Status: slowly active

Dear Diary

24/april/2010

Today I decided to sleep in until 11 am thinking about what I was going to do about how I was going to deal with the bulling and the tormenting. I’ve never had to think about what and how to deal with how I’m treated but at Erskine Park high it is a completely different story there. “Knock knock, may I come in” Mum been staying out of my room ever since yesterday when all the tormenting started. “Yer mum it is ok” I don’t know how to tell her how I am felling but I think I should give it a try.
I tried to explain how I was felling but it was hard because I tried to consider how she would take it but I tried anyway. “Mum have you ever consisted that you were not meant to live on this earth” I paused to see how she took that part, but I’m not sure if she thinks it is a dream or if she cannot understand why. “well I don’t think I’m suppose to be hear mum I don’t fit in any were. I hate that I have to be left out of everything and I have no one to talk to my age. Is it right that I won’t to die?”
I think she doesn’t won’t to believe, that her own child wants to die. For the rest of the day lade in my listening to my mum crying and started to wonder how she would cope without me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took long