Status: R.I.P. Jimmy (The Rev) Sullivan

Welcome to the Family

Hey Kid

Vanessa’s pov
I got out of the taxi not bothering to tip the driver since I’m not that generous of a person. I carried my 4 bags to the front door of Matt Sanders house. I knocked once then the door opened reviling Matt in a pair of jeans and wife beater. “Hey kid.” He pulled me into a hug without me hugging back. Once he let go I pulled my bags in and dropped them on the floor before pulling out my cell phone which was like a dinosaur it was so old!

“I haven’t seen you since, well forever.” He tried to start a conversation but I ignored it.

“Where’s my room?” I asked while texting one of my old friends.

“Up the stairs and through the orange door.” He spoke lifting up 2 of my bags as I carried the others up the stairs and though the orange door which had stairs up to the attic where a huge white room is.

“We can go shopping and pick out paints tomorrow, but were having a BBQ tonight in honor of you being here, oh and wear a swim suit if you don’t have one you can borrow one of Val’s” he spoke once again trying to get me to conversate with him. I nodded that I had one then dropped my bags and went right on texting.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter hope you like it i know it's short but it's just the first