I said never taking my gaze from the T.V.

"How do you know?"she asked .

"Trust me. This isn't the first time they've done this." And as if an answer Jacob and Paul burst through the door laughing and punching each other. The thud of the rain was stronger now that the door was open.

Jacob grabbed a muffin and sat next to Bella handing her a muffin as well.

Sam walked through the door ready to scold somone."Alright, listen up. Tomorrow my neice Liana is coming over to stay for a week." he began. "I don't want any of you fighting near her got it."

"Got it." we all said.

I didn't know Sam had a neice.

"I didn't know you had a neice." Quil said through a mouth full of food. Wow weird hu? I was thinking that.

"Yes. She's 3 so don't fill her mind with bad ideas."

He turned off the T.v and faced me. "We need to talk." He blocked the T.v. Okay why is he blocking it if he already turned it off?

"No, you need to move." I tried to turn on the T.V but he grabbed my arm dragging me to his room.

I swear if he tries anything he will never have kids.

He locked the door and asked me to sit. The only place to sit was his bed,and there no way I'm sitting there.

"I'll stand."

"Fine." he rubbed his head not knowing what to say. "Annabelle." he hesitated.

"Say something." you blurted out mad.

"I'm sorry."

"For what." I already knew the answer but I wanted him to say it.

"For telling you what to do. I had no right so please forgive me." He gripped my arms bringing me closer to him.

"I forgive you." he smiled bringing me into a kiss.

I pulled away. I still don't know if he really is my imprint, plus age diffrence. "Whats wrong." he asked.

"Sam I can't." I looked him in the eyes. His eyes were hurt and depressed. "I don't know if I really love you. I mean I like you, but I don't love you."

"It's okay. I'll wait." he said kissing my forehead. My eyes scaned his room stopping at the night stand. A picture of a little girl was there.

"Is that your neice?"

"Yeah."

"Shes cute," I murmured picking up the photo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, there is chapter 6... Hope you guys like it. Let me know.
<3peace<3