Status: active

Werewolves and Imprinting?

Chapter 9

Yesterday was crazy. Both Paul and Quil imprinted. Paul on my only friend that's a girl,Destiny and Quil on Sam's 3 year old neice,Liana.

I'm okay with Paul's imprint because I can talk to Destiny now, but Quil's imprint uh...

We didn't even search for Dominic last night because Sam was too mad at Quil. And we can't do it to night either. Jacob invited Bella over to go cliff diving with us. He didn't even ask us if we wanted to. That girl really messed up his head. That's all he thinks about is Bella!
I begged Sam to changed my shift with Paul or Jared's but NO!

Let's see him hear about Bella all night.

"Hey Annabella Altera." said the voice that belonged to Leah Clearwater. I come to relax at the beach and she ruins it. I faced her a noticed she was almost as tall as me.

"What." I spat.

"Listen I don't know what you did to Sam but beware you will pay." she threatened.

"Are you threatening me!"

"Lets just say I'll goin to make you life a living hell."

I had to hold back a growl that was buliding up in my chest.

"Look Leah I sorry Sam dumped you, but you should hold a grudge.."

She growled,and I mean growl like a dog. She marched away fuming.

She can't growl. She can olny do that if she's a decedent.

Is Leah goin to phase like me one day?

"Annabelle." I saw Sam running my way with Niana and her husky behind him.

He captured my lips. Giving me the most wondrful kiss in the world.

"EEWW." said Liana. Damn that kid.