Status: in progress

you warm my cold heart ( sesshomaru love story)

meet sha, the killer

-start-
"so your not from here? COOL!" rin looked at you with wide eyes. you just explained to her about the time you were from. surprisingly jacken even Was listening to you.
You nodded “yup. It’s a lot different, but I like it up here. “Rin smiled at you joyously “so you’ll stay here a little longer?” Again you nodded “yup I sure will.” She jumped up and down “YAY! Shes staying!” Jacken rolled his eyes “rin she won’t stay for long, lord Sesshomaru doesn’t want to be bothered by such a weird human.” “………you don’t know when to shut up to you imp?” Your demeanor changed. Sesshomaru, who was sitting from afar against a tree looked over at you and thought silently to himself isn’t she bold. Jacken could set her ablaze at any moment, yet she doesn’t fear him. Sesshomaru sneezed softly suddenly. His head burned slightly. This was new to Sesshomaru. Well, sort of. He hasn’t been sick since he was a small child. He remembered it slightly. The maids and servants rushing back and forth making sure the little lord, was comfortable. But none of it helped. He got worse and worse.
His mother even tried to help she did some well, but Sesshomaru had to remain in bed, take medicine and sleep. It took him 3 months to get better. The doctors did not know what sickness engulfed his body, but the doctors said something that made the family feel better “this sickness should never return again.” Yet here he was, sneezing. With a fever. Sesshomaru made a mental note to find those doctors and slit their throats one by one for misleading him.While Sesshomaru thought though, he didn’t notice you walking towered him. You stopped till you were right in front of him. “Hey…are you all right?” Sesshomaru blinked out of his thoughts and looked up at you. “What do you want human.” “...you sneezed…god your cheeks look red.” You put your hand up against his forehead. Your soft hand touched his blazing forehead. Sesshomaru didn’t know whether to break your hand, or just let you touch his forehead. You pulled your hand away a couple of seconds later anyway. “You have a high fever…you should get some rest.” You told him. Sesshomaru looked at you emotionlessly “I’ll be fine.” Sesshomaru said. “…lord Sesshomaru! Maybe Delray is right! Maybe your should sleep for a little!” rin jousted. This time though, Jacken said nothing because he sensed that Sesshomaru wasn’t feeling all too well. Rin walked up beside Sesshomaru “please m’lord! Rest for a little. We’ll keep watch. Right Delray!” rin looked at you. You said quickly “YUP we sure will!” even though you weren’t too sure of yourself “Jacken will help to!” you added. Jacken surprisingly nodded. Sesshomaru sighs seeing as rin wouldn’t let this go. “I’ll sleep for a little that is all.” You smiled “ok…!” Sesshomaru soon closed his eyes and slept silently and softly. You and rin an Jacken sat around the fire, for a bit. Talking about whatever. Soon rin fell asleep, and then Jacken, then au and UN (the twin headed dragon) and soon you did to. –THE NEXT MORNING your p.o.v- I woke up to birds chirping. My eyes opened slowly rin was lying beside me, au and UN were behind me and Jacken was sleeping on au an UN. I looked around… and didn’t see Sesshomaru. I sigh and stood up slowly, not wanting to wake anyone up. “I wonder where he went…” I whispered silently to myself. I looked back at the others once, then walked into the woods to find Sesshomaru while promising myself I wouldn’t go too far. I walked for awhile, id say about 20 minutes before deciding that I couldn’t find Sesshomaru. I shrug and turn back around. But bumped into someone’s chest. “Sorry…” I rubbed my nose, but then looked up to meet the eyes of a hungry demon. He was muscular with black hair and green eyes and sharp teeth and horns on top of his head. “Hrm…looks like you’re lost.” I smiled at him “nope not really. I know my way back. Thanks.” The demon laughed “I can see that. But maybe you should of thought twice before larking in my territory. This is, blood hound demon zone. We hunt and kill humans that past threw a cretin boundary, and I have to say your way off boundary.” “…I didn’t know that. Maybe I should just go..?” The man put his finger under my cheek then stroked his thumb across my skin. “It’s been awhile since I had a beautiful human like you…maybe I could take my time with you...” that’s all I needed to hear for me to get away from him. I backed away an attempt to run the other way. But he was all ready in front of me. “Now don’t run. This might be quick. By the way...I’m sha. Just so you know what name to scream.” “Sha…huh? Fits you perfectly (sha means kill/slaughter) “ I said while glaring at him. The man known as sha had a troubled look on his face suddenly. He sniffed the air, his eyes widen with fear. “Damn it” he growled and grabbed me by the collar “who the fuck followed you here!?!” I grabbed his wrist “no one! Let me go you idiot!” I should be careful of what I say, because he jerked me away from him and let go of my shirt, making me fall on my back. He pounced on me and started choking me “YOU LIE!” I could say anything back because this guy was seriously choking the life out of me. Might I add I'm asthmatic? So this choking WAS NOT HELPING ME. My chest got tighter and tighter. “You fucking humans are all the same! I can’t stand you!” he growled more viciously. His eyes green with rage, until his body was thrown off of me. I sat up quickly while clutching my chest. I reached in my coat pocket to pull out my pump. I finally reached it and put in my mouth and pumped twice. I was fine after that. i looked over at sha to see him rubbing his head in pain an Sesshomaru looking down at him in disgust. Sesshomaru just saved me…? “Got damn it….” He looked up at Sesshomaru “….w-what do you want Sesshomaru!? I'm not bothering you! This is my prey so buzz off!” “That’s where your wrong. This human girl is with me. So you are bothering me.” “SHE PASSED THE TERRITORY SHE IS PREY!” in a flash Sesshomaru had sha pen to a tree with his hand wrapped around his throat. Bet it doesn’t feel good now! I thought to myself. “You dare to defy me?” Sha quivered in fear “n-no ok she can go!” Sesshomaru dropped him on the ground “you make this your last time attempting to eat someone who has business with me.” he turned around and started to walk away. Leaving sha on the ground. I took this as a cue to get my ass up and leave. I followed close behind Sesshomaru as we made our way back to camp. “What were you thinking.” I heard him say in annoyed tone. “…I'm sorry I was looking for you.” “I don’t need you looking for me. Next time stay with rin and Jacken and au and UN. I don’t have time to run back and forth to rescue you.” I frowned down at myself…seeing as I caused Sesshomaru a great deal of trouble. He’s sick and he had to run after me. I need to stop being such a bother….
♠ ♠ ♠
if you want to learn more about the characters look here http://stories.mibba.com/characters/318705/Do-as-i-say-not-as-i-do-sesshomaru-love-story/