Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 7

Today me and the guys had to go back to school. Theres only like what 3 months of school left and we have to go. It's not fair. Paul's not even going!

"You have to go Annabelle." Sam said to me. I was at his house complaining about school.

"But Sam its not fair! Why isn't Paul going?" I whined.

"Because Paul already finished High School." There was a knock on the door and Sam went to go answer it. I just sat on the couch pouting.

"Sam HI." a female voice cried.

"Hi Emily how are you?" Sam responded.

"Oh you know same old same old. Any ways here's Liana and her stuff I'll come back for her tomorrow. Bye." I herd the door close and the footsteps of a little girl.

"Who are you?" asked a little 3 year old that looked a lot like Sam. She was carring a white baby husky in her arms.

"Annabelle." I stood up grabbing my black backpack and walking to the door. Before I left Sam kissed my cheek and wished me luck.

Yeah right what fun will school be if I can't talk to my friends Dominic and Geff.
I know there guys but they don't go around gossiping about dump things like girly girls.
I met Quil, Jacob, and Embry at my house. I noticed Jared wasn't there.

"Where's Jared?" I asked hopping into Jacob's Rabbit.

"He wanted to take his car to school." Jacob said from the drivers seat.

"Oh."

As we drove to school I noticed there were Have you seen me? posters on buildings. It was some boy, but Jacob was driving so fast to see how it was.

I didn't know somebody went missing.

When we were at school I scaned the pariking lot for Dominic or Geff but I only saw Geff with some other friend of his.

Geff caught me staring. He gave me a death glare. If only looks could kill. Yikes.
Of course, I couldn't blame him. I did treat him and Dominic pretty bad when I said I couldn't be their friends any more.

"Ignore him." Quil said leading me into the schools building.

I had the same classes so no need to worry about new teachers. Classes went by fast soon it was lunch and I was looking for Dominic. I haven't seen him all day.

"Who you looking for Annabelle?" Embry asked. from next to me.

"No one its just I haven't seen Dominic all day."

"He's missing." said a deep female's voice.

I looked up from my tray of food and saw Destiny. My only ex friend that's a girl.

"What do you mean missing." I asked confused.

She brushed away bits of her black hair from her eyes. Bangs were under her eyes like she hasn't been having any sleep or crying.

"The day after you decided not to be our friend he disapeared." she opened her packpack taking out a flyer and handing it to me.

Dominic's picture was on it along with his information. On the bottom it said Have you seen me?

Dominic was the missing person! How could I not know? It's a small town even the littlest gossip is big.

How could I not know!

"He walked into the wood one day and never came back." Destiny said walking off.
How could this be my best friend is missing and I didn't know. Was he kiddnapped? Is he lost? Is he dead. Or worst could a vampire gotten to him.
No we would of known by know.
Right?